justashooter

Young boys as sex slaves

44 posts in this topic

I don't think lesbians would be terrifically interested in your sexual predilections as you are a male. How would it heighten their sexual experience to have a man voyeur their activities, exactly?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exibitionism? :unsure:

Surely, if they are lesbians, only being an exhibitionist to other lesbians (women) would be erotic? If you don't fantasize about men, what men do is irrelevant, no?

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline

Surely, if they are lesbians, only being an exhibitionist to other lesbians (women) would be erotic? If you don't fantasize about men, what men do is irrelevant, no?

idk. i'm not a lesibian, exibitionist, or a voyeur. some people just get something out of it, regardless of who is watching. & some don't.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Everyone woman has a little bit of lesbian in her. This tends to show after a few beers. ;)

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

idk. i'm not a lesibian, exibitionist, or a voyeur. some people just get something out of it, regardless of who is watching. & some don't.

Right, but my point is, while a man watching lesbians is as you say a common male fantasy, putting it into practice would be somewhat problematic unless you imagine that all lesbians are exhibitionist, and let's face it, most male fantasies of lesbianism do not stop at the 'watching' stage - so, as a fantasy, fine have at it, but as a practical experience, not very realistic.

Everyone woman has a little bit of lesbian in her. This tends to show after a few beers. ;)

Um, no, not really.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Um, no, not really.

we'll see about that ;)

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Right, but my point is, while a man watching lesbians is as you say a common male fantasy, putting it into practice would be somewhat problematic unless you imagine that all lesbians are exhibitionist, and let's face it, most male fantasies of lesbianism do not stop at the 'watching' stage - so, as a fantasy, fine have at it, but as a practical experience, not very realistic.

thats why its called a fantasy.

7yqZWFL.jpg

thats why its called a fantasy.

I have already stated that if something is confined to the realms of fantasy then I don't have a problem with it. Have at it, fantasise about as many lesbian situations as your ####### requires :) The problems start if and when someone tries live their fantasy in the real world.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post containing inappropriate comment has been removed

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I have already stated that if something is confined to the realms of fantasy then I don't have a problem with it. Have at it, fantasise about as many lesbian situations as your ####### requires :) The problems start if and when someone tries live their fantasy in the real world.

i don't have fantasies about lesbians. i said 'many men do find 2 attractive lesbians engaged in the act arrousing' & they do. i asked if the arousal was the same for woman watching men. yes, it is a huge problem if someone attempts to forcefully fulfill a sexual fantasy.

btw: how did my ####### get into this conversation? :)

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

For the men who think seeing 2 women make out is hot.... is it just for pretty women or would they be turned on by 2 women who look like Chastity Bono (or whatever her/his name is) going down on each other's un-groomed naughty bits?

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)