one...two...tree

Local Tea Party Leader Who Suggested Shooting Hispanics Now Is Wanted By Cops -- Tweets: 'Arm Yourself'

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It isn't the best written story, then again it isn't exactly the most relevant or newsworthy either. Why then is there this bizarre fixation on the headline?

What does it matter?

The story itself isn't that important except that it was an obvious vehicle to show how Rob's vaunted academic credentials and famed reading comprehension on a piece geared a 6th grade reading were found wanting from his first post on this thread and it never got any better.

The title was intended to mislead the easily led like Rob into linking cops looking for a tea party leader because of some nasty tweets against Hispanics and he never figured out it was for Thomas violating a protective order against his Hispanic wife and kid (kinda rules out the racism there). The story itself is part of campaign to convince people all the folks in the tea party are violent racists based on finding some nobodies who normally wouldn't merit a mention on a small town's police blotter except they are had some connection to a tea party.

These stories are going to build to a crescendo of hype because it helps guys like Rob confirm their own twisted views.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The story itself isn't that important except that it was an obvious vehicle to show how Rob's vaunted academic credentials and famed reading comprehension on a piece geared a 6th grade reading were found wanting from his first post on this thread and it never got any better.

The title was intended to mislead the easily led like Rob into linking cops looking for a tea party leader because of some nasty tweets against Hispanics and he never figured out it was for Thomas violating a protective order against his Hispanic wife and kid (kinda rules out the racism there). The story itself is part of campaign to convince people all the folks in the tea party are violent racists based on finding some nobodies who normally wouldn't merit a mention on a small town's police blotter except they are had some connection to a tea party.

These stories are going to build to a crescendo of hype because it helps guys like Rob confirm their own twisted views.

Yeah, you really demonstrated your master intellect.:rolleyes:

You manage to make no point, and throw out a few moronic insults. :thumbs: But you keep telling yourself that you're the master debater, if that is what you need to make yourself feel smart. Don't forget to put your helmet back on, because thinking is serious business and you might get hurt.

Edited by Rob and Mel

Filed: Timeline

For the last time, 'Arm yourself when seconds count, the cops are minutes away' implies the 'shooter' is on the RIGHT side of the law. Has nothing to do with inciting people to shoot illegals.

The 'spick' comment - I'm not defending that at all. His excuse seems lame at best.

Now everyone stop bickering please! lol

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

For the last time, 'Arm yourself when seconds count, the cops are minutes away' implies the 'shooter' is on the RIGHT side of the law. Has nothing to do with inciting people to shoot illegals.

The 'spick' comment - I'm not defending that at all. His excuse seems lame at best.

to be historically accurate, it would be "spic".

There is nothing 'latent' about it.

if we are going freudian, i would prefer to be classed in the "genital stage".

I am done with this thread. I'm not going to argue semantics with a couple of halfwit tards who can barely come up with a coherent thought between the two of you. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, you can declare victory here and fight amongst yourself as to who is who, and whom will be wearing the nifty hats denoting as such.

so when rob loses an argument he resorts to insults and declares himself a winner. typical democrat.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

if we are going freudian, i would prefer to be classed in the "genital stage".

We're not going Freudian. Words do have multiple meanings, you know.

Personally, I think you just wanted an excuse to type out genital, you horny ####### :)

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

We're not going Freudian. Words do have multiple meanings, you know.

Personally, I think you just wanted an excuse to type out genital, you horny ####### :)

i could have suggested the phallic stage...All the world's a stage, And all the men merely phalluses: They have their erections and they use the various entrances; And one man in his time plays with many partners...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

Now everyone stop bickering please! lol

Clearly that wasn't the last time :jest:

The bigger question is, does anyone really care about this moron?

The obvious association that is being drawn by the online ragjournalism is that Tea Party Leaders are typically disreputable. That's the question that one should address if one really cares about the agenda the rag is putting forward. Personally, I don't give a toss one way or the other, I have no interest whatsoever in the movement or its adherents, but I am guessing some people do care, hence the attempts at points scoring :lol:

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

A cousin sister of mine, when we were younger, used to always barge in to the room where the rest of us were hanging out, make a loud display of how uninterested she is in playing with us and how we generally behave in a manner she didn't approve of. The thing is, she wouldn't leave. She'd stick around and keep telling us how she's so much better than us and how our past times didn't interest her. In hindsight, it was hilarious. She laughs about it today, she's turned out quite normal and well-adjusted, thank god.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

A cousin sister of mine, when we were younger, used to always barge in to the room where the rest of us were hanging out, make a loud display of how uninterested she is in playing with us and how we generally behave in a manner she didn't approve of. The thing is, she wouldn't leave. She'd stick around and keep telling us how she's so much better than us and how our past times didn't interest her. In hindsight, it was hilarious. She laughs about it today, she's turned out quite normal and well-adjusted, thank god.

Yes, I am just like your cousin sister :thumbs:

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

It's the nature of the media. It's no different than it has been for as long as I can remember. Just watch local news. On any given story, they will pick the dumbest, most asinine person to talk to on camera. They are doing that with the teabaggers too. They manage to find the bottom of that barrel and try to portray them as a leader or as a typical member. It's the same sort of thing when Fox News interviews some Moveon.org supporter. They always manage to find some dirty hippy named Moonbeam Unicorn Sunshine or some ####### like that.

Not really. You still do it, at your advanced age.

Make up your mind, is this some kind of parallel you are drawing or not?