Jump to content

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada

Assuming you entered the US on a K-1 visa in the relatively recent past, you will have had a complete medical exam done by a DoS certified panel physician sometime in the last 6 months to 1 year. You will have received a DS-3025 vaccination worksheet from that examination.

You do not need a complete I-693. You need the first page, the last page, and the vaccinations page. All of these need to be filled out and signed by a USCIS certified civil surgeon. What you need to do is find a civil surgeon in your area (they are listed on the USCIS website) who will [key word here] transcribe the vaccination info from your medical exam vaccination worksheet onto an I-693. If the CS tries to charge more than about $50 for this transcription (not counting any other vaccinations you may need) try another CS.

After filling out the 3 pages of the I-693, the CS will seal them in an envelope. You include this envelope with your AOS application packet. You keep your vaccination worksheet for your own records.

Edited by HeatDeath


"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...