Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Chinese female friend travel to the USA

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: China

So she has a vacation coming and wants to come and check me out. She has a longtime job in China, kid there (who will not come), family, banking, etc. She does not want to come and stay, she just wants to come on a tourist visa for a month. What does she have to do besides apply? She knows it will be tough so does she need an invite from a USA person that is not me? We are not engaged nor do we plan marriage. Any thoughts?

Edited by endoftheroad

moving right along

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China

she'll need to show strong ties to China -

Applicants should also bring evidence of strong family, work, and financial ties to China that will convince the interviewing consular officer that you will return after a temporary stay in the United States. Such evidence could include bank books, housing/land deeds, family photos, marriage certificates, birth certificates, business cards, letters from your employer, etc. No specific documents are required. You may bring whatever you feel will convince the consular officer that you will return to China., from http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/niv-how-to-apply.html

IMO, equivalent of 50,000 USD in a bank account trumps a lot of silliness.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...