sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Mawning Afternoon Yardies :star: Thank you all for all your support :thumbs::yes: my Hubby came home and just fit right in :luv: it was so easy to get the kids up and dressed and out the door and Fat has been very good and when he slips my hubby calls his name once and he's like :innocent: i am going to post my review soon so you all can get the details but it was quite a journey and very emotional for us :crying::yes:

BTW I HATE THE NEW VJ!:angry:

Hey Sheka, that is so great! Isn't it a wonderful feeling!

Girlllllll he got Fat in check just what the Dr ordered :D

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who is doing something fun and exciting this weekend?

Ells, I know what you mean.......I have been walking every night before dinner. Today, I had to go to the bank and order some food for Monday's meeting. I walked all over the place. Was gone for over an hour. So nice out. I didn't want to come back. crying.gif

Nothing much planned. My GF from the Army got back to the states, so Eric and I are going to go to the unit's Yellow Ribbon ceremony in Williamsburg and maybe do some shopping at the outlets while we are there.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WTH? he's been on vacation and you been home working and taking care of the kids. HE needs to be bringing you that stuff.

THANK YOU!!!! That is exactly what I said.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

THANK YOU!!!! That is exactly what I said.

Make the chocolate covered strawberries and let the kids help.

Mawning Afternoon Yardies :star: Thank you all for all your support :thumbs::yes: my Hubby came home and just fit right in :luv: it was so easy to get the kids up and dressed and out the door and Fat has been very good and when he slips my hubby calls his name once and he's like :innocent: i am going to post my review soon so you all can get the details but it was quite a journey and very emotional for us :crying::yes:

BTW I HATE THE NEW VJ!:angry:

Hey Sheka.. Glad to see you made it back with hubby and Fats. lol This whole process can be emotional. I know it was for me.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

WTH? he's been on vacation and you been home working and taking care of the kids. HE needs to be bringing you that stuff.

Good point!

We didn't have weekend plans until just about 5 minutes ago. I *think* we may drive up 4 hours to go to the area my parents live. We won't be staying with them after my Dad pulled his ####### for the last time at Christmas but I'm sure we'll try to make Mom come meet us for a visit somewhere. BUT, we'll go to Lake Shasta & camp with some friends & their friends who have a patio boat, a house boat & a motorhome. The weather has been 80 during the day there so if hubby is up for it when he gets home from school, we'll pack the camping gear & head up tonight!

:rofl::rofl: You were on that bike CLUTCHIN THE PEARLS! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Okay ladies...I am taking the kids to the park for a picnic. If I don't come back on later today...have a great weekend.

ooh sounds so nice, I wish I was able to get out and enjoy Freak-Niq haaaa I love that

Bummer! Hey, weird question...I wonder how many of us are on the same 'schedule' ?...my auntie is due to show up at my doorstep any time now too. :P

I wonder that too, when a group of women closely congregate on a regular basis their cycles begin to become in tune.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Quana, regarding your twists: Mine always look raggedy after I wash my hair, so I only wash my hair when I plan to redo the twists, usually every 7-10 days. I take each one out, comb it through with a rat tail comb, add some product, & retwist it. That way I don't have to redo the parts. If I don't comb it out, my hair will start locking after a couple of weeks.

Ells, I like it when you use this thread for therapy.

MoAcory, did you end up getting the AOS mailed out? If so, congratulations!

1luv, we share PIN #s.

Did Finese spit dem trolls out yet?

:bonk:

LOL not Bredren Lehi :rofl::bonk:

Leni also get a :bonk: for calling Ells Bredren. LOL But actually, Steven was on the phone talking to his mother (I thought) when I heard him say "Yeah, mon!" So I was confused. But turns out he WAS talking to his mom, calling her "mon" :blink:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Leni also get a :bonk: for calling Ells Bredren. LOL But actually, Steven was on the phone talking to his mother (I thought) when I heard him say "Yeah, mon!" So I was confused. But turns out he WAS talking to his mom, calling her "mon" :blink:

Wasn't you a mon when went to JA? That's all they say to women and men. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Like Beyonce said, Time to pull out the "freakum dress" Niq! lol

:thumbs: I mentioned to my best friend yesterday that I was stopping @ home to change into a new dress to pick Steven up in & she was like "Girl, don't waste your time. He knows what you look like." :no: Let's just say he appreciated the dress.

Maybe you can find you another phone on Craigslist or does your carrier offer refurbished phones on their webiste? :unsure:

That's a good idea, DW. I'll check!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Dillon & Ells, mine too, this weekend.

MsSheka, so I'm curious as to how Fat behaved when your husband told him something. Does he typically obey when adults tell him something? Or does he listen to men more than women? Or is it just that your husband has an air of authority that he subconsciously knows not to disturb?

jamerican, I'm signed up for groupon, but I might cancel because getting email of deals everyday can be too tempting for me. I'm also signed up with buy.com, who emails daily deals. I had to stop opening the email messages cause I was buying too much stuff (even though I LOVE my label maker).

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Ells, I like it when you use this thread for therapy.

This thread is great therapy for me....it's very helpful to know that I'm not the only one feeling certain frustrations.

When Lehi gets really earnest about something, he says stuff like 'but BREDREN' & I always stop him...then he says 'sistren' & I say, "are we from the same mother???" :bonk:

I don't think they have the same gender rules we do...especially since so many country folk (at least in hubby's area) call everyone HE & HIM! :lol:

:thumbs: I mentioned to my best friend yesterday that I was stopping @ home to change into a new dress to pick Steven up in & she was like "Girl, don't waste your time. He knows what you look like." :no: Let's just say he appreciated the dress.

Awww, that's sweet! :luv:

Timeline

I don't think they have the same gender rules we do...especially since so many country folk (at least in hubby's area) call everyone HE & HIM! :lol:

YES! That is SO confusing when a story involves women & men. That was the case when I was in The Gambia, too: confusion over he/him/her/etc.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I noticed that as well...unless some of the newbies haven't filled out their timelines to reflect their upcoming dates or something. :unsure:

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

Interview soon come :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.