A&J2010

sweden embassy

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hello vj friends from sweden i have a question my fiance finished all the paper work for me and she is mailing everything to me i have an appot for interview june 9th at 8:m .... :dance:

where do i go and get my medical exam i tried to look on united state embassy for help but could not find it pls pls if anyone had medical exam done can u plss help ... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Amir&JuJu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

hello vj friends from sweden i have a question my fiance finished all the paper work for me and she is mailing everything to me i have an appot for interview june 9th at 8:m .... :dance:

where do i go and get my medical exam i tried to look on united state embassy for help but could not find it pls pls if anyone had medical exam done can u plss help ... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Hej på dig.

It depends where you live, last I heard there were three doctors who are authorized to carry out the examination.

Stockholm - Göran Bulow

Göteborg - Don't know

Malmö - Don't know

So I guess it depends which city you live closest to.

It will be stated in your Packet 3 that you receive from the embassy (at least it did in my case).

Good luck :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hej på dig.

It depends where you live, last I heard there were three doctors who are authorized to carry out the examination.

Stockholm - Göran Bulow

Göteborg - Don't know

Malmö - Don't know

So I guess it depends which city you live closest to.

It will be stated in your Packet 3 that you receive from the embassy (at least it did in my case).

Good luck :)

Just to add...

I did my process in Ireland since I live here now and therefore I don't have an updated list for Sweden, however I read the above mentioned in another thread in this forum section where another member posted :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Just to add...

I did my process in Ireland since I live here now and therefore I don't have an updated list for Sweden, however I read the above mentioned in another thread in this forum section where another member posted :)

thank you so much for all ur help :D

Amir&JuJu

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.