ashenflowers

Postcard Exchange!

497 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't think people join this exchange with the intent of not sending a card.. sometimes life happens..

the one month I joined the exchange I was wondering why the person didn't acknowledge they got the card.. I wasn't disappointed or anything I was just curious if the person got the card so eventually I sent them a PM and they said something like, "oh sorry I was busy and totally forgot about it but but i did receive the card"..

i don't know if it is the same person who is not sending cards or if it is different people..

maybe the current list should be updated to see if everyone on there still wants to be in the exchange.. maybe there are people on there who don't realize they are still on there...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

(Reposted again..since it got lost in the previous page....)

Hi Everyone,

Ok...Let's try this again......

(Sample) "Everything you need to know about the VJ Postcard Exchange".......

1) Most important of all: Have fun! Enjoy the exchange!

2) How to get started: (if you are already in the exchange, skip this part)

E-mail VJ user "(insert co-ordinator's name here)" at: vjpostcards@gmail.com, with the following information:

-Name

-Mailing address

-Birthday (month and day)

-How long do you intend to participate for? Are you a "regular participant" (participating for more than six months/6 exchanges, or every month until you get everyone on the list or for even longer than that), or are you an "occasional participant" (participating for less than six months/6 exchanges).

-Are you're ok with sending anywhere in the US/Canada?

3) How the postcard exchange works:

-It is an exchange: You are both a sender and a receiver...Send a card, Receive a card...

-Sender: You send one (1) postcard a month. You will then get an e-mail once a month with the name/address of the person you are going to send a card to.

-Receiver: You receive one (1) postcard a month. You will receive a card from a sender.

-First week of the month/5th of the month: The drawing for the postcard names/addresses will be done on the first week of every month....

-By the 20th of the month: Postcards should be sent out on or before then, to make sure that everyone receives their cards on time by the end of the month

-You can write about anything on your postcards! Be creative!

-There are optional 'themes' as to writing ideas for the postcards....Feel free to use those, or feel free to come up with writing ideas and themes of your own too.

-At the end of the month, the sender/receiver list for the previous month will be posted, so as to keep track of things publically and to be able to thank the sender for receiving your card

4) Let's all play fair and fun:

-“We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and postcards do not get sent out in a timely fashion. That is okay, you can still send the postcard late. Just make sure that you send the postcard to arrive within a three months of the date that you received that particular receiver’s address”. For example, you have until April to send a card to the receiver’s address that you sent received in January. If you don’t send the card or a replacement card within three months, then it will be treated as strike.

-The 'three strikes rule': Play fair! Send a card, Receive a card...

If as a sender you do not send your card for three months to three different people in the exchange...

First and Second non-sent cards: You will be warned privately....

Third non-sent card: You will be permanently out of the exchange....

This is to ensure that everyone receives their cards is responsible and fully participating in the exchange....

5) 'I did not receive my card, what should I do?'

-First of all, private message (PM) your sender as to why you didn't receive your card....

“Traveling time depends on the postal system of the respective countries so while some postcards may arrive in 5 days, it is as common that postcards take over 30 days to arrive. If it has been well over 30 days, we advise you to contact the recipient of your postcard through private message and ask whether the postcard has arrived.”

-A replacement card should be sent by the sender to the receiver for any non-received cards. It is the responsibility of the sender to make sure that the receiver gets their card and send replacement cards accordingly....

-If that doesn't work...Then e-mail the exchange co-coordinator.....Then further appropriate action can be taken...

6) Privacy/Safety Issues:

-All address, names, and/or any other identifying or contact information will be kept confidential and in private, to be shared only amongst the participants and only used for the purposes of this VJ Postcard Exchange. We will not be held responsible for anything that may occur as a result of its use or misuse.

And that's it... That wasn't too hard, to have for the VJ postcard exchange, now was it?

What do you all think? Feel free to comment about these sample guidelines too...

Hope this helps. Happy postcarding, everyone!

Ant

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That is possible as well.

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Thanks for your responses everyone.

I have several meetings today for an animal shelter I volunteer with, so I will not be on the computer much (if anyone expects immediate replies to any questions).

This is the most recent exchange list based on August's draw.

