luckyme!

Almost done with medical and interview!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone! I am really sad here.Just done with my medical treatment at St Lukes for 6 months and now im re-scheduled for remedical next week but the problem my fiance wants to put on hold a while our paperworks due to some inevitable situation..Now i do have worries, if we will hold our processing for a while- till when st lukes can wait me for my remedical as well as the US interview? Is there someone here who has same situation with me?i need help pls..

Thanks so much fellow VJs

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone! I am really sad here.Just done with my medical treatment at St Lukes for 6 months and now im re-scheduled for remedical next week but the problem my fiance wants to put on hold a while our paperworks due to some inevitable situation..Now i do have worries, if we will hold our processing for a while- till when st lukes can wait me for my remedical as well as the US interview? Is there someone here who has same situation with me?i need help pls..

My friend rescheduled her interview for three three times pero wala naman naging problema. Dito na nga sia ngayon sa US. :yes:

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Not to be personal .... but you been on hold for 6 months! Inevitable situation.....?? Uhhh unless that situation is money related I guess I just don't get it.... :unsure:

~Johnny~

From reading on here, what would happen is she would go to the medical and most likely the interview would be scheduled for a couple days later. I dont know what kind of delay you are talking about here or what your situation is....but you do have like a year from when the NOA2 to apply for the visa at the embassy...if she doesnt do it, then you start all over unless you get and extension and let the embassy know what is going on.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know my situation is vague- Due to work related and it is beyond his control my fiance decided to "put on hold" our final processing for the meantime..My case was, i was treated for TB for 6 months and after a lot of time sacrificing, i was given already a remedical schedule by st lukes which will be next week which worried me now since "we are waiting something that it is beyond our control"and not sure if that will be cleared till second week of May..

Just thinking if my remedical schedule can wait me till end of May and so with USEM?Appreciates opinions from you guys!Thanks

the trials will only make you stronger

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

• 3 months later...

Hello, Just wanna ask where did you stay in 6 months in Manila? I'am looking a hotel that safe and cheap for my 2 kids. Please advice.

K-1 Process in P.I.

1-2-2008 - Meet online

4-5-2008 - Engaged

10-25-2008 - File for the I-129

1-14-2009 - Received Approval Notice from USCIS

1-29-2009 - Received a letter from US Embassy Manila

2-25-2009 - Medical in SLMCEC

5-7-2009 - Medical Done in SLMCEC

5-27-2009 - Interview in US Embassy Manila,Passed!Thank God!

5-31-2009 - Visa Received Delivered by Airfreight 2100 Inc.

6-1-2009 - Attend Seminar Pre- Departure Orientation Seminar

6-3-2009 - Arrived in Los Angeles Airport.I am very happy!!!

8-18-2009 - Married in Norwalk California

AOS TIMELINE

8-27-2009 - AOS sent to Chicago IL

8-31-2009 - USCIS Received Date

9-5-2009 - Received Notice of Action I-485,I-765 and I-131

9-10-2009 - Received Appointment Notice I-485 for Biometric

9-10-2009 - Received Appointment Notice I-765 for Biometric

10-1-2009 - Biometric Schedule and Done!!!

10-15-2009 - Received Employment Authorization Card and Advance Parole

10-15-2009 - Received Notice of Action REQUEST FOR APPLICANT TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW

10-20-2009 - Medical and Vaccination CIVIL SURGEON wait for 1 week for blood test result and TB skin test

10-29-2009 - Medical and Vaccination Done and PASSED!!!

10-21-2009 - Apply for SSN

10-27-2009 - Received SSN in mailbox

11-17-2009 - INTERVIEW DATE

11-17-2009 - Interview Done and Passed!!!

GOD is GOOD all the time

11-20-2009 - Welcome letter received today!!! Thank you Lord

11-28-2009 - Received my Permanent Card.Thank you very much Lord!!!

12-1-2009 - Passed the written examination for driving

Please pray for me and Good Luck to others

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.