ManTra

US and Ghana Govt Beefing

12 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=181863

Please take sometime out to read this BS going on at the US embassy in Ghana..and give your take on it

LadyBird

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Well if they can't get visas whats gonna happen with our processes!

Maybe the delay is change of staff because of investigation of our government about the accra embassy (i can hope right?!)

Because there is no specific way to know why they were denied so we can't make the assumption that the embassy is just being mean hearted people.... even though we know that is most likely what happening.

At least they didnt say they were stopping interviews. But who knows!

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=181863

Please take sometime out to read this BS going on at the US embassy in Ghana..and give your take on it

Very interesting read thank you so much for posting it. However God in Heaven is greater than America or Ghana and no man will can close the doors that God opens. My king will be here in America next week. God willing your king will soon follow. Don't get caught up in the Drama keep your eyes on God and your king. God richly bless you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Does this mean everything happening now is as a result of this..? People we are deep trouble.. we just need to pray to God cos this is no gud for us. well I still dont have my interview dat though mine case was approve on the 17th Of March.

In God We Trust..!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline

here is a response from the US embassy press attache in Accra...pathetic all round...no one is talking...its a damn shame..

http://news.myjoyonline.com/politics/201005/46030.asp

LadyBird

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am in prayer and do believe in the right power - so, I am too know that we shall prevail. It doesn't mean the journey won't be difficult - I do believe something is wrong at the embassy in Ghana. I appreciate the articles and am convinced more than ever that we need to express any concerns we have on the DOS website. The timing may be right. I will be sending my email before the end of the day.

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Timeline

Why I am not surprised, thanks for posting that. It still sticks in my head of the little asian man at the embassy saying deny denied like 50 times while I waited to be seen by the conslur. At least the issue is in the public eye now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Does this mean everything happening now is as a result of this..? People we are deep trouble.. we just need to pray to God cos this is no gud for us. well I still dont have my interview dat though mine case was approve on the 17th Of March.

Hav eyou called to see if the papers were recieved and if so, when can your fiancee pick them up. I know only on Wednesday after 730am. Call and find out because they probably wont. Good Luck

TIMELINE

FEBRUARY 27,2009 - Meet

MARCH 27,2009 - Flew to Ghana to meet Evans and his family

APRIL 8,2009 - Returned to USA

FEBRUARY 10,2010 - I-129F sent to Vermont

FEBRUARY 16,2010 - Received NOA 1 ( Hard Copy)

FEBRUARY 16,2010 - touched

NONE- RFE received

MAY 21,2010 - Touched

MAY 21,2010 - NOA2 received (EMAIL)

MAY 26,2010 - NOA 2 received hard copy

MAY 26,2010 - NVC received

June 10,2010 - NVC sent to Embassy of Ghana

June 14,2010 - EMBASSY received (got an e-mail after sending them an e-mail)

June 23rd - July 2nd - Going to Ghana

July 28,2010 - Packet 3 & 4

November 9,2010 - Medicals

November 15,2010 - Vaccinations (4 shots. the next 2 shots are on the 14th)

December 21,2010 - Interview

March 31,2011 - 2nd Interview

?? - Visa pick-up date

?? - EVANS arrival

?? - Apply for SSN

?? - Get married

?? - Start AOS process

event.png

event.png

event.png

GOD BLESS US ALL AND KEEP US SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

my case has been completed at NVC since december 2009 i have been waiting for the interview since than ...OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE BASICLY TAKE OUR HOPES AND DREAMS FOR THE FUTURE :help::(

Timeline

my case has been completed at NVC since december 2009 i have been waiting for the interview since than ...OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE BASICLY TAKE OUR HOPES AND DREAMS FOR THE FUTURE :help::(

For the CR1 (which we are trying to get) it looks like after you wait about 6 months or so to complete the approval process in the US, if you are going through Ghana it takes atleast another year before your spouse is interviewed - 6 months waiting to hear that you have an interview date, then another 6 months until the interview date. Then how many people go through an interview in Ghana and are successful the first time - from what I have seen most can be guaranteed to come back for a second or third interview. Still - after all of this nightmare, if an interviewer doesn't like how you said one thing that single person has the power to deny your visa. This is just plain wrong! For this reason my husband and I are working on a plan B - researching the possibility of my obtaining and maintaining a career in Ghana just in case things don't work out at the embassy. The government will not control our destiny to be together. The real frustrating thing is that on a regular basis I hear of people getting through the embassy in Ghana with fradulent marriages and little hassle from the embassy. Are the honest ones just trying to hard? Simply amazing.

To all of my honest and true brothers and sisters going through this process, stay prayerful. If you know that your journey of love was deemed by God, you will prevail if you stay strong in your faith and love. I know it is difficult (remember this is our second time around through this visa process) - use the separation to do something wonderful for your lives and the lives of others. Cry a little, then wipe your eyes and stand in love. God will take care of the rest.

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.