1.* Ant+D+BabyA

2.* Canadiandggal

3.* Christi and Ian

4.* Colleens

5.* coraliesolms

6.* JLovesA

7.* Kathryn41

8.* Kayla*Mathew

9.* kizza

10.* lilacvioletiris

11.* OBX

12.* Pauley

13.* sdw

14.* SupportGeek

There is also Chickaflick, but she has stated that she is unable to participate in September's draw, so the new 'leader' may want to coordinate with her to see if she is ok to come back in going forward. I could also provide the main list of all past participants if you wish, in case anyone wants to follow up to see if people would like to rejoin.

If whoever decides to take this over could please email vjpostcards @ gmail.com, I will be able to get them set up with that email address, and make sure the contact information for the participants is made available to them.

One thing I'd like to note is that this all seems started under the assumption that just one or two people are responsible for all the missing cards thus far. I personally do not think that is the case (at least not by someone who just decided not to send the card on purpose), so perhaps that should be researched by someone who is concerned about this before conclusions are drawn.

Good luck with the exchange going forward. :thumbs:

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah I might be a little disappointed but it wouldn't be the end of the world ..lol and people have posted here who haven't received their cards and seem fine with it... stuff happens..

it is just a postcard, if you get one awesome but if you don't oh well...

i really think if you add rules even simple ones it takes the fun out of the exchange because now someone will have to keep track of everything...

I agree with Marilyn's posts. :thumbs:

I am not going to pm anyone to ask where my card is; if the "postcard exchange moderator" would like to keep track of the offenders fine. Are we not all adults here? If life gets in the way and I forget to mail out a card I really don't think I need to be "warned" privately or otherwise. Keep it simple please.

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline

I am not blaming anyone! :) Just saying its not hard to send a card :P

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

I didn't get my July card and am not overly really upset about it.I did not sent a pm to the person that was to send it to me. I understand life happens, and the last thing your thinking about is sending a post card. However, if the same people are not sending month after month just omit them from the list.

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Timeline

I knew it!! Their are undercover USCIS agents part of the post card exchange program, so it should not be a surprise it takes them forever to mail them out!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

I knew it!! Their are undercover USCIS agents part of the post card exchange program, so it should not be a surprise it takes them forever to mail them out!!

LMAO....that must be it

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Timeline

I do not partake in the exchange program, But I have some ideas to make it better, these ideas should really help out the new "director"

1) One has to apply to gain access to the program! It is obvious that simplicity of going to a store and buying multiple post cards at once, is not working! So, for those that want to gain access to this elite group, please send ur name, mailing addy, long form birth cert, police background check, letter from ur mother vouching for you and a photo graph of 12 already bought postcards with stamps!

2) The new director will then mail out packet 1 to you@! Asking for more info, such as financial support, and directions to ur nearest post office, ensuring you know how to get there

a) If distance to Post office is more than 2 miles, you have to show proof of a drivers license, and if NO DL, must show proof of bus pass or bike

3) Upon receiving that packet, new director will mail you interview date.

Process should take anywhere from 1 week to 1.5 yrs!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

Thats Agent 87 to you my friend!! -creeps around the corner-

age.png

age.png

event.png

Thanks for your responses everyone.

I have several meetings today for an animal shelter I volunteer with, so I will not be on the computer much (if anyone expects immediate replies to any questions).

This is the most recent exchange list based on August's draw.

1.* Ant+D+BabyA

2.* Canadiandggal

3.* Christi and Ian

4.* Colleens

5.* coraliesolms

6.* JLovesA

7.* Kathryn41

8.* Kayla*Mathew

9.* kizza

10.* lilacvioletiris

11.* OBX

12.* Pauley

13.* sdw

14.* SupportGeek

There is also Chickaflick, but she has stated that she is unable to participate in September's draw, so the new 'leader' may want to coordinate with her to see if she is ok to come back in going forward. I could also provide the main list of all past participants if you wish, in case anyone wants to follow up to see if people would like to rejoin.

If whoever decides to take this over could please email vjpostcards @ gmail.com, I will be able to get them set up with that email address, and make sure the contact information for the participants is made available to them.

One thing I'd like to note is that this all seems started under the assumption that just one or two people are responsible for all the missing cards thus far. I personally do not think that is the case (at least not by someone who just decided not to send the card on purpose), so perhaps that should be researched by someone who is concerned about this before conclusions are drawn.

