Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

G-325A residence while traveling query

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia

I'm a US citizen and spent a year living with my fiance in Australia. I was there on a tourist visa. On my G-325A, should I list the address of my boyfriend's apartment as one of my previous addresses? Or should I just list my family's address at home, where I resided before and after my trip, because it is my permanent address?

This also goes for my fiancee who has lived with me in the states at two different addresses over the last five years.

I am already claiming unemployment due to travel during these travel periods in the employment question on the form.

I'm not quite sure what to put. Suggestions? Thanks!

05 July 05 - Met in New Orleans, Louisiana

03 Jun 10 - I-129F sent

09 Jun 10 - NOA1 received

17 Jun 10 - Touched

19 July 10 - NOA2

02 Aug 10 - Received Packet 3

17 Oct 10 - Received Packet 4

02 Nov 10 - Interview *APPROVED*

11 Nov 10 - Visa Received

14 Dec 10 - POE LAX then onto New Orleans

14 Feb 11 - Married

05 May 11 - AOS RFE

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya

I would list your fiance's apartment - where you were actually living. I listed my residence in Kenya for the time that I lived there even though my permanent residence at the time was my parents' house. Same goes for you fiance - list where he was actually living.

09/09/09 - NOA1 :: 10/20/09 - NOA2 :: 01/11/10 - Interview :: 02/24/10 - POE :: 04/10/10 - Wedding

05/17/10 - NOA :: 06/08/10 - Transferred to CSC :: 07/02/10 - Biometrics :: 07/16/10 - EAD/AP Approved :: 10/26/10 - AOS Approved

08/16/12 - NOA :: 09/13/12 - Biometrics :: 04/12/13 - Approved :: 04/19/13 - GC received

08/22/13 - NOA :: 09/20/13 - Biometrics :: 01/30/14 - Interview - Approved :: 02/27/14 - Oath

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...