CONCRETE

Interview Questions

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi everyone hope everybody is well. I'm so excited since we are getting ready to have our CR-1 Interview in Bogota. I been searching the forum looking for a list of possible questions related to interviews for CR-1 visa. I had not find any documents. I read the reviews and post on Colombia embassy but overall everything is related to K1 visa interviews,

I need your input with some common question that my wife and I can be ask during the interview process.

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi everyone hope everybody is well. I'm so excited since we are getting ready to have our CR-1 Interview in Bogota. I been searching the forum looking for a list of possible questions related to interviews for CR-1 visa. I had not find any documents. I read the reviews and post on Colombia embassy but overall everything is related to K1 visa interviews,

I need your input with some common question that my wife and I can be ask during the interview process.

Thanks

Concrete, we also have our interview date coming up. I also searched for interview questions in the Argentina portal and like you said, the majority of the interviews were for K1 visas. There were a couple of CR/IR-1 interviews. These are the questions I gathered:

·When/where did you meet?

·When was the 2nd time you met?

·When/where were you married?

·When/were were you engaged?

·How did you meet?

·What are the names of the family members of your spouse?

·Where will you live?

·What is the first thing you'll do upon arriving to the US?

·What will you do there?

·What kind of wedding did you have?

·What does your spouse do for work?

·How does your spouse's family feel about them leaving?

·Who will be providing the sole source of income in the US?

·Give a description of your history as a couple.

These are what I found, they might be different for Colombia. Try going to the US Embassy/Consulate's page in Colombia. There should be a description of what to expect at the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulation on your interview date. Great input and thanks for your reply. It seems that the questions are very stright forward.

Good luck on your interview..

Edited by CONCRETE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

many interviewers may ask more or less questions, easier or harder questions, most common questions I remember are:

How old is american spouse and beneficiary

What does american spouse/beneficiary do for a living?

If american spouse speaks spanish

If the beneficiary has lived in another country, how long

How long you had dated.

How many times american spouse had been married before

If the american spouse smokes

How did you meet

Where did you meet the first time

How many times Amer. spouse had come to colombia

How many times Amer. spouse/beneficiary had been married

Where the Amer. spouse lives

If the Amer. spouse has children

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.