08-10-2010 : Interview Date @ 6: 15 AM. Approved

10-07-2010 : Visa Received

USA:

10/30/2010 : POE @ EWR

11/10/2010 Recieved auto SSN, 11 days after POE

12/07/2010 Welcome letter received

12/11/2010 Green Card on hand.

Naturalization:

03/26/2016 N-400 Filing Date (Sent package to Dallas, TX via USPS Priority Mail)

03/29/2016 N-400 package delivered

04/01/2016 Payment Charged to Credit Card.

04/04/2016 NOA Received via E-mail and Tex

t04/08/2016 NOA Received via USPS First Class mail (04/02/2016).

04/25/2016 Fingerprints. (Letter received on 04/15/16)

04/29/2016 In Line.

06/20/2016 Interview Letter

07/25/2016 Interview

08/01/2016 Oath Ceremony

• 4 months later...

Hi...are you doing a follow to join visa? I have my appointment for my fiance to come from DR on August 13th and im trying to find out what I have to do to put on the follow to join status. His son is 9 and we want to bring him in 8 months.

Con Dios Por Delante...

Sylvia y Radhames

• 6 months later...

Anybody know about this procedure?

How long take this proccess?

Thanks,

Did you ever find out any information about the follow to join procedures?

Hi...are you doing a follow to join visa? I have my appointment for my fiance to come from DR on August 13th and im trying to find out what I have to do to put on the follow to join status. His son is 9 and we want to bring him in 8 months.

Did you ever find out any information about the follow to join procedures? I am in the same boat.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Did you ever find out any information about the follow to join procedures?

Did you ever find out any information about the follow to join procedures? I am in the same boat.

Follow to join is a K1 issue. It does not apply to spouse visa cases. Not sure what the OP is after, since their profile indicates F1.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 7 months later...
Filed: Timeline

On K-1 Follow to Join..........

If you already have an APPROVED I-485, then you need to file an I-824. After the I-824 has been approved (you will receive a notice for this; I got mine after 29 days), the US Embassy will send a packet to the child/beneficiary of the follow-to-join visa. That packet is supposed to contain further instructions, including setting an interview appointment with the local US embassy.

I am currently waiting for that packet to arrive at my home in the Philippines----my I-824 has been approved on October 3 this year (2011).

What I do want to know is WHEN the packet will arrive. Does it take a month, two, three? I am anxious because my son's deadline to fly here in the US is in February.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.