sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beautifully put Mrs Tee. I heard a preacher here in the ATL preach a sermon once and he said not everyone deserves to be on the front row in our lives...so I guess its always a good thing when someone removes their self before you have to chunk them off the front row :rofl:

Amen thats right! lol.. Poof, pow, be gone! :)

Timeline

U sure Dills isn't Finese... Where that trouble maker at anyway?

Aww I thought Regina was going to go with you.

Aww how sweet your willing to go for me (L) ....

No but me and regina and our husbands hang out a lot together. We are trying to go to the thing in MD on Sunday (the event Trelawny posted)

Gurl I need to be there to make sure you go through with it! :rofl:

Off to the chiro.... likkle more

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No but me and regina and our husbands hang out a lot together. We are trying to go to the thing in MD on Sunday (the event Trelawny posted)

Gurl I need to be there to make sure you go through with it! :rofl:

What event on Sunday? Mi naa see dat....

Us NC girls were trying to do a likkle link up dung here too.

Go through with what? :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thompson it was great very laid back and relaxing...not a party place where we went. It was pretty much a surfing town but lots of fun stuff to do..take the surfing lessons if you ever go.

Ok thanks! I don't know if I can handle surfing though. Maybe if I drink first it will be OK.

Okay, girl that would be awesome, I think we need to make that a reality one of these days soon!

Count me in too!! A yardie cruise would be FUN. Wasn't someone talking about that before??? Hmm Dada??? Speaking of. Are you engaged???? You going to marry this October??????????????? You can't keep leaving us hanging! You are brave for your move and I know soon you will all be settled in. I give you props though for taking a chance and going outside your comfort zone (possibly).

Thanks for the friends request ShaNette. I didn't realize we weren't friends on FB. I think I'm just missing Finesse or is it her husband's name that should be on my friend's list, since she does her FBing from there??

Tee- Sorry the JA trip got cancelled. You have been there lots though so you are better of coming to Orlando :thumbs:

Matt- Love hearing a man express how in love and happy he is. Hope all your wedding plans are coming together nicely.

Being IN LOVE is the BEST feeling EVER!! I'm just going to end with that!

Timeline

Ok thanks! I don't know if I can handle surfing though. Maybe if I drink first it will be OK.

Count me in too!! A yardie cruise would be FUN. Wasn't someone talking about that before??? Hmm Dada??? Speaking of. Are you engaged???? You going to marry this October??????????????? You can't keep leaving us hanging! You are brave for your move and I know soon you will all be settled in. I give you props though for taking a chance and going outside your comfort zone (possibly).

Thanks for the friends request ShaNette. I didn't realize we weren't friends on FB. I think I'm just missing Finesse or is it her husband's name that should be on my friend's list, since she does her FBing from there??

Tee- Sorry the JA trip got cancelled. You have been there lots though so you are better of coming to Orlando :thumbs:

Matt- Love hearing a man express how in love and happy he is. Hope all your wedding plans are coming together nicely.

Being IN LOVE is the BEST feeling EVER!! I'm just going to end with that!

Yes mi dear mi In NC. I stepped out on faith and so far it was the right thing to do. I'm getting adjusted and everything is just nice. I'm so glad I made this decision.

No I'm not engaged. Some suggestions were made but right now that is what they are suggestions. A lot of thinking I have to do. Everyone do not jump pon mi at once but ladies I'm scared. VERY SCARED. Even though I'm looking for signs and none are there yet I'm sacred point blank but I'll keep you posted if I change my mind.

Matt I agree with Brooke you professing your love is very refreshing... I loves it!!!

Brooke you can see the love on your face. It shows and I can tell you are having a blast with your hubby. U go girl so happy fi yuh!!!

Oh and a VJ cruise woule be all that!!! We should plan one for next year.

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

Hey everyone ,

just dropping in to say hi. For some reason I have a problem at work being on this site it doesnt load properly oh well. I think a yardie cruise would be wonderful, Odean and I would definetly do that , we were suppose to do a honeymoon cruise in November on the New Royal Carribean ship but since the baby is in th eoven the doc said nope :( oh well. Keep me posted.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Would love to do a VJ cruise!!!! BUT I need plenty of time so lets plan early.............

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Dada hows the Carolina? Like just the other day I was like "Hmm I hope Dada likes NC in this da** heat"! I can't wait until I can move from this last frontier they call WA. Man it sucks!!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone ,

just dropping in to say hi. For some reason I have a problem at work being on this site it doesnt load properly oh well. I think a yardie cruise would be wonderful, Odean and I would definetly do that , we were suppose to do a honeymoon cruise in November on the New Royal Carribean ship but since the baby is in th eoven the doc said nope :( oh well. Keep me posted.

I had forgotten you guys were set to cruise on that new ship. It looks nice, but I'm waiting for the prices to come down. I can see paying more though since it was for you honeymoon. Hope you are feeling well.

Would love to do a VJ cruise!!!! BUT I need plenty of time so lets plan early.............

YAY!!! Love to get a west coaster too. There are some very reasonably priced cruises. So who is going to actually plan it? Dada?? Oh wait she is too busy planning HER WEDDING!

This year is suppose to be bad for hurricanes so I don't think cruising is the best plan this year, besides it already is late for it to all come together. Maybe next year? It's sooo hard to find a time that is good for soo many people. Would be nice to have yardie cruise link up though.

Timeline

Hi JG!!! Nice to see you around here! How are you?

I'm good. Bored......losing my routine and the internet at the same time sucks.

That being said, I kind of like being home more and I am definately seeing friends and travelling the area a little more. If I could win the lottery, I could get used to this way of life.

Babies are getting so big. Cute!!!!

ok guys...party time a mi yaad this saturday!!

i'm starting to get a little worried....seems like everyone we invited said they are coming...60+ people :blush::help:

Oh o..........remember what happened last time. You might be able to have a yard sale with the clothes left behind this time!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I AM SO DAMN HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bout to eat one of them damn pigeons outside -- I'm either curry, jerk or brownstew them

DIETING kicks rocks or is it suck rocks how it go again?

You are beautiful just how you are......stop dieting!

Or, steal that "guys" bike and start riding to work. Hee hee!

My useless words of wisdom!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Yes we do!!!

Congrats Den's hope things work out for him :)

Next year's travel plans:

Maine, St Louis (maybe to see JG, I don't know about Dillon she been acting shady later lol) and ATL!!! Of course Jamaica!

Maybe I will see Dillon then too! She's like a ghost sometimes!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.