BiDoo_jamie

do i need to start worry?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

well we got our noa1 on 17 feb and then we got RFE on 1 march , they was asking about my american finace divorce papers (Divorce Decree), we mailed it on 7 march and they got our REF'S on 17 march ,

and until now we got nothing frm them or hear anything?

do i need to start worry ?

do i need to call the congressman ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

No, I do not think you need to worry. The RFE will add some delay to your processing. I have read that after you respond with the information, they will put you back in the place in line for processing. You were delayed while they sent the RFE and while you sent the RFE.

I think your petition is being adjudicated nor or will very soon. Just be patient and wait a little more time. This is not a reason to worry nor do you need to involve a Congressman.

Naturalization N-400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

ok thx for ur reply

Don't even think about calling a congressman unless you have are convinced that you have been treated unfarily. Obviously sending you an RFE is nothing to panic about. RFE is nothing but a Request For Evidence, period. If you fullfil whatever is asked on the RFE, the process will continue. So just follow carefully whatever they ask you and you will be fine.

Handa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.