*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK, so now you can turn your lights out at home using your iPhone. That's a bit much, but I just saw a commerical and the couple was in the car going on vacation and forgot to turn out the lights in the house. She goes to her iphone and there was a button to turn out the lights. WTH! If they make the one that cooks your dinner, I'll get mine turned back on even though the phone service sucks. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great date story & YAY for hubby doing it right! He just earned big bonus points with all of us I think for doing the date night movie style! That's excellent he even had the picnic ready. And :lol: @ you two crazy people gettin it on in the park....hmmm, maybe I need to take some pointers from you! :devil:

Thanks mommie I knew I can make you proud :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

ok..those that are familiar w/ the the baby daddy drama.. remember i thought it would end after he got married??? NO SAH.. yesterday he picked up the kids.. him and wifey was on honeymoon all spring break so he didn't get the kids this past wkend and wanted to see them..

WHYYYYY when he came back he mouthed I love you as he left?? :wacko::wacko:

Girl no he didn't he is a major piece of work you need to get his raas on video wid deh foolnish!

cama- but close enough lol... ok hubby and I are arguing because apparently he started smoking Blacks and I dont agree with it. And Im pissed off abt it cuz I DONT DO SMOKERS. What do I do?

Black and Milds at that them thangs is wing ballin Yuck!

all u drag race fans!! I LOOOVVVVEEEEE jujube.. oohh i want him/her to take it SOOOO bad..

tatiana is pretty but clueless to style and raven i love too, but not as much as jujube

im glad jessica went home last night

okay. back to work

I like her too but her last performance was a hot mess and I thought he was a singer? Poor Jessica Wild in the Lip Sync for your life she was dancing her heart out and lost I felt bad for her she really was trying hard int he competition. I know Tyra is a DIVO but I love her look she really looks fabulous, but Pandora box hot mess!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

OK, so now you can turn your lights out at home using your iPhone. That's a bit much, but I just saw a commerical and the couple was in the car going on vacation and forgot to turn out the lights in the house. She goes to her iphone and there was a button to turn out the lights. WTH! If they make the one that cooks your dinner, I'll get mine turned back on even though the phone service sucks. :rofl:

Yes me too I'm looking for the app right now, stand by I will tell you if it works LOL

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny, those boiled dumplings you can take them split them down the middle and fry them in cooking oil the next morning....and they are actually tasty,thats about the only way i will eat a dumpling, buy A that is what they do when its leftovers :)

I'm taking Ray leftovers to work tonight and I'm going to reboil those dumplings and act like I had to knead more dough. :rofl: I hope ya'll don't get me in trouble. LMAO I wonder if he'll be able to tell. He said his dinner last night was the bomb... :thumbs: I'm trying to get down with the get down....

:rofl::rofl: I'm over here rolling Sun

Good day!!!! I see we started a Part25 and im just now getting here on page 14. WOW.

Hope everyone is well. Yesterday i checked status of package i sent off. Fedex site shows where it was delivered Monday & it also showed who signed for it. So now i must wait, i guess. Hopefully everything is processed in a timely matter and not in a delayed way.

Take care all until i forward back

Congrats on getting the AOS off :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Tee here's the rest of the movie sorry I was on conference calls all day and people working my nerve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h2u3Bwfwck

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Sunny, those boiled dumplings you can take them split them down the middle and fry them in cooking oil the next morning....and they are actually tasty,thats about the only way i will eat a dumpling, buy A that is what they do when its leftovers :)

I'll save one then and try that. I'm always up for new ideas. That was the next thing I had planned to try was fried dumplings... I don't eat the boiled dumplings either.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee here's the rest of the movie sorry I was on conference calls all day and people working my nerve

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4h2u3Bwfwck

cause thats how u do me phillycrying.gif

Timeline

Yes me too I'm looking for the app right now, stand by I will tell you if it works LOL

What you come up? Did you scare everybody and turn the lights out in the house? lol

ROC

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Is anyone planning to watch the "fly Girls" new reality show?

ROC

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.