hopps

CFO seminar location

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just remembered it's holiday tomorrow.. i'll probably do it tue or after the interview. Thanks so much for the reply Hank_!!!

Yes Monday is a holiday and so is Friday.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Yes Monday is a holiday and so is Friday.

i think ill be doing CFO after we get our visas! im claiming it! oct is our interview date.. we'll check in tom at bayview park hotel so that we'll be at the US Embassy really early..i can't sleep anymore :) I'm so excited!!!

Oct 30 that is..

Oct 30 that is..

AOS- Adjusting from K-1 Visa

• March 7, 2014 : Filed AOS packet via UPS
  • March 11, 2014: Received by USCIS
  • March 19, 2014 : Fingerprint fee received
  • March 20, 2014: Checks Cashed
  • May 5, 2014 : Biometrics Appointment
  • May 22, 2014 : EAD/AP Approved
  • May 31, 2014 : EAD/AP Combo Card received
  • June 27, 2014 : Notice of Potential Interview waiver
  • January 21, 2015: RFE for Marriage License
  • February 25,2015: Updates:(Text & Email): Card being ordered to be produced, Card in Production, Welcome letter mailed.
  • March 2, 2015: Welcome Letter received dated February 26, 2015
  • March 3, 2015: Case update : Card was mailed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.