sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I saw where Jennifer Hudson's baby daddy/husband, "Punk" who is a Harvard law school grad and an attorney will be starting as a wrestler I think with the WWE...is he serious? :wacko: He does have a nice body though.

j hud is preggers or done had a baby??? i am SOOOO behind my celebrity news since roger came, WTH???????????????? :angry:

Philly, What is a chocolate ball. Is that something from JA? I thought I've heard that before in JA.

Ha nope just a regular ol ball of chocolate :yes:

Yayyy Yardie progress being made! Congrats Eric, I know you are reading this lol
Good Morning Ladies!!!!

MsTee...good luck on your Math test this weekend take your time. I HATE math with a passion too I can understand your anxiety.

you and me both I thought I would have a nervous breakdown in College when I had to take calculus! OMG the horror!

Hi JQ!!! Heard it was a bit chilly out your way this week. It is supposed to be close to 70 here today.

70 degreeeeeeeeeeees WOW! It's 60 here today but I am so excited about the spring/summer :dance: can't wait to start gardening!

I'm so mad right now -- my 16 year old niece just called me to tell me that her sister's boyfriend broke her hand and she's afraid to call the police, so I told her to go across the street, call me when she get there and I called the police. The sister's boyfriend is 50 years old ####### is wrong with people. They got into an argument because my neice wouldn't wash dish he don't even live there

Oh hell to the no! I know I am late on this one, I hope there is an update by the time I catch up! lawny Yuh nu need no more stress!!!!

Philly he is.. Lawns and Shemmy will tell you. Pure fool dat. This morning he got in bed and said honey do I act like a kid. LMAO I said hell yeah now go to yuh bed. :rofl: He would die if he knew I told these stories, but I'm sorry I can't keep them to myself. LMAO

Haaaaa I know right they would be hotter than fish grease if they knew all the stuff we share :unsure:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny - I still get mad thinking Damien and Ray the other day...two fools :blink::bonk:

Girl, I know... Them two nuts are crazy fo sho...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

j hud is preggers or done had a baby??? i am SOOOO behind my celebrity news since roger came, WTH???????????????? :angry:

Girl yes, she had a baby boy...he should be well over 6 months now!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. thats tre with that list.. girl i know to start u out small heehee..

Sorry I thought it was you who post that long laundry list of people. :blink:

Tre...I thought you had my numba! He already asked me last night if we go shopping on Friday can we PLEASE be back in time for wrestling.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG, she had a cute little boy.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headl...rst-picture.jpg

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ever have a day where your hubby is on your ISH LIST?? Well, today is my day for that.

I've been sick since Sunday & he's been USELESS! Last night capped it off. While he was at school & I was home sick, I did laundry (as I always do...he still can't figure out machines), went to class, went grocery shopping after, came home & all he'd managed to do was shower & complain about being hungry, I made dinner while he worked out & then folded his own laundry cause I finally refused to, he fell asleep on the couch by 9:00 (as usual) & I cleaned up the kitchen....his azz had the dyam nerve to say I was being a little loud when cleaning up. Then I started thinking about the amount of housework I do compared to him & it's very uneven. Yes, he cooks & does dishes but it's about 50/50 lately. On top of that, I do EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't like him very much today! :angry::angry::angry:

And what happened to being taken care of when sick???

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ever have a day where your hubby is on your ISH LIST?? Well, today is my day for that.

I've been sick since Sunday & he's been USELESS! Last night capped it off. While he was at school & I was home sick, I did laundry (as I always do...he still can't figure out machines), went to class, went grocery shopping after, came home & all he'd managed to do was shower & complain about being hungry, I made dinner while he worked out & then folded his own laundry cause I finally refused to, he fell asleep on the couch by 9:00 (as usual) & I cleaned up the kitchen....his azz had the dyam nerve to say I was being a little loud when cleaning up. Then I started thinking about the amount of housework I do compared to him & it's very uneven. Yes, he cooks & does dishes but it's about 50/50 lately. On top of that, I do EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't like him very much today! :angry::angry::angry:

girl we all have those days :yes: .. vent away

Wow, sorry to hear this Ells. Next time you sick Mama, please be sick and worry about self...I'm sure Hubby will fend for himself...mad at him for that. :bonk:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
Sorry I thought it was you who post that long laundry list of people. :blink:

Tre...I thought you had my numba! He already asked me last night if we go shopping on Friday can we PLEASE be back in time for wrestling.

Mi no know wah mi do wid di papah :crying::crying: text mi ---

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Yes very cute. I was so happy for her when she got with her fiance casue she had all that heartbreak with losing three close members of her family...I mean that was horrible! I cried like it was my family. :crying:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

:angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.