hbk8941

cenomar

18 posts in this topic

what is a cenomar and where do my girl have to get it in the philippines

Have her go to her local NSO office. Have her get 3 certified NSO BCs also while she doing getting the CENOMAR also. Annulment also if applicable.

NSO = National Statics Office.

CENOMAR - Certificate of NO/NOT marriage.

YOU/she can order on line also.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Have her go to her local NSO office. Have her get 3 certified NSO BCs also while she doing getting the CENOMAR also. Annulment also if applicable.

NSO = National Statics Office.

CENOMAR - Certificate of NO/NOT marriage.

YOU/she can order on line also.

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

but it will have to be paid at a BDO or similar bank in the PI to get it even if ordered online...found that out...I wanted to pay online with my debit card and couldnt...(or maybe i missed something in the process too)

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Moved from CR-1 forum to Philippines Regional, as subject is exclusive to region

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

I ordered and paid online. Philippine government sites aren't that consistant tho.

GOOD idea to get more than one certified BC copy for the future.

You "should" only need 1 NSO CENOMAR tho as you only need it for the USEM interview. Hopefully that is!

I ordered and paid online. Philippine government sites aren't that consistant tho.

GOOD idea to get more than one certified BC copy for the future.

You "should" only need 1 NSO CENOMAR tho as you only need it for the USEM interview. Hopefully that is!

!! ALL PAU!

I ordered online, then forwarded the email of order to my girl that took it to BDO for payment. They were delivered a few days later. I also couldn't find a way to pay online from the US at that site.

Be careful that when you enter the forms you enter all the info exactly correct. I put her mothers middle name wrong and when I got it was also wrong on the document. We just discarded that one and re-ordered with the correction which we got now.

The NSO office is far that's why we did it online.

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Just wanna ask how many copies do i need for CENOMAR? i read that i need to get 3 BC's...why so many?

I dont know much about K-1, in our case I just got 1 CENOMAR and 2 copies of my BC, 1 was for NVC and 1 for my interview but the CO did not ask for it.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

:devil:

I wish I had knew about this link at the start of our relations......."HOW MANY HEARTACHES" & money would have been saved !!!!!

Live and LEARN :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

uhmmmm hehehe so now...

she is married ha...? why not file annulment maybe its not too late.... :star:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Timeline
uhmmmm hehehe so now...

she is married ha...? why not file annulment maybe its not too late.... :star:

You must be JOKING !!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Not in my lifetime she would ever come here on my dime.......

unfortunately in my religion there is "NO FORGIVENESS"...just an EYE for EYE and a tooth for a tooth :innocent: :innocent:

She made her bed of LIES....she can sleep in THAT too..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

a Warning to all the ladies that Think about lying their way out of it......LIES have short lives and usually POP UP their ugly head when you least except them....

relationships are based on trust not lies....or at least that is what most of us think.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by eros_EX_Plumber

You must be JOKING !!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Not in my lifetime she would ever come here on my dime.......

unfortunately in my religion there is "NO FORGIVENESS"...just an EYE for EYE and a tooth for a tooth :innocent: :innocent:

She made her bed of LIES....she can sleep THAT too..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

a Warning to all the ladies that Think about lying their way out of it......LIES have short lives and usually POP UP their ugly head when you least except them....

relationships are based on trust not lies....or at least that is what most of us think.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

uhmmm i see ok.... hehehe... :P :P :P

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I dont know much about K-1, in our case I just got 1 CENOMAR and 2 copies of my BC, 1 was for NVC and 1 for my interview but the CO did not ask for it.

thanks for the advice :) another question (not sure if this is the last :) ) i got a copy of my CENOMAR sometime November last year and i noticed that it has a specified date stated on the certificate. We are still waiting for our NOA2 at this point and i'm gathering all the docs as early as now so i won't miss anything if we get our NOA2...my question is: is it ok to submit the CENOMAR i got last November or do i need to get a latest one with an updated date?

~M~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.