tinegary

I have serious question

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello , is it in ur Noa2 hard copy...

is it says there that is been forward to NVC?

OR is been sent to thre consulate listed?

cos i bit lil confuse about this, in my HARDCOPY OF NOA2 its say there that is has been forward to the consulate listed.

cos in our NOA2 its say that has been forward the to the listed consulate...

what should be do??

i will appreciated all of ur answer..... thank you..

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

the NOA2 says your case was approved then they send the case to the NVC (National Visa Center) where is assigned a new case number (MNL#) and sent to Manila, so you have to wait the letter notifying the new case number

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Timeline

the NOA2 says your case was approved then they send the case to the NVC (National Visa Center) where is assigned a new case number (MNL#) and sent to Manila, so you have to wait the letter notifying the new case number

thanks for reply but why in my hard copy noa2 said http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/191690-wondering-about-dates-noa2-and-nvc/ this is link we got same noa2... its say has been sent you the listed consulate...

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

thanks for reply but why in my hard copy noa2 said http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/191690-wondering-about-dates-noa2-and-nvc/ this is link we got same noa2... its say has been sent you the listed consulate...

It doesn't matter - It will first go to the NVC. My approval said that too but all cases must go through the NVC first.

You should call the NVC after you receive the letter with the case number to determine when it has actally been sent on to Manila.

Edited by Matt & Bing

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

After the U.S. Embassy in Manila receives your packet from the NVC, and the Embassy enters your packet into their system, the Embassy will notify you. The Embassy will probably notify you in less than three weeks. Then you can make your interview appointment, and complete your medical exam.

Timeline

thanks for all reply's but till now NVC say not that on thre system yet,, i am just kinda worried about this we though we need to sent to un imigration a provisional file...

God bless and more power..

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

It takes some time for the file to get from the service center to the NVC, and for the NVC to get it into their system. It's not instantaneous. Patience in this process is a virtue - just be glad you've gotten over that big hurdle of the NOA2. Things speed up from here on out.

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

It doesn't matter - It will first go to the NVC. My approval said that too but all cases must go through the NVC first.

You should call the NVC after you receive the letter with the case number to determine when it has actally been sent on to Manila.

what happen why did u stuck in NVC???

anyway thank i do add u and yesterday nvc recve and gave our mnila case number

Godbless and more power..

what happen why did u stuck in NVC???

anyway thank i do add u and yesterday nvc recve and gave our mnila case number

Godbless and more power..

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Timeline

It takes some time for the file to get from the service center to the NVC, and for the NVC to get it into their system. It's not instantaneous. Patience in this process is a virtue - just be glad you've gotten over that big hurdle of the NOA2. Things speed up from here on out.

Yea, the USCIS has had my approved petition for well over a month in what they call "extended quality assurance review". It really sucks when you get your hopes up that your petition is going to moving along and then it is held captive. I've had to get my congresswoman involved at this point. My NOA2 Notice said it was forwarded to the listed consulate as well....

Timeline

Yea, the USCIS has had my approved petition for well over a month in what they call "extended quality assurance review". It really sucks when you get your hopes up that your petition is going to moving along and then it is held captive. I've had to get my congresswoman involved at this point. My NOA2 Notice said it was forwarded to the listed consulate as well....

i see ur timeline is it true? havent got in NVC yet???

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Timeline

i see ur timeline is it true? havent got in NVC yet???

Yep, we are still stuck at USCIS even though we approved on May 5th. Apparently, their supervisors pull a "lucky file" and use it for thier quality assurance in making sure the employees are doing thier job. What is frustrating is that we have to pay the price for thier internal process. According to what I have been told this usually only takes a month but it has been well over a month for us so far. I guess that's what they mean by extended. We are both very frustrated by it. Good luck to you!

Timeline

Yep, we are still stuck at USCIS even though we approved on May 5th. Apparently, their supervisors pull a "lucky file" and use it for thier quality assurance in making sure the employees are doing thier job. What is frustrating is that we have to pay the price for thier internal process. According to what I have been told this usually only takes a month but it has been well over a month for us so far. I guess that's what they mean by extended. We are both very frustrated by it. Good luck to you!

About we... NVC recve already are case now... :unsure: but i dont know when they will sent it to the USEM... Anyway about ur case... the nvc havent got yet have u try to do some other options?about provensional file?

About we... NVC recve already are case now... :unsure: but i dont know when they will sent it to the USEM... Anyway about ur case... the nvc havent got yet have u try to do some other options?about provensional file?

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Good day!!! since you already have or know your manila case number,you can go to st.lukes already for medical exam,they will allow you even if you dont have interview appointment or your notificatication letter from embassy as long as you know your MNL case #..thats what i did!!! hope it helps..

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

Timeline

Good day!!! since you already have or know your manila case number,you can go to st.lukes already for medical exam,they will allow you even if you dont have interview appointment or your notificatication letter from embassy as long as you know your MNL case #..thats what i did!!! hope it helps..

Hi.... i wonder if i cant go in st.lukes even i dont have NVC letter... Yes i know my MNL numberCase... i have already NOA2.... but i guess i need a NVC letter isnt?

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

:no:

Hi.... i wonder if i cant go in st.lukes even i dont have NVC letter... Yes i know my MNL numberCase... i have already NOA2.... but i guess i need a NVC letter isnt?

yes you can go to st.lukes without any paper as long as you know your manila case # and the requirements needed.just tell the guard that you havent had your appointment yet but you know you MNL case#..i just called my fiancee about my mnl case # and went to st.lukes the following day and they let me have my med.. :yes:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.