Good luck with the exchange going forward. :thumbs:

You forgot me! But I just signed up, lol.

~ 04/29/06 - The love story begins...

~ 06/08/06 - First met in person (Calgary, Alberta).

~ 12/30/06 - He gave her a shiny, pretty ring!

*¨¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨¨*

~ 05/10/07 - Sent evidence for I-129F/G-325A to NSC

~ 06/08/07 - NOA1 hard copy received!!!

~ 10/22/07 - NOA2 hard copy received!!!

~ 01/17/08 - Kyle's interview - he's approved!!!!!!!

~ 02/08/08 - Kyle enters the States via Washington.

~ 02/09/08 - Kyle arrives in Ohio. Together at last!!! :D

~ 03/07/08 - MARRIED!!!

*¨¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS/AP/EAD¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨¨*

~ 05/10/08 - Mailed out AOS, EAD and AP papers.

~ 05/23/08 - NOAs received in mail.

~ 05/27/08 - Biometrics appointment letter received in mail.

~ 06/12/08 - Biometrics appointment.

~ 06/19/08 - RFE is issued for AOS. :(

~ 07/17/08 - Submitted requested evidence.

~ 07/30/08 - Case is transferred to CSC.

~ 08/22/08 - Receive Kyle's AP documents!!!

~ 08/23/08 - Receive Kyle's EAD card!!!

~ 09/25/08 - Receives green card!!!

*¨¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ Removal of Conditions¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨¨*

~ 06/23/10 - Mailed away I-751 & evidence.

~ 06/25/10 - Packet was signed for in Laguna Niguel, CA.

~ 07/06/10 - Received NOA1!

~ 07/26/10 - Biometrics appointment letter received - 08/03/10

~ 09/02/10 - Biometrics retaken

~ 09/16/10 - Approved!

~ 09/21/10 - 10 year green card received!

I don't think people join this exchange with the intent of not sending a card.. sometimes life happens..

the one month I joined the exchange I was wondering why the person didn't acknowledge they got the card.. I wasn't disappointed or anything I was just curious if the person got the card so eventually I sent them a PM and they said something like, "oh sorry I was busy and totally forgot about it but but i did receive the card"..

i don't know if it is the same person who is not sending cards or if it is different people..

maybe the current list should be updated to see if everyone on there still wants to be in the exchange.. maybe there are people on there who don't realize they are still on there...

Marilyn-That's good that you sent your receiver a PM and then they explained about not sending a card...

Glad you got that sorted out..And that's how it is supposed to be sorted out before it gets out of hand...

However, there have been instances where sending a PM does not work, in which further action needs to be taken...

I don't know if it is the same person, nor do I know who is sending/not sending the cards...

But I definitely do agree with you about one thing (which I'm glad you brought up too, as I was going to bring it up sooner than later): A current list should be updated to see who still wants to be in the exchange or not..

Maybe there is somone who doesn't want to be there that isn't aware of such..

And since those people are not participating, then they shouldn't be in the exchange..

Time for some "clean up"....on the list.....

I agree with Marilyn's posts. :thumbs:

I am not going to pm anyone to ask where my card is; if the "postcard exchange moderator" would like to keep track of the offenders fine. Are we not all adults here? If life gets in the way and I forget to mail out a card I really don't think I need to be "warned" privately or otherwise. Keep it simple please.

OBX-That is fine if you don't want to PM anyone. That is optional, and really should just be used if there are any problems.

But at the same time, you and others who do not get their cards shouldn't complain if you don't get them..

The PM thing is more so if you want to inquire about your card, and if you want something done about such, such as Marilyn did, when she inquired about her sent card and wanted to know what heppened to that...

You won't be warned if you send your cards and receive your cards...And if you play by those rules/guidelines, then fine..No problems at all....Now as far as I know..You have been sending your cards (lol..you send one to me in April actually)...So if you keep sending your cards to everyone then you shouldn't be getting any warnings...

If you play by the guidelines, then there shouldn't be any problems....

The warning system is more so for the repeat offenders...Three strikes...That's all..

And to Everyone-Likewise...Keep it simple...Send your cards! Receive your cards!........

