BrianATGemma

Questions about medical scheduling

2 posts in this topic

I have a question, I have received my Interview letter for my wife who lives in the Philippines, along with he letter came the list of what to bring and where to go for a medical etc etc etc. However what was not included that I thought would be is the Medical date.

I have read so many k1, k3 people talking of a medical date and also more forms that needed to be submitted in the packet? Is there another packet to arrive and also will it arrive to me in the states or to my wife?

Thanks for the help

Time line:

11/28/2003 Married in civil cerimony in Philippines

5/08/2004 Moved to Philippines for Job relocation

10/01/2004 Relocated back to Texas for Job DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

10/05/2004 Filed I-130 for my wife and stepson

11/02/2004 Notice that I-130 transfered from TSC to CSC

11/27/2004 I-130 Approved and sent to NVC

12/27/2004 Case number generated at NVC

1/15/2005 Received Agent assignment packet

1/29/2005 Received AOS Fee Bill

2/08/2005 Daughter Born (Angelle) in Manila

2/25/2005 NVC Generated IV Fee Bill

4/01/2005 Received IV Fee payment Back

4/05/2005 Gone to Manila to Register baby as US Citizen

5/14/2005 fee bill accepted

5/23/2005 ds230 generated

7/29/2005 RFE received for ds230 part 2

9/19/2005 Case Completed (Eternal and everlasting waiting begins)

3/09/2006 Medical Completed

3/21/2006 Fly to Philippines for interview

3/23/2006 Interview date

4/12/2006 If all goes well I come home with my family

I don't think there is a specific medical date. She will have to call one of the medical offices listed in her package and book an appointment. Then she receives the medical paperwork needed for the interview. I'm pretty sure the package with the interview date is the last package.

:)

AOS, EAD & AP

Aug 3- AOS EAD & AP packet sent to Chicago

Aug 7- USCIS received packet

Aug 15- NOA1 for all 3

Aug 22- Biometrics notice received in mail

Aug 26- Case transferred to CSC

Aug 28- Biometrics appt

Aug 31- Case received by CSC

Sept 5- AOS touched ( didn't know what a "touch" was until today) :)

Sept 7- Touched

Sept 14- Touched

Sept 15- Touched

Sept 21- AOS APPROVED!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sept 22- Touched and email received in the wee hours of the morning saying welcome notice was mailed Sept 21

Sept 27- Touched and Email received that my case approved and that an approval notice was mailed today!! Huh??

Sept 28- Touched

Sept 29- Received my greencard and welcome notice :)

I-751 (Removal of Conditions)

7/30/08 I-751 sent today

8/01/08 Received in VT

8/07/08 Check cashed

8/11/08 NOA received - 1 year extension

5/08/09 Biometrics appt---finally, after what........nine months

5/12/09 Congratulations letter received--that was fast :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.