sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yuh sick inna yuh head. LOL

I like some of the old wrestlers like Tony Atlas, Junk Yard Dog and Jimmy Superfly Snooker. Do you guy's remember any of them. LOL

What happen to Rikishi.. He was a fat dancing fool. I answered my own post. :bonk::rofl:

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ever have a day where your hubby is on your ISH LIST?? Well, today is my day for that.

I've been sick since Sunday & he's been USELESS! Last night capped it off. While he was at school & I was home sick, I did laundry (as I always do...he still can't figure out machines), went to class, went grocery shopping after, came home & all he'd managed to do was shower & complain about being hungry, I made dinner while he worked out & then folded his own laundry cause I finally refused to, he fell asleep on the couch by 9:00 (as usual) & I cleaned up the kitchen....his azz had the dyam nerve to say I was being a little loud when cleaning up. Then I started thinking about the amount of housework I do compared to him & it's very uneven. Yes, he cooks & does dishes but it's about 50/50 lately. On top of that, I do EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't like him very much today! :angry::angry::angry:

And what happened to being taken care of when sick???

:yes: yep just karate chop him in the throat, it will be okay :yes:

Well since no one is listening or talking to me, I will be like Roxie and post some music lyrics but I will do one up on her and put the you tube video also.

I was driving to get my hair braided Sunday and this came on the radio, I bust out crying. :crying:

I need you, you need me.

We're all a part of God's body.

Stand with me, agree with me.

We're all a part of God's body.

It is his will, that every need be supplied.

You are important to me, I need you to survive.

You are important to me, I need you to survive.

(repeat 3X)

I pray for you, You pray for me.

I love you, I need you to survive.

I won't harm you with words from my mouth.

I love you, I need you to survive.

(repeat 8 X)

It is his will, that every need be supplied.

I love it JQ :thumbs:

I love it! He actually does have quite the 'crib' by those standards! Not everyone has a motorcycle or even a wall house with actual beds & a light bulb. Makes a person realize how spoiled we are!

Yuh see it Ells!

Hey girl (( waving))

Sorry had to go calm my brother down.

Irie -- he broke my NIECE hand....she's in the ER now.

have you heard any recent news? Did they call the police?

Please refrain from using slang on this board. Lawny doesn’t understand it. LOL

**Hey ya’ll I’m just logging on so I know its going to be h*ll pay the piper trying to catch up*

Lawny = H*ll to pay the piper means its going to take me a lot of reading to catch up.

You ain't right!

Wait do yall say Yahmean pronuunce( Yah-mean) up the Burg?

Originally: Do you know what I mean. Bastardized to "Yahmeen"

Hey yo, Lets go rob that liquor store, Yahmeen?

triple h, sean micheals and degeneration x

undertaker

randy horton or orton something like that

the owner is mr mcmahon.. he is an a hole.. talk dirty about him and u will get cool points

Haaaaa @ Mcmahon

Wasn't there some talk about he was Dead but it was all a publicity stunt?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not his looks.... lol I like how he rides in on his motorcycle. LOL

and comes outta a coffin...ain't nothing sexy about that.

John Cena and the Rock are cuties too.

Do any of ya'll like UFC? That's one show I can never watch so basketball and wrestling it is :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
The UNDERTAKER :dead: He scares me.

He scares me too...

Triple H can get it

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
roger either... now i don't usually even look at tv cuz im doing something else, so when wanna watch do.. he NORMALLY lets me watch WATEVER i want.. BUT not the drag race!!

i watched it last night while he was at work :devil::devil:

TYRA needs to hurry up and go home.. i cant stand her/him..

TYRA is my fav...I think. I missed this week episode...can't stay up past 9:30.

Filed: Timeline

Philly -- she's being preped for surgery (that) was an 1-hour ago

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
and comes outta a coffin...ain't nothing sexy about that.

John Cena and the Rock are cuties too.

Do any of ya'll like UFC? That's one show I can never watch so basketball and wrestling it is :thumbs:

Ray does sometimes. They be trying to kill each other.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline
Ells - Damien can be sweet as honey but sometimes picks the wrong time to be insensitive :bonk: He's on my list right now :angry:

It's good to see I'm not alone!

Hello ladies... Hope everyone's having a GREAT hump day!!!!

In re: to Ells post earlier, it reminds me of this "Everybody loves Raymond" show where Raymond tells his brother to screw up on the things that his future wife wants him to do, that way, she won't ask him to do it any more... and that will lead to a life full of him doing NOTHING around the house. That mess was too funny, cuz you know the future wife, Ray's wife and mother found out. It was a funny show... but it got me to thinking... do men really do this?? ACT like they don't know how to do something so they can get out of it????

Anyway... will anyone be in Jamaica March 23-27??? (Negril area)

I think they DO do that. I'm convinced of it...especially my hubby's refusal to learn how to operate a washing machine despite my attempts every time to teach him. He has been in that laundromat with me every single time & still can't do it himself.

The way I'm mad at the mister, heck I may be in JA on a trip by MYSELF then! Ticket prices aren't too bad right now. :devil:

Timeline
how did you two get so close...that is great that you two have a relationship like that.

Its really sad, but a happy ending..

My sister had postpartum depression really bad after having him. She didn't really want to have anything to do with him. So my mother and I stepped right up to the plate. Then when mommy died, I felt the need to draw even closer to him because I felt like I was all he had left. Thank God things are better between him and my sister now. It took some years to get this way though. He will be 8 this year :crying: She tries to make him grow up to fast sometimes though :huh:

Timeline
He scares me too...

Triple H can get it

I'm telling. Can't believe you trying to give away yuh married pum pum. :rofl:

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny, sorry to hear about your friend. So sad to hear when someone takes their life...

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

I feel asleep watching RuPaul's show last night. I'm going to go catch up.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.