Nagishkaw

Commies 4 Christ.... reorganized

3,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I will cut it for you.

OK, OK, that was very juvenile, I admit it. Live with it!

That's very kind of you, you are a sweetie pie, that's what you are. Offering to cut my cheese, you're one of the good ones.

*slow male brain realizes the what exactly was meant by comment from H.I.B.* I thought you were nice person not someone prone to make puerile comments and laugh at my expense. I iz sad.:crying::P

BTW, I have a whole pack of matches, let's do this. :devil: :devil: :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

I have never fished a day in my life. I don't think I could do it, but I sure don't mind watching others fish.

Fishing is a pleasant pursuit, not like street racing, ChaCha. :devil:

IR5

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

But I cannot injure G-d's creatures. BTW, I have a Zippo collection. :devil:

Signed,

Chacha

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

But I cannot injure G-d's creatures. BTW, I have a Zippo collection. :devil:

Signed,

Chacha

Now you sound like Mom. :thumbs:

BTW, when was the last time your neighbors had to deal with a flaming bag of manure? :whistle:

Homemade napalm is out of the question, I suppose.LMAO

IR5

Timeline

I have bad news about the section 8 neighbours. They are going to move so the landlady is showing the house to other prospective section 8ers. Yesterday some trash showed up in a filthy car and out jumped 2 kids with mom minus dad ( cos there probably isn't one ). The kids were banging a McDonalds cup on my car in front of mom who never once corrected them. I went out with snapper ( on a long lead ) and sat on my porch. I pray the next lot is childless. :help: :help: :help:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I love cheese! What are you shredded cheese for?

Saturday is the boys birthday party so I'm making baked ziti and chicken & eggplant parmigiana. I decided to shred all the cheese today to get it out of the way. Tomorrow I'll make the meatballs and the sauce so I can get a jumpstart for Saturday.

Nagi ~ sorry to hear about the neighbors. I hope you get some nice section 8rs. They do exist!

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

I love eggplant !

I just boiled some whole mushrooms and dumped Arby's sauce over them. Indeed they were yummy.

I just hope for a nice quiet couple. No igpays with screaming unruly kids who torture animals and know the word perimeter.

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I love eggplant !

I just boiled some whole mushrooms and dumped Arby's sauce over them. Indeed they were yummy.

I just hope for a nice quiet couple. No igpays with screaming unruly kids who torture animals and know the word perimeter.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Nagi!

I love eggplant too... I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off of it while preparing the eggplant parm.

So I go to the doc tomorrow morning... I have to talk to them, the baby dropped yesterday. No more kicks in ribcage and a LOT more of those practice contractions. They hurt too. Oh well maybe it's going to be sooner than I thought.

BTW Nagi, Luis would love your Arby's sauce covered mushrooms. He LOVES mushrooms. I order pizza sometimes and I get 1/2 with sauteed onions & peppers (for me) and the other 1/2 mushroom for Luis.

Timeline

I hope you don't have the baby Saturday. But she is getting close to meeting her family.

I LOVE mushrooms and since I have this cold I made sure I got some in my system. The Arby sauce made them delicious.

Now Im craving eggplant. I usually just bread mine and fry it in olive oil, or else chop it in little pieces and add it to spaghetti sauce.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I hope she waits at least 2-3 more weeks. I have so much stuff to do.

I bread & fry the eggplant in olive oil then bake it with my sauce, mozz cheese & fresh basil. I usually pick on the fried eggplant while I'm making it, that's why I'm getting nervous. :lol:

Timeline
I usually pick on the fried eggplant while I'm making it

You too, eh? I think I would love your eggplant much better than mine.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

grandma's recipe. Everything tastes better when she cooks it though.

I told the boys they can sleep in my bed tonight. Poor Luis is going to have to carry them to their room when he gets home. I don't care, they're being good and not giving me a hard time so it's well worth it.

Timeline

I hope she waits at least 2-3 more weeks. I have so much stuff to do.

Wait a sec. Isn't it you who were carping the other day about wanted the pregnancy to be over. There's just no pleasing some people. WOMENZ.:angry::P As long as you have a happy, healthy, baby girl, that's all that matters. :thumbs::luv: Look at it this way, the take out from the Well of Souls has a best before date and that time is fast approaching. :yes::innocent: I can't wait for the start of the "name the baby" contest. :dance:

IR5