dlg

Islamabad, Pakistan - OFF TOPIC

770 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Thank you shon. You work hard for this forum organizing that cheerleading list. How is Javed? Please ask him to keep posting. We can ask him about weather, other things about Pakistan on this off topic thread. BTW I was also curious what was all that drama about last week? But you say it is a closed matter, so its ok. You are the boss!!!! All I wanna say is that I welcome both javed and john to this thread as new members, having new members is always good.

Javed bhai kia haal hain? kesi garmi hai lahore day wich? loki hale wee garmi day wich phajjay day pawe khande paye nay kay naeen?

You are welcome!!!!!!

I will ask javed to keep posting. he needs the support of ISL threads. Javed said his net connection is slow

so sometimes he has trouble opening up the pages. :lol:

shon.gif

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahee its raining dogs and cats in pakistan. Rain all week. no garmy

understand waday saeen

even with this imbra bs, my k3 took about 6 months. so imagine without imbra it would have taken 4 months

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

understand waday saeen

even with this imbra bs, my k3 took about 6 months. so imagine without imbra it would have taken 4 months

there are PRE - imbras that would disagree with you.

like me and Psoft for example. even those prior to us would disagree with you.

shon.gif

understand waday saeen

I would side with hafiz. Thats what K3 is suposed to do: Get your spouse here in 4-6 months. Thats what I counted on when we set the marriage date and when I came back and started to apply, IMBRA explosion rocked my calculations. But oh well............ everything happenes for the best. I am a true believer of that, and have lots of experiences when I thought something was not done right and later realized what happened was actually better than what I was hoping for. I think that really makes a person realize that there is ALLAH, the Almighty, who knows the best. I do understand all of this but I am just having a hard time explaining that to her. Oh well like we say in urdu, "waqt har zakham ki marham hai" (time can heal all the wounds), she will get through this period somehow.

She was happy to hear I-130 approved, but she doesnt wanna look deep into the process. She just asks, "tell me what day am I gonna come to you?" :unsure: Haha thats all she wants to know, and I dont blame her. Any ways may ALLAH help us all.

BTW another good news of the week is that I got promoted at my job. INSHA ALLAH will assume new position starting 08/17/06.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you shon. You work hard for this forum organizing that cheerleading list. How is Javed? Please ask him to keep posting. We can ask him about weather, other things about Pakistan on this off topic thread. BTW I was also curious what was all that drama about last week? But you say it is a closed matter, so its ok. You are the boss!!!! All I wanna say is that I welcome both javed and john to this thread as new members, having new members is always good.

Javed bhai kia haal hain? kesi garmi hai lahore day wich? loki hale wee garmi day wich phajjay day pawe khande paye nay kay naeen?

You are welcome!!!!!!

I will ask javed to keep posting. he needs the support of ISL threads. Javed said his net connection is slow

so sometimes he has trouble opening up the pages. :lol:

waves at everyone hiya! hey shon and hafiz!

shon have him turn off signatures for starters and try, then other things too if still slow. that will help.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

understand waday saeen

I would side with hafiz. Thats what K3 is suposed to do: Get your spouse here in 4-6 months. Thats what I counted on when we set the marriage date and when I came back and started to apply, IMBRA explosion rocked my calculations. But oh well............ everything happenes for the best. I am a true believer of that, and have lots of experiences when I thought something was not done right and later realized what happened was actually better than what I was hoping for. I think that really makes a person realize that there is ALLAH, the Almighty, who knows the best. I do understand all of this but I am just having a hard time explaining that to her. Oh well like we say in urdu, "waqt har zakham ki marham hai" (time can heal all the wounds), she will get through this period somehow.

She was happy to hear I-130 approved, but she doesnt wanna look deep into the process. She just asks, "tell me what day am I gonna come to you?" :unsure: Haha thats all she wants to know, and I dont blame her. Any ways may ALLAH help us all.

BTW another good news of the week is that I got promoted at my job. INSHA ALLAH will assume new position starting 08/17/06.

Me and Psoft have been waiting a very long time for k-3. :yes:

we been waiting on K-3 for 10 months!! the A hoes cancelled it on us. :yes:

Psoft - still dont have his k-3. his got cancelled. but it dont matter he got the Cr1.

Keep in mind Psoft HE is the USC bringing over his wife. Let me tell you he has been thought hell

and back in this process. You dont want to experiance what he has. we both are Pre imbra. Psoft been in this longer than me. :yes: the other person would also be Dude. he has also been waiting longer than me. :yes: another person that had a Hellish K-3 AOS was Mike. H. The hell the USICS put him and his wife through would make you cry! that should be a lession honestly, to go for Cr1, scrap the K-3.

its hummilliating for your wife. :yes: they performed the strokes interview on his wife. its not pleasent.

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

strokes interivew, ###### the strokes interview. K3 all the way baby. lol

seperated lovers is gonna have a baby by then inshallah. He can shove that as prove up that CO's ###. I know people who have gone through k3, they did not have too many problems.

yes it takes long(getting AOS done), but the problem is for people who want to get a job when they come here and start working. Psoft's case is an exception, cannot use him as an example, neither is your case normal, its also an exception. the k3 i am talking about is desi marrying a desi. Pakistan person who became US citizen marrying female from pakistan.

no one is going to ask your wife "oh are you legal are you citizen, green card holder". NO ONE. no one will ask anyone(male or female) that question, unless you are applying for job or some medical stuff.

Except for employers, No one in 15 years of my life here in america has asked me "Are you citizen, green card holder, illegal immigrant".

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bump back to page 1 for this thread :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations that is awesome news.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

strokes interivew, ###### the strokes interview. K3 all the way baby. lol

seperated lovers is gonna have a baby by then inshallah. He can shove that as prove up that CO's ###. I know people who have gone through k3, they did not have too many problems.

yes it takes long(getting AOS done), but the problem is for people who want to get a job when they come here and start working. Psoft's case is an exception, cannot use him as an example, neither is your case normal, its also an exception. the k3 i am talking about is desi marrying a desi. Pakistan person who became US citizen marrying female from pakistan.

no one is going to ask your wife "oh are you legal are you citizen, green card holder". NO ONE. no one will ask anyone(male or female) that question, unless you are applying for job or some medical stuff.

Except for employers, No one in 15 years of my life here in america has asked me "Are you citizen, green card holder, illegal immigrant".

Psoft did marry desi

and so did dude.

stop trying to make sence out of it hafiz..

shon.gif

:o:wacko::blink::bonk::wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Psoft did marry desi

and so did dude.

stop trying to make sence out of it hafiz..

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1