smurfs

Mistake in the middle initial

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day,everyone!

I am not from vietnam but because I have important documents from Vietnam that's needed for my interview, I would like to ask how do Vietnamese usually write their names with middle initial. I am not sure if this wrong or right.

for example this is my name... MONICA MENDEZ MORILLO so it will be written like MONICA M. MORILLO but in my important document from vietnam they wrote MONICA ME. MORILLO .... IS THIS CORRECT? is this how vietnamese write names? I am afraid it will cause a problem during my interview. how to answer if they ask me about it? I worry about this and my interview is upcoming.

I need your opinion, anyone could tell me what to do? please enlighten me.

Thank you and good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has life been good?Let God hear your Thank you!

Has it been bad? Let Him hear your "I trust in you"

Has it been unfair? Sshhh...just have FAITH in Him."

AOS Timeline:

05/24/11 - Sent AOS package

06/04/11 - Received 3 Notices and Biometrics Appointment

06/17/11 - Walk-in Biometrics(for June 23rd)

06/23/11 - Transferred to CSC

07/20/11 - EAD card production;AP approved

07/28/11 - Received combo card EAD/AP in the mail

10/18/11 - Green card/document production

10/24/11 - Green Card in hand! to God be the glory!

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

07/17/2013 - Sent I-751 package

07/22/2013 - NOA1

08/09/2013 - Walk-in biometrics (for August 23rd)

10/31/2013 - Card production

11/07/2013 - Green card in hand! to God be the glory!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Good day,everyone!

I am not from vietnam but because I have important documents from Vietnam that's needed for my interview, I would like to ask how do Vietnamese usually write their names with middle initial. I am not sure if this wrong or right.

for example this is my name... MONICA MENDEZ MORILLO so it will be written like MONICA M. MORILLO but in my important document from vietnam they wrote MONICA ME. MORILLO .... IS THIS CORRECT? is this how vietnamese write names? I am afraid it will cause a problem during my interview. how to answer if they ask me about it? I worry about this and my interview is upcoming.

I need your opinion, anyone could tell me what to do? please enlighten me.

Thank you and good day.

I think you are good to go, and it will not be a problem. Worry about the big things, and not the little things. Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you are good to go, and it will not be a problem. Worry about the big things, and not the little things. Jerome

Okay,thank u. I know it's not worth worrying but I'm just thinking of how to answer them if i'm asked about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has life been good?Let God hear your Thank you!

Has it been bad? Let Him hear your "I trust in you"

Has it been unfair? Sshhh...just have FAITH in Him."

AOS Timeline:

05/24/11 - Sent AOS package

06/04/11 - Received 3 Notices and Biometrics Appointment

06/17/11 - Walk-in Biometrics(for June 23rd)

06/23/11 - Transferred to CSC

07/20/11 - EAD card production;AP approved

07/28/11 - Received combo card EAD/AP in the mail

10/18/11 - Green card/document production

10/24/11 - Green Card in hand! to God be the glory!

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

07/17/2013 - Sent I-751 package

07/22/2013 - NOA1

08/09/2013 - Walk-in biometrics (for August 23rd)

10/31/2013 - Card production

11/07/2013 - Green card in hand! to God be the glory!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.