MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I doubt the blue slip appt is a month away, I thought you just take it to them??

no...

when you get a blue slip in tells you what you need to bring back to the embassy and lists a number to call when you have the additional things they are requesting...

usually the appointments are scheduled a month out...

they told BlessMeIndeed she could call once a week to see if there were any cancellations, but her appointment was also schedule a month out...

when you get a blue slip in tells you what you need to bring back to the embassy and lists a number to call when you have the additional things they are requesting...

oh, and did I mention is costs $13 US dollars to call that number, and you get 8 minutes...

lawd...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no...

usually the appointments are scheduled a month out...

they told BlessMeIndeed she could call once a week to see if there were any cancellations, but her appointment was also schedule a month out...

oh, and did I mention is costs $13 US dollars to call that number, and you get 8 minutes...

lawd...

Ohhhhhh...

Damn it time goes fast, I gotta get back to work but I wanna know :crying:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I knew you would convey the message, the way I needed it to be conveyed.. Your the best JG!good.gifstar_smile.gif

Let's be honest....in your teens and 20's its all about just doing it. As you get older, you learn there is good sex and there is GREAT sex. I'm done with just HIM being satisfied. Sometimes it's all about ME. If partner doesn't get it, he can move along.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay so I just found out that Hubby calls his parents by their first names! I've heard him call his Mom's first name but it never dawn on me that tha was the norm for him!

Hmm I'm puzzled by that huh.gif So I had him call his mom and say "Hi Mom". When he did she was like who dis? She almost hung up on him headbonk.gif

Does anyone else's SO do that?

Yea mines does call his mother ms. laura or my mother (note mother in their twang)

Timeline

I would be too, and the blue slip appointment take another month, even if you could get the I-864 there today it noh matter...

So sorry... everything for a reason...??

rose.gif

what time was the appointment Jus??

until you know about my honey? blush.gif

yes ma'am! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

EAD ORDERED FOR PRODUCTION

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC1020312723

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 10, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

Yea time to start pumping out those resumes..YaY!!!

Timeline

C'mon JaP, tell us already!!!

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Lol, that was fast though, I felt like it was yesterday that you filed...

You're welcome!!

Ok, I know I'm slow so please translate, plz helpsmilie.gif

Oh damn, that's gotta hurt...

What do they do with the passports??

Ohhhh, ok.

kicking.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Maybe if you were there, you could've said you didn't see that on the checklist but oh well just give it to 'em and get baby boy here asap.

Gurl im not explaining nothing lol you just have to figure it out, dont want to offend no one headbonk.gif

Filed: Timeline

Ms Nelly.. blink.gif you making all these appearances, we are so honored smile.gif

Mrstee dont do me like that mad.gifOff-Topic2.gif

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Let's be honest....in your teens and 20's its all about just doing it. As you get older, you learn there is good sex and there is GREAT sex. I'm done with just HIM being satisfied. Sometimes it's all about ME. If partner doesn't get it, he can move along.

I so agree!!!

Timeline

You know this is SO true!

Timeline

With all the bullet talk, I figure ya'll might find this interesting :rofl:

USED DILDOS IN TIVOLI THUG'S HOUSE

The police have allegedly discovered several used dildos during the search of the house of a well-known thug in Tivoli Gardens, west Kingston.

Eyebrow-raising information reaching THE WEEKEND STAR is that five dildos of various sizes, shapes and colours along with lubricating oils were found at the man's house last week while the security forces searched the premises as part of their operations there.

"Yow a dem ting yah a gwaan a TG and dem claim seh dem a bad man and dem nuh involve inna certain tings. Him one have five #######," one police source who saw the sex toys said before laughing uncontrollably.

The cop after regaining his composure told THE WEEKEND STAR they were; "Black, white, pink, long, not so long, straight, curved ... Is like di man want whole heap a choices." He then again went into a another long round of laughter. :rofl:

shared by two men

Other police sources ensured THE WEEKEND STAR that the revelation is not an effort to discredit the thug. The sources went on to add that the two-bedroom premises where the toys were found, was shared by two men but the items were found in the bedroom of the respected thug.

Efforts to get a photograph of the dildos from the sources were unsuccessful as they claim that they have been urged by their superiors not to speak on the operations.

Other senior members of the Jamaica Constabulary Force were tight-lipped on the rather surprising find.

But although the discovery is somewhat shocking to members of the security forces, some residents are not surprised and the reports only raise more questions about the thug's character.

They said this was not the first instance that his name was mentioned in relation to questionable acts.

"Bway a it a one a di hot topic dem dung yah. But mi not even a go lie, me and him nuh par but mi know him and ask anybody from west Kingston a nuh now fi him name a call up inna certain tings ... Dis a jus a next fishy story to him name," one male resident who is also a known thug from west Kingston said.

A female resident said, "Bway mi nuh too know di man dem weh dem seh a bad man eno but mi hear bout fi him name, especially cause a whole heap a story mi hear bout him. So wen mi hear bout di ####### dem mi jus shake mi head. Mi know nobody weh come from west naw go too surprised."

The security forces had moved in on Tivoli Gardens and surrounding areas on Labour Day and remain there as they search for illegal weapons and criminals.

as they search for illegal weapons and criminals, and dildos :whistle:

Timeline

With all the bullet talk, I figure ya'll might find this interesting rofl.gif

as they search for illegal weapons and criminals, and dildos whistling.gif

Lol... lawdie....

I don't like dildos though.. only bullets yes.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.