LisaBen

HELP - Fiance might miss wedding

19 posts in this topic

Thanks for the great responses. Fortunately, I don't need to skype him in since he made it!! Got in Wednesday. I guess the embassy can speed things up. So relieved!

Happy for you, but sad that you didn't have the excuse to buy another breath taking reception dress. :innocent:

Hey, I was just thinking about you guys, thinking the wedding was coming up - Anyway, glad that it all works out, and you'll really have a story to tell....

I'm imagining running through the airport, into a cab "Get me to the church, man!!!" Changing into his tux in the back seat and then jumping out all composed to walk straight in exactly on time to the calm prelude music... LOL!

Wait, wasn't that a credit card commercial??

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm imagining running through the airport, into a cab "Get me to the church, man!!!" Changing into his tux in the back seat and then jumping out all composed to walk straight in exactly on time to the calm prelude music... LOL!

That would do for me... with the 'predicament' i'm in at the moment i'd be happy to arrive in just in time for the wedding. Screw it... i'd just wear what i flew in wearing. I just want what i've waited so long for... :yes:

1990(-ish): Family Holiday to FL. Met Nicole & family.

1990(-ish) - 1992(-ish): A few return visits

08-09/2007: Go back to FL. Meet with 'the folks' & Accept that we both 'like' each other & start dating.

02/2008 - Present: ...go back to FL again a few times.

09/2009: Propose and she says 'Yes'! :D

11/06/2009: I-129F posted to VSC

11/07/2009: I-129F received at VSC

11/09/2009: NOA1

11/13/2009: Touch

12/2009: ...back to FL once again

03/08/2010: Touch & NOA2 (119 Days)

03/11/2010: NVC have my case

03/12/2010: NVC incorrectly assigned & dispatched case to Dublin, not London!

03/18/2010: Package arrived in Dublin

03/19/2010: Ring Dublin and get case transferred to London

04/01/2010: London Sent 'P3'

04/03/2010: I Received 'P3'

04/14/2010: 'P3' sent back to embassy

04/16/2010: 'P3' recieved at embassy

04/29/2010: Medical - Passed

06/17/2010: Interview - In AP (220 Days)

08/17/2010: AP Finished - Approved

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.