2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have started the K-1 and sent the package to the Vermont Processing Center the 29th of May. I have received the NOA1 letter of receipt. On the beneficiary, all is correct, but in the Country of Birth, it says unknown. Is this normal? All paperwork was filled out with the country of birth. Wonder if I should call and make sure this is changed. Department of Homeland Security.. (smile) sounds scarey.

Thanks Barry

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have started the K-1 and sent the package to the Vermont Processing Center the 29th of May. I have received the NOA1 letter of receipt. On the beneficiary, all is correct, but in the Country of Birth, it says unknown. Is this normal? All paperwork was filled out with the country of birth. Wonder if I should call and make sure this is changed. Department of Homeland Security.. (smile) sounds scarey.

Thanks Barry

I experienced same thing we received our NOA1 but when my fiance checked my country of birth is unknown too. Actually, same thing that when he sent the I129-F and he indicated "Philippines" as my country of birth/in my address. I was anxious also if this will create delay or problem with our paperwork.

Does anyone can help us on this if this is ok or normal?? or is there someone who experience the same thing and what did you do?? :help:

We will greatly appreciate your help!!!!!!!! Thanks

Eligibility Criteria: 3 yrs. based on Marriage
Field Office: Phoenix

02/18/14- Mailed my N-400 packet
02/19/14- Delivered to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox
02/24/14- Received Email Notification
02/24/14- Check Cashed
02/28/14- Received NOA in the mail (Notice Date: Feb. 21, 2014)
03/07/14- Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (Notice Date: Feb. 28, 2014)
03/13/14- Biometrics Appointment (Done)
04/16/14- In line for Interview Scheduling
04/30/14- Received email notification for interview schedule.
05/06/14- Received Interview Letter in the mail. (Notice Date: April 30, 2014)
06/09/14- Interview Date- Passed! :)
06/13/14- Received email notification that my application was placed for Oath Scheduling que.
06/18/14- Received email notification that I was scheduled for Oath Ceremony and they sent letter by mail for the details
06/23/14- Received Oath Ceremony Letter/Notice by mail
07/04/14- Oath Taking/Ceremony
07/04/14- U.S. Passport Application (Expedite/Overnight Delivery)
07/13/14- Received Email Notification that my Passsport has printed and for delivery.
07/15/14- Received US Passport

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.