Surely that's not too hard to ask of all you participants.......

I am not blaming anyone! :) Just saying its not hard to send a card :P

Canadiandggal-I agree, it's not that hard to send a card and to receive a card.....

So that's what I don't understand....Why can't some people play by these simple guidelines?.....

If not, frankly they should be out...If they are genuinely not interested in participating.....

I didn't get my July card and am not overly really upset about it.I did not sent a pm to the person that was to send it to me. I understand life happens, and the last thing your thinking about is sending a post card. However, if the same people are not sending month after month just omit them from the list.

Sdw-Likewise, I understand that life happens too....

Again, the PM option is optional, and if you choose to pursue such, that's fine..

And if you choose not to pursue such, then that's fine too...

But at the same time, you and others who do not get their cards shouldn't complain if you don't get them..

The PM thing is more so if you want to inquire about your card, and if you want something done about such, such as Marilyn did, when she inquired about her sent card and wanted to know what heppened to that...

And yes, as I said before....

A current list should be updated to see who still wants to be in the exchange or not..

Maybe there is somone who doesn't want to be there that isn't aware of such..

And since those people are not participating, then they shouldn't be in the exchange..

Time for some "clean up"....on the list.....

Ant

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

I do not partake in the exchange program, But I have some ideas to make it better, these ideas should really help out the new "director"

1) One has to apply to gain access to the program! It is obvious that simplicity of going to a store and buying multiple post cards at once, is not working! So, for those that want to gain access to this elite group, please send ur name, mailing addy, long form birth cert, police background check, letter from ur mother vouching for you and a photo graph of 12 already bought postcards with stamps!

2) The new director will then mail out packet 1 to you@! Asking for more info, such as financial support, and directions to ur nearest post office, ensuring you know how to get there

a) If distance to Post office is more than 2 miles, you have to show proof of a drivers license, and if NO DL, must show proof of bus pass or bike

3) Upon receiving that packet, new director will mail you interview date.

Process should take anywhere from 1 week to 1.5 yrs!

Flames9_RN-ROFL....about the USCIS agents theory....:lol:

But you do bring up an interesting point regarding privacy issues..

Now as far as I know, yes, all of you postcards participants are VJers...

But as for who you are beyond that and beyond what is in your VJ profiles...

I honestly don't know (nor do I really want to know what you do in your private lives).....

Bur I am concerned too, for those who are not truly participating in the exchange as to what they are doing with the contact information, such as addresses, names, and that type of thing..that is provided in the exchange, if they are not sending their postcards....

Ummm...I (and others) don't want to end up on a mailing list, or anything like that...

Nor do I (and others) want and personal information to be posted publically on the internet....

Which is what makes me concerned too....If the information is not used for the sole purpose of the postcard exchange, then what is it used for?

Which is why those who are not participating should be removed.....

ROFL..There is no background checks, or anything like that.....And the postcard exchange is free....

Just a simple mailing address, name, and contact information is all that is needed..

And rest assured, that all information is to be kept private and confidential amongst the partipants (as outlined in guideline number 6)....

And the processing times..ROFL...I don't want it to be like the USCIS here....(lol..don't get me started on their unreliable standards of service).....

Rather, we should have something that is more reliable....

Let the USCIS learn from us, instead of us learning from the USCIS!

You can depend on the postcard exchange! We deliver in all types of weather....lol....

How about 'expect delivery of a postcard/replacement postcard within 3 months' (as also outlined in guideline 5)....Now that's fair and reasonable to expect a postcard, isn't it?

Thats Agent 87 to you my friend!! -creeps around the corner-

Agent87/FlamesRN-Why don't you join the postcard exchange too? Seriously.....

You forgot me! But I just signed up, lol.

Kayleigh+Kyle-Don't worry...We didn't forget about you....

We'll get a new list going...That is more current and updated...

And yes, we'll make sure that all the participants on the current/updated list are participating too!

Ant

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is just getting out of hand. So if I choose not to pm the sender of my missing card I should not post anything on VJ about not receiving a card as that would be considered "complaining"! How about I post in the vent thread? Would that be okay and not contravene any of the postcard exchange guidelines?

I vote we adopt flames suggestions. :P

Edited by OBX

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.