MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Kimmy and JAE. Missed you guys.

In Ells defense, I think sometimes her choice of words in poor. I do not believe she meant to state it that way. I get what she's saying though. It's not about having friends of the opposite sex. It's not even about telling your SO about certain friends in particular. JAE is right in that you will probably never know ALL their friends of the opposite sex just cause you can't possible be around 24/7. What I think Ells is all about, and correct me if I'm wrong, Ells......it's about LYING about the whole thing and then her catching him. It's about his pattern of lying over stupid little things. Her rant was more or less if he could just be honest, it wouldn't be a thing.

That being said, I have mostly male friends. I would not do well if someone told me I couldn't have those friends cause of what MIGHT happen.

In LadyC's defense, that child is a handful. And, it is going to be a long, hard road for them. Would she send him back already? I am guessing no. I don't like the whole inferring that she might, one bit. But, I get why. It's a hard road and more stress at this point is not really what she saw in her future. So, what if she's talking about it? It's called venting. God, knows she probably needs us cause who else really understands at this point? Dad doesn't want to really upset the child cause he's probably just happy the child is here. It's going to take a lot of time and patiences and for lack of a better word, "training". Manners, adjusting to a new life, behavior modification....it's all going to take time. LadyC, the only thing I would ask is that you not use the words "send him back" unless you are prepared to do so. I can't stand those words thrown out there so easily by so many.

None of that is insurmountable. But, it's going to take a lot of time, patience, and communication. I'm so sorry both of you are going through tough times. I wish you both the very best.

JG I agree with you. When you are frustrated you say things that you might not necessarily mean when you are almost at your breaking point. I believe she is sincere in helping Jahiem, she doesnt seem to be heartless. I wish you both Ells and Lady C the best as well.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Ladies

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

So glad that you didn't quit Tee!

In the name of Jesus, we all need prayer so please keep them coming. We are one family on here and as we all know, we all have our own seasons. I'm praying for each and every storm to be conquered in any of our lives at this very moment. May we all come through the storm with understanding, patience, and love! The enemy is busy y'all attacking our families, marriages, careers, children...but I rebuke him rose.gif

Thank you because I needed to hear this!

Thanks Tee because Lord knows I am!!! I didn't want to get out of bed this morning I just laid there like a zombie. The move is this week and I'm so overwhelmed no one is really pitching in a hand to help me and we all know I'm day late and a dollar short trying to figure out how to pull this off. I keep wanting to postpone it but I refuse to I'm going to figure out how to make this work.

And you will!!!

Chiney 5 years is a blessing :)

Everyone have a great day... Likkle more....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I see old school has been in the house! lol...I'm hoping people are doing better today than the previous couple of days!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOl 1st 5 sure aint no walk in the park...BUT we love each other STILL after every argument or misunderstanding....it doesnt work when the love fades after every argument..he told me last night "i'm so proud to have to as my wife and partner"

Aww dat was really sweet. It’s nice to feel appreciated!!!

Timeline

So glad that you didn't quit Tee!

In the name of Jesus, we all need prayer so please keep them coming. We are one family on here and as we all know, we all have our own seasons. I'm praying for each and every storm to be conquered in any of our lives at this very moment. May we all come through the storm with understanding, patience, and love! The enemy is busy y'all attacking our families, marriages, careers, children...but I rebuke him (F)

Well said Dens well said...

Timeline

Hell, this is going to upset enough people anyway, let me just say the rest as well.

Lady C, when you married your husband, you accepted him AND his child.

So it PAINS me that LESS than a MONTH after the boy gets here, you're talking about shipping him home because he doesn't fit in with your expectations of behaviour??????????????

If as you say, this behaviour started and was accepted in Jamaica, what did you think was going to happen when he came here? And if you didn't know about it, do you think it'll take a WEEK or even a MONTH to change?

Let me ask you, let's say YOUR children had the behaviour problem, (yes I know they are well-behaved rae, rae), and your HUSBAND decided he couldn't deal with it, would you ship your kids off to your ex?? Yes I know he probably supports you, rae rae....But this is a CHILD we are talking about, your HUSBAND's CHILSD. Who he LOVES. Why would you send him back to a home that has failed him in your words? Because you signed up for better but not for this worse?

