Fudpukker

Terminal 2

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok when I arrived at Terminal 2 I was tired, dazed and confused. I know that Term 2 is just for PAL, does anyone know or can anyone confirm this but are there taxis in there ? or are you subjected to no choice and only use the Airport Cab service ? Will someone confirm this for me ?

tnx

Timeline

Ok when I arrived at Terminal 2 I was tired, dazed and confused. I know that Term 2 is just for PAL, does anyone know or can anyone confirm this but are there taxis in there ? or are you subjected to no choice and only use the Airport Cab service ? Will someone confirm this for me ?

tnx

There are taxis there right outside the terminal across the street. Just go to the small taxi stand where a person will ask you where you are going and they will tell you the price and give you a slip of paper with that price. The cab driver will only charge you that price. It is to prevent gouging foreigners (LOL). I was quoted 500p to go to a hotel off Roxas near the embassy. Later the same day, my fiancee arrived from Davao with her sister and her nephew. They ALL rode to the hotel for 250p!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

tnx

Ask direction from any airport personnel where to ride regular taxi and they will tell you which way to go. This is actually the drop off area for Cebu Pacific passengers, so taxis there come and go and they are cheaper than the yellow cabs or airport taxis which have fixed rate. Don't worry even if you have lots of bags with you as you can take the baggage cart even inside the elevators. That's what I did last April 22...

Timeline

January 15, 2010 ---- Sent I-129F to USCIS

January 19, 2010 ---- I-129F received by USCIS

January 20, 2010 ---- Check cashed

January 20, 2010 ---- NOA1

January 26, 2010 ---- Received NOA1 hard copy

February 26, 2010 ---- NOA2

March 1, 2010 ---- Received email from USCIS about the NOA2

March 6, 2010 ---- Received NOA2 hard copy

March 11, 2010 ---- Received NVC letter (hard copy) dated March 6, 2010 in the mail

April 6, 2010 ---- Received USEM letter (hard copy) dated March 18, 2010 in the mail

April 12 & 13, 2010 --- Medical (passed physical exams and given immunizations too)

April 13, 2010 (AM) --- Attended CFO (given the certificate. Will get the Sticker when visa on hand)

April 14, 2010 --- Psyche Evaluation (I was told to call 2-3 days after for the results)

April 19, 2010 --- Called St. Luke's for the results (I passed the evaluation. No more tests)

April 22, 2010 --- Went back to Manila to get my medical results from SLEC (took almost 6 hours just waiting for the release!)

April 26, 2010 (7:00 A.M.)---- Interview Schedule (I got not pink nor blue slip, but a Reverification Form for NSO to send directly to USEM my CENOMAR and Annotated Marriage Certificate, although I have submitted and given these to the Consul during the interview, so why? I don't know! And told me that as soon as NSO forwarded the requested documents, visa will be delivered. Oh well...)

April 27, 2010 ---- Went home

April 28, 2010 ---- Ordered online the documents USEM requested

At Terminal 2, instead of getting a taxi at the Arrival Area, take the elevator or stairs to the Departure Area, then wait for taxis there.

Regular taxis are not allowed in the Arrival Area...in general they are not allowed to enter the airport without a passenger in their cab.

Back home I had a personal cab driver...His name is Paul and he drove an unmarked taxi for a company called Trends Taxi (they also have units named 21/21 Vision). Paul is a reliable guy and he charges reasonable prices (since it's a special trip) he has a lot of personal customers. Or you could just call the cab company: 821-4685 or 823-4303 and they will send a cab for pick up. You just pay the fare + Php 50 for picking you up.

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Timeline

Thanks everyone for the info, when I arrived there those a55holes at the counter quoted me 750, I was tired from travelling almost 24 hours and at that point in time I no longer cared so I agreed. Another fine example of Airport gouging and taking advantage of its visitors, next time when I arrive there I will be in fight mode ready to fire back. What a bunch of Rip-off artists AKA BUAYA !!!!

BTW..... Where does can I find Cebu Pacific ? is that at Terminal 3 ?

Edited by teamster631

Yes, they moved their domestic and international flight operations to Terminal 3.

http://www.cebupacificair.com/aboutus/press/2008/07252008.html

Thanks everyone for the info, when I arrived there those a55holes at the counter quoted me 750, I was tired from travelling almost 24 hours and at that point in time I no longer cared so I agreed. Another fine example of Airport gouging and taking advantage of its visitors, next time when I arrive there I will be in fight mode ready to fire back. What a bunch of Rip-off artists AKA BUAYA !!!!

