sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny, sorry to hear about your friend. So sad to hear when someone takes their life...

Ditto... So much sadness lately, I can't take it.

Hey Mrs Buggy.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha ha......he will do even less when he gets sick! Keep dreaming if you think it will ever be 50/50. Men are men are men are men.........................

jg..im gonna get as close to that 50/50 as i can tho.. PLEASE BELIEVE!!! most of the times he is very good, but when i see that see saw teeter just a lil bit.. i put on my sweet face and say.. BABY :innocent: can you ___________...

Roger can be so loving and helpful, but at times just as selfish.. like if i talk to my mom for 2 hrs on the phone and neglect him..him wan get VEX.. WELL HELL i don't talk on the phone EVER so once a week for 2 hrs to my MOM??? u better shut the heck up!!!

but its half our fault ya'll..

we have to make them hold their weight from day one and not spoil them from day one.. then dem cyaan say NUTTING, but thats a lost cause for me now.. gotta just DEAL :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is not my day -- my friend just posted on facebook that a friend that we went to school with who turned 40 last week killed himself Monday

awww Tre

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I remember some...roddy roddy piper, macho man, andre the giant, hulk hogan yeah I know I am old school :star:

I remember them too... does that make me old?? :blush:

My stepdad used to be a bodyguard for macho man, andre the giant and jake the snake... I grew up watching and hanging out wrestlers. Was fun when I was little cuz I thought they were HUGE celebrities... my innocence. :innocent:

Ok ladies, I have a question:

In Jamaica, can a woman put down any man she wants on the birth certificate or does the father have to be there to sign or put his name on it???

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
Hello ladies... Hope everyone's having a GREAT hump day!!!!

In re: to Ells post earlier, it reminds me of this "Everybody loves Raymond" show where Raymond tells his brother to screw up on the things that his future wife wants him to do, that way, she won't ask him to do it any more... and that will lead to a life full of him doing NOTHING around the house. That mess was too funny, cuz you know the future wife, Ray's wife and mother found out. It was a funny show... but it got me to thinking... do men really do this?? ACT like they don't know how to do something so they can get out of it????

Anyway... will anyone be in Jamaica March 23-27??? (Negril area)

lol.. mista nuh take dat route..if anything.. him wan show me he can do it, always chat bout. "im not a baby".. :wacko:

Go RIGHT AHEAD HONEY, less for me to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

Yeah, that's it.....Von Erichs.....Kerry Von Erich. Where the hell did I get the Kerry brothers????

heehee.. you got the first name right..

yeah jake the snake, he had come back and roddy piper too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was trying to keep from getting him sick but now I feel mean & cranky & hope he gets sick! I'm going to have to start giving him specific chores because he's been slacking lately. I feel a way when I read about your guys who take out the trash....he doesn't even do that! I usually take it out at night the morning before pick up & inevitably he's already been asleep an hour so trying to get him to do anything at night is futile.

Hey everyone...had to reply to this...puhlease...i use to write before about how my hubby didn't want to do notta around the house...my hubby goes by movado's song...this is his anthem:

You must be dreaming (dreaming)

How gyal fi have bad man ah do house cleaning?

How gyal fi have man ah clean from floor to ceiling?

LMAO...everytime you ask him to do something around the house he will sing that chorus...it would be funny but he would definitely get the cold shoulder when he wants something from me... :devil:

You have to pull teeth and nails for him to do stuff...but with him when he use to live in JA he didn't have to do much...he can cook but if he didn't feel like it his mother lived right up the street and he would get it from her...he would sometimes pay people to wash his clothes and there was no such thing as taking out trash...he would just throw in out in the backyard and burn it...and his room would stay a mess...everything is on his time and when he feels like doing stuff...

We talked about it and he at least takes out the trash when its time for pick up and he would wash the dishes if you beg him... :blush:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I remember some...roddy roddy piper, macho man, andre the giant, hulk hogan yeah I know I am old school :star:

Yes 1luv, that's when I use to watch wrestling. The fake punches. OMG they are too funny. I went to see a WWF show years ago in DC.... Those fans are serious.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jg..im gonna get as close to that 50/50 as i can tho.. PLEASE BELIEVE!!! most of the times he is very good, but when i see that see saw teeter just a lil bit.. i put on my sweet face and say.. BABY :innocent: can you ___________...

Roger can be so loving and helpful, but at times just as selfish.. like if i talk to my mom for 2 hrs on the phone and neglect him..him wan get VEX.. WELL HELL i don't talk on the phone EVER so once a week for 2 hrs to my MOM??? u better shut the heck up!!!

we have to make them hold their weight from day one and not spoil them from day one.. then dem cyaan say NUTTING, but thats a lost cause for me now.. gotta just DEAL :whistle:

That is so true Quana!!! I have spoiled my husband, but partly because of my culture. I do the what I've seen my female family members do... cook, clean, wash, etc. He does what I saw the men do... trash, cars, repairs. But I do like the fact that he does help out when I ask him to... I ESPCIALLY love that he makes the bed before he leaves to work!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
Nat - that is so sweet. That's why I leave JA a few days before Damien cuz he's too busy in my face :blink:

I think this is related to Ells' post in that men can be quite insensitive & leave a lot of housework for women to do, but they sure do miss us when we're not around!

you and me both I thought I would have a nervous breakdown in College when I had to take calculus! OMG the horror!

