Jowayne

Vaccination Record while I 485 Pending

4 posts in this topic

Ok i am really worried right now because i couldn't find My Vaccination Record and my kids record as well we just moved last week to a new house and just remembered that after i heard from my neighbor that i need to give a photocopy of my kids Vaccination record in their new school, and i tried to find it but No luck .Anyway my I 485 is

pending and i just wanna know if its a big deal not to have it? Do i still need it in Immigration requirements or whatever?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Two questions: did you see a civil surgeon to have the vaccination part of the I-693 transcribed & include it in your packet? Or was your vaccination history "Vaccine history complete for each vaccine, all requirements met" at your overseas medical less than a year ago?

K-1
09/09/09 - NOA1 :: 10/20/09 - NOA2 :: 01/11/10 - Interview :: 02/24/10 - POE :: 04/10/10 - Wedding

AOS
05/17/10 - NOA :: 06/08/10 - Transferred to CSC :: 07/02/10 - Biometrics :: 07/16/10 - EAD/AP Approved :: 10/26/10 - AOS Approved

ROC
08/16/12 - NOA :: 09/13/12 - Biometrics :: 04/12/13 - Approved :: 04/19/13 - GC received

Naturalization
08/22/13 - NOA :: 09/20/13 - Biometrics :: 01/30/14 - Interview - Approved :: 02/27/14 - Oath

Two questions: did you see a civil surgeon to have the vaccination part of the I-693 transcribed & include it in your packet? Or was your vaccination history "Vaccine history complete for each vaccine, all requirements met" at your overseas medical less than a year ago?

Yes about the Civil Surgeon and I 693 part its all included in the packet.,it was just the Vaccination history that we had back in my country.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Yes about the Civil Surgeon and I 693 part its all included in the packet.,it was just the Vaccination history that we had back in my country.

You should be ok then - you won't need it again for immigration. The only problems I forsee are the vaccination records for your kids starting school in the fall, unless you had already submitted records last year to the school...in which case I would assume you could get a copy from them.

K-1
09/09/09 - NOA1 :: 10/20/09 - NOA2 :: 01/11/10 - Interview :: 02/24/10 - POE :: 04/10/10 - Wedding

AOS
05/17/10 - NOA :: 06/08/10 - Transferred to CSC :: 07/02/10 - Biometrics :: 07/16/10 - EAD/AP Approved :: 10/26/10 - AOS Approved

ROC
08/16/12 - NOA :: 09/13/12 - Biometrics :: 04/12/13 - Approved :: 04/19/13 - GC received

Naturalization
08/22/13 - NOA :: 09/20/13 - Biometrics :: 01/30/14 - Interview - Approved :: 02/27/14 - Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.