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, Terminal 3...

Added info: Terminal 3 to Bocobo St. is only P120-150 in moderate traffic. I paid P127.00 only. This is on my second trip to Manila. On my first trip? I paid P300.00! :bonk: But reading from other people's experience that is still considered "cheap".

Timeline

January 15, 2010 ---- Sent I-129F to USCIS

January 19, 2010 ---- I-129F received by USCIS

January 20, 2010 ---- Check cashed

January 20, 2010 ---- NOA1

January 26, 2010 ---- Received NOA1 hard copy

February 26, 2010 ---- NOA2

March 1, 2010 ---- Received email from USCIS about the NOA2

March 6, 2010 ---- Received NOA2 hard copy

March 11, 2010 ---- Received NVC letter (hard copy) dated March 6, 2010 in the mail

April 6, 2010 ---- Received USEM letter (hard copy) dated March 18, 2010 in the mail

April 12 & 13, 2010 --- Medical (passed physical exams and given immunizations too)

April 13, 2010 (AM) --- Attended CFO (given the certificate. Will get the Sticker when visa on hand)

April 14, 2010 --- Psyche Evaluation (I was told to call 2-3 days after for the results)

April 19, 2010 --- Called St. Luke's for the results (I passed the evaluation. No more tests)

April 22, 2010 --- Went back to Manila to get my medical results from SLEC (took almost 6 hours just waiting for the release!)

April 26, 2010 (7:00 A.M.)---- Interview Schedule (I got not pink nor blue slip, but a Reverification Form for NSO to send directly to USEM my CENOMAR and Annotated Marriage Certificate, although I have submitted and given these to the Consul during the interview, so why? I don't know! And told me that as soon as NSO forwarded the requested documents, visa will be delivered. Oh well...)

April 27, 2010 ---- Went home

April 28, 2010 ---- Ordered online the documents USEM requested

Timeline

Yes, Terminal 3...

Added info: Terminal 3 to Bocobo St. is only P120-150 in moderate traffic. I paid P127.00 only. This is on my second trip to Manila. On my first trip? I paid P300.00! :bonk: But reading from other people's experience that is still considered "cheap".

Alot of Cabbies are crooks

Timeline

However, please note that if you are simply going from one terminal to another one, just use the airport shuttle. I believe it is still in service and free.

04/02/2010 I-129f Sent

04/06/2010 I-129f Received

04/07/2010 NOA1

04/09/2010 Touched and check cashed

06/14/2010 Touched!!

06/14/2010 I-129f Approved!!

09/1/2010 Interview Approved!!

Timeline

However, please note that if you are simply going from one terminal to another one, just use the airport shuttle. I believe it is still in service and free.

Thanks for the info !

Timeline

Thanks for the info !

Your welcome, and let me just say that I used it about a year ago so hopefully they still have it. I can vouch for it being well run and free. Just ask a security guard or staff where the bus will pick up. This web page says something about it http://www.expedia.co.uk/daily/airports/P65391.asp

04/02/2010 I-129f Sent

04/07/2010 NOA1

06/14/2010 Touched!!

Timeline

Your welcome, and let me just say that I used it about a year ago so hopefully they still have it. I can vouch for it being well run and free. Just ask a security guard or staff where the bus will pick up. This web page says something about it http://www.expedia.co.uk/daily/airports/P65391.asp

Found more reliable (possibly) info about the free shuttle on the airport's website here http://www.manila-airport.net/parking.cfm

04/02/2010 I-129f Sent

04/07/2010 NOA1

06/14/2010 Touched!!

Thanks everyone for the info, when I arrived there those a55holes at the counter quoted me 750, I was tired from travelling almost 24 hours and at that point in time I no longer cared so I agreed. Another fine example of Airport gouging and taking advantage of its visitors, What a bunch of Rip-off artists AKA BUAYA !!!!

Just another reason why I hate Manila.

Best thing is to hop a plane and not set foot in or near Manila if you can help it....

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

Just another reason why I hate Manila.

Best thing is to hop a plane and not set foot in or near Manila if you can help it....

Yeah F-uck Manila.............., I never had this problem when I arrived at the Cebu, Davao, Gen San and Tacloban Airport. Manila is loaded with crooks and thats a fact !

Yeah F-uck Manila.............., I never had this problem when I arrived at the Cebu, Davao, Gen San and Tacloban Airport. Manila is loaded with crooks and thats a fact !

\

Agreed, ** Manila

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.