I loved math when I was younger. Even in college, calculus was okay. It was those classes AFTER calculus that were the DEVIL. I can't even remember them, but I took 7 semesters of math in college & got a minor in it. Don't use a single lick of that info now.

WTH?????????????????????

ells.. :o

did you tell him (even tho he should know better) so he will know not to behave that way again..some men just are clueless

AND WHY don't he know machines by now?????

Steven doesn't use the washer/dryer either, but it doesn't bother me. Of all the household chores, that's the easiest one. But hanging up the clothes. :no: Won't be me! We share cooking & he cleans the kitchen more than me. But he always takes out the trash and always checks the mail. When my father visited us last Monday, Steven cleaned everything and vacuumed. I can't even guess the last time I did that.

He wondered why I was so irritable this morning...CLUELESS is RIGHT! I'll let him know tonight once I figure out what & how I'm going to say it.

Thanks Sunny! I'm trying to breathe through my one clear nostril! :wacko::lol:

LOL @ one clear nostril. Those days are definitely not fun.

That's good you're taking time to plan your words & delivery. As I told this one guy at church who told this talk-ative girl that she talks too much: If you want people to take your medicine, coat is with something smooth instead of with thorns.

MrsBuggy, your recap of that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond definitely happened in my house growing up, but with my younger sister. This girl used to STAY acting like she didn't know how to sweep, mop, do laundry, clean the kitchen so that my mother would continuously "show" her. The ploy was obvious to my brother and me, but my mother fell for it for years.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
and comes outta a coffin...ain't nothing sexy about that.

John Cena and the Rock are cuties too.

Do any of ya'll like UFC? That's one show I can never watch so basketball and wrestling it is :thumbs:

never watched UFC.. the kiddos don't watch it.. roger doesn't watch wrestling or UFC.. only soccer and basketball for him

DILLON here you go ...poe tang---

Batista

Edge

Finlay

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Chris Jericho

Jesse

JTG

Kane

"The" Brian Kendrick

The Great Khali

Mike Knox

John Morrison

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

R-Truth

Shad

Umaga

The Undertaker

Dolph Ziggler

and --

Lawny from Trelawny Parish representing VJ yardies

:rofl:

my kids like those ppl, so i guess those are good to cheer for, i will get some more names for you..

the jamaican one, his last name is kingston, my 8 yr old LOVES him

Mek mi go google him!

I saw where Jennifer Hudson's baby daddy/husband, "Punk" who is a Harvard law school grad and an attorney will be starting as a wrestler I think with the WWE...is he serious? :wacko: He does have a nice body though.

He looks Batty :yes:

Ever have a day where your hubby is on your ISH LIST?? Well, today is my day for that.

I've been sick since Sunday & he's been USELESS! Last night capped it off. While he was at school & I was home sick, I did laundry (as I always do...he still can't figure out machines), went to class, went grocery shopping after, came home & all he'd managed to do was shower & complain about being hungry, I made dinner while he worked out & then folded his own laundry cause I finally refused to, he fell asleep on the couch by 9:00 (as usual) & I cleaned up the kitchen....his azz had the dyam nerve to say I was being a little loud when cleaning up. Then I started thinking about the amount of housework I do compared to him & it's very uneven. Yes, he cooks & does dishes but it's about 50/50 lately. On top of that, I do EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't like him very much today! :angry::angry::angry:

And what happened to being taken care of when sick???

Ruh ruh he is in chubble!

Ells I will just say communication is key, don't hold it in let him know that is is uncool and your expectations going forward. Vent away Sis!

Hmm maybe I need to take an interest in wrestling.

Last night hubby refused to be in the same room with me our bedroom while I was watching a new episode of RuPaul's Drag Race.. He came in 15 minutes after it was off talking bout is your show over yet ? :rofl::rofl:

you know I just say yuh text this morning I was rocked out last night, but it DVR's on Mondya evening on Logo I haven't watched yet cause I tried to watch them all one day have my own little marathon and catch up and Hubby was like this :blink::wacko::blink: after the 1st episode. 1 is his limit :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Yeah he better shut the heck up! That's good that a little sweet talk will get you what you want with him....doesn't work so good for me. It gets put off until later & later & later....until it's not sweet talk anymore. Then I get mad & he knows it's time to 'pull up his socks'. :bonk:

lol.. mista nuh take dat route..if anything.. him wan show me he can do it, always chat bout. "im not a baby".. :wacko:

Go RIGHT AHEAD HONEY, less for me to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I'm going to hold my hubby up to the 'Roger standard' from now on! :yes:

John Cena is good. I'm a Rock fan. No one does it for me since him.

Excuse me missy... :bonk::angry::rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I think this is related to Ells' post in that men can be quite insensitive & leave a lot of housework for women to do, but they sure do miss us when we're not around!

Sorry, I quote it wrong. I was referring to your hubby missing you last night. Whenever, we go to JA Damien is usually with me instead of friends and family. He's only been back once by himself and we talked the entire time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.