julesrose

Medical Question

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my medical last week.....got the results in today........it says the following:

Applicant maybe eligible for blanket waiver because vaccinations not medically appropriate

I'm missing my varicella vaccination! I honestly thought I had it!!! What should I do?! The rest is fine!! Can I go to my family doctor and get the needle and bring the proof to the interview!?!?!

HELP!!!!!

Timeline

i just realized varicella is the chicken pox vaccination...the reason I never had it was because I had the chicken pox REALLY bad as a kid and they said that'd be the only verbal thing they'd accept! So what should I do for the interview?! Bring pictures of me w/ the chicken pox?! Trust me they look bad LOL

Edited by julesrose

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

YOu dont do anything, its fine. You cant get the shot you already had chicken pox. The shot wont do anything for you, they only give you it as a child when you have NOT had the chicken pox. It is fine as is nothing at the interview will be said or done about it. I had chicken pox and have never had the shot. never once was i asked at the interview, never once was i asked at aos about it.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

YOu dont do anything, its fine. You cant get the shot you already had chicken pox. The shot wont do anything for you, they only give you it as a child when you have NOT had the chicken pox. It is fine as is nothing at the interview will be said or done about it. I had chicken pox and have never had the shot. never once was i asked at the interview, never once was i asked at aos about it.

K so why does it say "UH" beside varicella?! and why is it checked stating what it stated in the first post I made?! Does it still mean I passed the medical?

Timeline

K so why does it say "UH" beside varicella?! and why is it checked stating what it stated in the first post I made?! Does it still mean I passed the medical?

yes you passed, if you didnt pass they would not have given you anything and told you to see your GP to get things fixed before they gave you all your medical papers lol.

UH or VH means you have a history of that illness, generally is a marking to say you had chicken pox. The blanket waiver is always checked off if you didnt have the shot cus you had the pox or you didnt have the shot cus its not right for your age.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

yes you passed, if you didnt pass they would not have given you anything and told you to see your GP to get things fixed before they gave you all your medical papers lol.

UH or VH means you have a history of that illness, generally is a marking to say you had chicken pox. The blanket waiver is always checked off if you didnt have the shot cus you had the pox or you didnt have the shot cus its not right for your age.

Prefect! Thanks!

Timeline

Yep - not a problem - it means you don't have to get the vaccination because you had the illness instead and have immunity the natural way. I had a blanket waiver on mine as well. You passed and are good to go.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Other options include: a verbal declaration of the year you got chicken pox....go to your doctor and ask for a requisition for titers...that means a blood test to show antibodies for varicella (chicken pox)...

2007 Nov 30: Met in Las Vegas, Nevada

2009 Jul 13: Proposed/Engaged in Sedona, Arizona

2009 Dec 26: Married in Tucson, Arizona

USCIS

2009 Dec 30: Filed I-130

2010 Jan 02: I-130 delivered

2010 Jan 07: NOA1 - email - CSC

2010 Jan 11: Received NOA1 hardcopy

2010 Mar 24: NOA2 - email & text - NVC

2010 Mar 29: Received NOA2 hardcopy

I-130 was approved in 76 days from NOA1 date

NVC

2010 Mar 30: NVC received - case# assigned - emails given to NVC

2010 Mar 30: Opted in - DS3032 emailed to NVC

2010 Mar 31: Received AOS bill & DS3032 - paid AOS

2010 Apr 05: Online payment portal confirms paid AOS(Apr 2 processing date)

2010 Apr 05: Sent I-864 package

2010 Apr 15: EP confirmation email

2010 Apr 15: IV bill generated & paid

2010 Apr 15: Email confirmation - receipt of DS3032

2010 Apr 16: IV bill confirmed paid - sent DS230 package

2010 Apr 19: NVC operator confirms I864 & DS230 documents have been received

2010 Apr 21: AVR confirms all documents received Apr 19th

2010 Apr 23: Email from NVC: case complete - confirmed by NVC - sign in fail

Completed in 24 days

CONSULATE

2010 May 27: Email from NVC - consulate received file - interview Montreal Jul 27th

2010 Jun 16: Medical @ Woking Medical Centre, Vancouver, Canada - APPROVED

2010 Jul 27: Interview @ US Consulate in Montreal, Canada - APPROVED

Your interview took 201 days from your I-130 NOA1 date

2010 Aug 13:POE Washington - APPROVED

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

2012 May 14 - mailed I-751

2012 May 16 - delivered @ CSC

2012 Jun 18 - I 551 stamp

2012 Jun 28 - biometrics appointment NOA notice date Jun 7

2012 Dec 20 - approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.