hopps

EMERGENCY ASAP PLEASE!!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance is on her way to the air port and she has her visa and passport. the envelope she's not suppose to open has a flowchart on the outside. I couldn't hear what she was saying about it but can someone please tell me what she is suppose to do in manila airport and so on and so forth?

I NEED TO KNOW ASAP!!!! SORRY!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

my fiance is on her way to the air port and she has her visa and passport. the envelope she's not suppose to open has a flowchart on the outside. I couldn't hear what she was saying about it but can someone please tell me what she is suppose to do in manila airport and so on and so forth?

I NEED TO KNOW ASAP!!!! SORRY!!!

She does not need to do anything in Manila. She needs to show her Passport with Visa to the Airline Ticket agent and she will be given her boarding passes. She needs to fly to the first landing point in the USA and enter through immigration showing her visa, passport and large envelope from the Embassy.

Naturalization N-400

Timeline

She does not need to do anything in Manila. She needs to show her Passport with Visa to the Airline Ticket agent and she will be given her boarding passes. She needs to fly to the first landing point in the USA and enter through immigration showing her visa, passport and large envelope from the Embassy.

so the flowchart is only for whats to come during POE?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You didn't mention this, but I sure hope she has her CFO stamp. Other than that it is all routine at the airport.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-06

I-129F Received: 2009-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-08

Check Cashed: 2009-04-10

I-129F NOA1: (hardcopy): 2009-04-14

I-129f NOA2: 2009-08-18

NVC received case: 2009-08-20

NVC shipped case: 2009-08-24

Medical: 2009-09-22

Interview Passed: 2009-10-08

Visa delivered: 2009-10-14

Flight to States: 2009-10-28

AOS

I-485 Sent: 2010-03-01

I-485 Received: 2010-03-04

Email Noticfication of receipt: 2010-03-11

Hard copy NOA receipt: 2010-03-20

I-485 Transferred to CSC: 2010-30-26

Biometrics scheduled: 2010-04-07

EAD Approved: 2010-05-07

EAD Received: 2010-05-29

AOS Approved: 2010-05-28

Green Card Received: 2010-06-17

Timeline

You didn't mention this, but I sure hope she has her CFO stamp. Other than that it is all routine at the airport.

eh no stamp. I had to rebook the flight and hopefully she can get her stamp on monday

Timeline

eh no stamp. I had to rebook the flight and hopefully she can get her stamp on monday

she shouldn't open it because only the US officer can open the yellow envelope...when i got to manila airport last april 19 the airport guy asked me if i open the yellow envelope, i didn't know why he asked me..anyway,so, she hasn't gotten her stamp yet? she should attend the CFO seminar first and so she can get the 2 certificates and the stamp because they will gonna check those at manila airport and when she gets to the US, a US officer will gonna check those things again...when i got to LAX airport, I was asked simple questions and maybe your fiance will be asked simple questions too but nothing to worry about because it is just bout you and your fiance...

remind her to bring all the things she will be needed like the visa and passport(of course!heheeh), the 2 certificates and the stamp, and the yellow envelope...those are the most impotant things that she has to bring...

God bless and good luck to you guys...

GOD is good all the time... :)

Edited by Jesserry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.