wmtc

Montreal review

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats!

And since I ask everytime, lol

Did they ask for updated financials, and if they did, what?

Actually they did not ask for any updated financial info, but since i did my 2009 tax return i gave to them voluntarily. your 2008 stuff should be ok proir to April 15.

Timeline
Hey folks, :dance:

So we arrived at the consulate by 6:20 am and there was already a couple lined up they werent a member of vj but they were aware of the site. About 10 minute later edmontongirl showed up she was number three and then another 20 minute pass by Kballtex showed up. By 7:30 the line was pretty long and soon after the security open the door for us.

I got letter B, make sure not to take any electrical device it will only slow u down. as you already know from previous review they told us to wait downstairs, then we went up to the 19th floor and what amazin view of Montreal.

8:10 the first couple that had letter A got called for document collection and they were DCF

8:20 Edmontongirl got called to the booth even though we were letter B, they were also DCf

8:35 we finally got called to the booth and a nice african french lady took our document, she just wanted to verify everything was in order and correct,and we also did the fingerprint along with her collecting the document.

8:50 we were called in to room 8 for the actual interview and i was suprised because i surely thought the couple that got letter A and edmonton girl were before me. A nice gentleman greeted us he swore us in and only asked couple of question

How we met

First time we met

When did we get married

What i did in toronto

What my husband did NY

and ever had hard time crossing the border, i said yes i was denied entry at lewiston for not filing a petition to enter USA, he did not even bother to much about it.

took my print from my left thumb and congratulated me in to the USA!!!!

By 9:05 we were out and i wished all the best to Kballtex,edmontongirl and the couple who were not a vj member best of luck at the interview.

Im so happy it went very smooth and like to thank my fellow VJ member for supporting us!!! :star:

CONGRATS!!!

wow that sounds easy

too bad my spouse cant be there oh well myself and two kids will be lol

so everyone gets finger printed

Timeline
CONGRATS!!!

wow that sounds easy

too bad my spouse cant be there oh well myself and two kids will be lol

so everyone gets finger printed

Only the person who is imigrating to the US get fingerprinted, not the US Citizen spouse!!!

It very easy, them folks in Montreal are super nice.

Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

I-130 Journey

I-130 Sent : 2009-06-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-06-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-08-26

NOA2 Hardcopy : 2009-08-31

NVC Journey

NVC Received : 2009-09-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-09-14

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-09-14

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-09-15

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-09-17

Return Completed DS-230 : 2009-10-21

Login Failed : 2009-11-02

Case Complete: 2009-11-03

Medical: 2010-02-10

Interview: 2010-02-24!!!! Yay!!!! APPROVED

Port of Entry: Blue Water Bridge, Michigan: 2010-03-14

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations all of you - way to go!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations, nice and painless really eh lol

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.