sean.osiris

CR-1 / IR -1 Visa Timelines Statistics Issue :(

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

CR-1 / IR -1 Visa Timelines Statistics show that for Ankara Turkey the Avg. Days btw NOA2and Interview is 538!!! Why? I think this is the longest wait there is :( Unless it's a mistake of some kind? If my K-3 visa defaults to a CR-1 then I have to wait that long? Can some one tell me to relax, your just reading it all wrong :)

<JUST RECIEVED NOA1 FROM CSC MARCH 20TH 2010>

<PREPARING TO SEND I-129F>

Thanks,

Sean O Maylone

Pennsylvania

Filed: Timeline

rofl.gif

You're hilarious Sean, wanting someone to tell you to relax.

Well if it helps, here is my take: the timelines are filled in by humans, so it is possible that someone might have either made a honest mistake in putting in the date or it was done intentionally because someone might have been angry. My lawyer actually warned me about this site and told me to be quite careful ... well, that's another story.

I'm with you, I really hope it's a data entry error and that you won't have almost 2 years to wait. Best of luck to you!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

CR-1 / IR -1 Visa Timelines Statistics show that for Ankara Turkey the Avg. Days btw NOA2and Interview is 538!!! Why? I think this is the longest wait there is :( Unless it's a mistake of some kind? If my K-3 visa defaults to a CR-1 then I have to wait that long? Can some one tell me to relax, your just reading it all wrong :)

<JUST RECIEVED NOA1 FROM CSC MARCH 20TH 2010>

<PREPARING TO SEND I-129F>

Thanks,

Sean O Maylone

Pennsylvania

Don't file the I-129F. It will just delay the approval of your I-130. The K3 visa is no longer available, even though USCIS will accept and process your I-129F petition. NVC will simply administratively close it when they two petitions arrive.

The timeline you need to be concerned with is from NVC complete to interview, not NOA2 to interview.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ohh ok,

I was about to send the I-129F today thinking that my k-3 is now a CR1 because we have been married for under 2 years.

So this stat of the CR1 from NVC to interview is scaring us because of the 538 days. If that’s going to take that long then I might have to either move to Istanbul or get an attorney.

But if the I-129F will make no difference then, I guess I won’t send it.

Everything seemed fine except for that 538 days. I was excited because this seemed easy enough to do with out a attorney mainly because of this web site :)

I checked the Ankara Embassy Website and it shows a list of pending visa's and the CR1's are waiting as well, but they don't say how long it took from NVC to Interview. I might call the NVC and the Ankara Embassy tomorrow morning to see if they can estimate a time for me.

Thanks for helping me!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ohh ok,

I was about to send the I-129F today thinking that my k-3 is now a CR1 because we have been married for under 2 years.

So this stat of the CR1 from NVC to interview is scaring us because of the 538 days. If that’s going to take that long then I might have to either move to Istanbul or get an attorney.

But if the I-129F will make no difference then, I guess I won’t send it.

Everything seemed fine except for that 538 days. I was excited because this seemed easy enough to do with out a attorney mainly because of this web site :)

I checked the Ankara Embassy Website and it shows a list of pending visa's and the CR1's are waiting as well, but they don't say how long it took from NVC to Interview. I might call the NVC and the Ankara Embassy tomorrow morning to see if they can estimate a time for me.

Thanks for helping me!

Merhaba

if you applied For CR-1 It is depends how long you have to wait some people got approval within 2 months some got 5 months etc. etc. i have no idea how they making process i have seen some process got approval early more than us

I m also still waiting it has been 4 months now there is no any news or updates yet

Good luck

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

• 2 weeks later...

Moving to the CR1/IR1 Process and Procedures forum from K3 Case Filing as this is a question about how long the CR1/IR1 visa takes and is not a K3 update.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.