sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

green card interview was an amazing success!

the easiest thing ever!

thanks for the vibes ladies

im out

YAY JUST! Congrats! I knew you had this! :thumbs:

Im lost what is Nat talking about. She having house guest and her and Stven dont want to be loud.

Or is she talking about her house guest be loud.

OMG I am lost and just dont understand

But I do understand someone is going to be knocking the boots :devil:

Steven is coming home tonight & of course we're thinking it should be sexy party time but they have a houseguest coming tonight as well & I think she was concerned about doing the deed with a guest in the house.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

morning all!

I am in a great mood today Its friday and its beautiful outside! :dance:

I have a ?. Do u agree with sharing your bank PIN with your spouse??

Morning 1luv! Glad your mood is much better! It is so nice and sunny and getting warmer here too.. and I get out at noon today!

The monday after louis and I got married we went to the bank to add him to all my accounts and change my name etc...

They wouldnt give him a debit card right away so since then we share the card.. if he needs he takes it with him and vice versa..

Louis NEVER buys anything more than a couple bucks.. like a drink at work or something. The whole bank/check/credit card thing confuses him and he knows how upset I get when I screw things up so he doesnt want to do it either!

So long story short... YES I think it is ok to share the PIN. You just have to have an understanding regarding purchases.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Hello & goodnight. I hope everyone & there SO are doing fine. & to those who have just touched down, I hope you are adjusting accordingly. I must say it has been awhile since I last post here. I've been extremely busy. My work environment was a bit uneasy, my son testing me, preparing for & ultimately getting married on March 5th. And lastly, gathering all documents required for AOS, EAD, & AP. I have intentions of mailing it tomorrow, 3/19/10. I however seem unsure as to which address to use, the Chicago lockbox address with the P.O Box or the 131 South Dearborn Chicago address? I want confirmation it was received so I'm thinking to send it to the 131 address as opposed to the P.O Box. Which address have most of you all used?? Or better yet, which is clearly said to be used by USCIS?

Thanks in advance all!!!

If you are sending it USPS, you use the PO Box, if you are sending it through a courrier service you send it to the Deaborn address. Read the instructions on the I-485 it should clear things up for you!

Congrats on being part of the "married" club... all the best to you and Acoryrose.gif

Edited by MRStee

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning all!

I am in a great mood today Its friday and its beautiful outside! :dance:

Hey 1luv. We have a joint account we both use...rarly though.

I have the PIN number to Damien's personal account but he doesn't have the PIN number to mine. Not that I don't want to share. I never have money :huh:

Timeline

YAY JUST! Congrats! I knew you had this! good.gif

Steven is coming home tonight & of course we're thinking it should be sexy party time but they have a houseguest coming tonight as well & I think she was concerned about doing the deed with a guest in the house.

im glad you cleared it up, i was confused too!

unsure.gif I told Sunny to call me back.

Good morning VJ family.

We both was gonna chat to ya!

Timeline

Good morning Yardies! What a beautiful day today is thus far.. I love this weather! I heart.gif my hubby! I told him I was going to start walking in the morning before I come to work.. He said we'll see blink.gif ol doubtin thomas! lol

My brother came to my house yesterday. He lives about 10 minutes from me. He looked good so I know Yardie prayers reached him. He told me to thank everyone for their concern and prayers. This really scared him.

Timeline

morning all!

I am in a great mood today Its friday and its beautiful outside! kicking.gif

Well as a matter of fact, We are going today to open an account. I don't mind sharing a pin for our account. I do have a checking and a savings account of my own. I don't think my hubby would be offended if I didn't give him mine. He is super laid back like that.

Timeline

Morning 1luv! Glad your mood is much better! It is so nice and sunny and getting warmer here too.. and I get out at noon today!

The monday after louis and I got married we went to the bank to add him to all my accounts and change my name etc...

They wouldnt give him a debit card right away so since then we share the card.. if he needs he takes it with him and vice versa..

Louis NEVER buys anything more than a couple bucks.. like a drink at work or something. The whole bank/check/credit card thing confuses him and he knows how upset I get when I screw things up so he doesnt want to do it either!

So long story short... YES I think it is ok to share the PIN. You just have to have an understanding regarding purchases.

Lol, this is just how hubby is going to be when we get ours....One time when we went grocery shopping I had him watch me pay for the groceries with my debit card.. it confused the hell out of him so I doubt he will want to use it.

Timeline

Thompson2:

Hubby said he is going to take pictures of me hogging the sheet and send them to you. lol I said go ahead, all she is gonna do is tell you how your skinny rass needs to eat! yes.giflaughing.gif I said why you always snitchin on me to B? She is on my side lol

We were watching the fugitive shows last night and hubby was asking if we committed a crime together and I got caught would I give the cops his name? I saidyes.gifrofl.gif If I go down so do you!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mrs Buggy.. add the forum to your "watch list".. you can even chose to receive e-mails when someone replies to the topic.

Are you CRAZY? Blow up your damn e-mail. wacko.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning all!

I am in a great mood today Its friday and its beautiful outside! kicking.gif

I guess it depends. I actually share mine with my BF. Mostly, it's cause it's the number we have in common and a sort of personal joke. I also send him to the bank for me all the time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

If you are sending it USPS, you use the PO Box, if you are sending it through a courrier service you send it to the Deaborn address. Read the instructions on the I-485 it should clear things up for you!

Congrats on being part of the "married" club... all the best to you and Acory

Thanks MrsTee for the clarification and welcoming me to the married club. As I said before, the packet will be mailed today. Mailing packet off is a big relief.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.