Philly's kids in her own words have been a HANDFUL, do you see her husband walking away? Hell no, he STAYED and DEALT with it as a TEAM.

Damn, the kid is SEVEN years old, take the reins and do what you need to, support your husband and help him deal with his son, because he is YOURRRRRRRR joint responsibility now!

ALl I can say is the more I read this board the more I am appreciative of what I have, and NO life isn't no bed of roses round here.

But when my son threw my husband's advances back in his face, my husband never told me to send him away. And when my son acted the hell up, my husband dealt with it. And when my son came back from his dad's with a whole new set of retorts, he dealt with it. And still deals with it.

Ok JaEnglish I dont know who or what rubbed you the wrong way but in no way that has anything to do with me or anyone else who voice their opinions on this board. You do not have to like what is said but you do have to respect people for saying whats on their minds. First off we only know each other from this board so no one has any right to judge any one. I did marry my husband and I also married his child just like he married mines. I thought my children manners and I also thought my children how to treat people. So if my kids got out of pocket with any one I would put a stop to it. I have raised 3 children and I did a great job as a single mother. So this is why I know how kids should behave. I also have a right to try and help my step son and if its not working I also have a right to send him back to his mom. Thats between me and my husband. I have talked to my husband about this before and after my step son came. You do not live in my home and I only voiced a few of his actions on here so you have no right to attack me for what I have to say. Yes its only been a week that should let you know just how bad it is. If you want to give advise then give it but by no means do you have to be nasty in giving it. Dont yell at me in your answer. I read things on here that I dont like and if I dont like it I dont comment. I do not rule my husband and my husband do not rule me but when it comes to his son we discuss everything. So any decision that is made for him will be by both of us. Thanks

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Good morning everyone! I see old school has been in the house! lol...I'm hoping people are doing better today than the previous couple of days!

Yup Old School is surely in the house if Jawi or Tre show der faces Im going to hit the floor!!!!

I got ur response pon FB and I think that is so sweet (L) of you to offer a hand. That meant a lot your willing to do what some of my jive rass family don’t want to do.

Edited by DaDa

On another note though with all this kid talk, I'm starting to warm to the idea of one day having hubby's daughter here with us. I've always been open but reluctant. Her & I had a little conversation on the phone the other day & it was very cute! Now she wants to talk to me all the time. Apparently she can fire off the raw patwah like nobody's business but when she speaks to me, she uses very 'proper' english. I say, "Hi Brittney, how are you?" and she replies, "I'm very good, thank you...and how are you?" Just makes me smile! Then she shushes her friends in the background so she can hear better. LOL!

Aww Ells, this is too cute about your hubby's daughter, your step-daughter.

Morning Mrs. Palmer!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning Ladies

Morning!

I am doing okay.

I stay from trouble!

Just checking on you! :D

Yup Old School is surely in the house if Jawi or Tre show der faces I’m going to hit the floor!!!!

I got ur response pon FB and I think that is so sweet (L) of you to offer a hand. That meant a lot your willing to do what some of my jive rass family don’t want to do.

I'm so out the loop. You moving this weekend? :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yup Old School is surely in the house if Jawi or Tre show der faces I’m going to hit the floor!!!!

No problem girl. I'll send u my phone number (if I haven't already done so), and you can just call me when you get in the area. Girl, I know how stank actin family can be sometimes! lol

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Awww shoot I forgot to say good morning to everyone...Morning Yardies

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Awww shoot I forgot to say good morning to everyone...Morning Yardies

Morning Lady C!

Dens :bonk: !!!! Yes I'm moving to NC this weekend!!!

O.k. I'll give you a pass this one time only because you were dealing with a move yourself...LOL

Congratulations! I'm happy for you! Yes, girl my hubby and I moved just the two of us, a U-Haul truck, and a dolly :rofl: Poe thangs!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.