msd

Affidavid of Support

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Austria
Timeline

US tax documents are greatly confusing. My husband printed out all his info from 2009 tax return and we started picking out the pages that seem important (and are mentioned on the instructions for the I-864EZ)and putting the workseets aside as it seems like the NVC will not want those.

Please let us know if the package seems complete. Contents will be:

Barcode sheet (once we can pay the bill)

Cover letter stating content

I-864EZ

Proof of active military status (copy of his military ID and copy of orders)

Tax papers from 2009 which contain Federal Tax return summary (Instruction page from TurboTax because it very nicely lists the $ amounts), form 1040 u.s. individual income tax return, schedule E supplemental income and loss, 8880 credit for qualified retirement savings contributions, schedule M, a copy of his W2 (only one because he only has one source of income), 1099-MISC, 1099-INT

copies of his LES since October 2009

We'd greatly appreciate it if somebody could tell us if this sounds good. Especially the individual tax pages and schedules.

Alles wird gut und wenn es noch nicht gut ist, ist es noch nicht vorbei.

US Citizen as of Arpil 17 2014

Why do you want to pull out the worksheets just send it as is...Just take out the State info, in TurboTax you can just print the federal tax return and your done.

Alex A

----------------------------

9/16/2009 - Married

USCIS

1/22/2010 - I-130 sent

1/27/2010 - USPS tracking - Delivered, CHICAGO, IL 60680

2/02/2010 - NOA1

2/07/2010 - NOA1 - Hard copy

3/31/2010 - NOA2

4/1/2010 - NOA2 - Email & Text (~58 days)

4/5/2010 - NOA2 - Hard copy

NVC - Taking my time with it...

4/8/2010 - got NVC case # & gave them email address (~ 1 week)

4/13/2010 - Choice of Agent email from NVC (~ 5 days)

4/14/2010 - Email sent to NVC with "Choice of Agent

4/19/2010 - NVC email confirming "Choice of Agent" email (~5 days)

4/20/2010 - NVC email with AOS and IV bill

4/23/2010 - AOS fee paid & package send

4/26/2010 - IV fee paid

5/21/2010 - IV pack mailed to NVC

5/28/2010 - NVC received IV packet

6/10/2010 - SIF & RFE (for PCC different for Sir Lanka)

6/11/2010 - CC (with RFE)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Austria
Timeline

We can certainly leave the worksheets in there but I didn't know if there was a point in doing that since they are just that. Worksheets.

Alles wird gut und wenn es noch nicht gut ist, ist es noch nicht vorbei.

US Citizen as of Arpil 17 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.