• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Whee... cleaned my house. I've managed to be a bum AND make it nice and cozy.

I tried to open the cartoon link, but I think it's been disabled.

Hmmm, that's weird, I read it last night.

Filed: Timeline

OK... I think this is the one... *drum roll*... gotta make it count...

I LOVE YOU MOHAMMED AND I MISS YOU AND I WANT THAT SILLY VISA TO COME THIS WEEK SO WE CAN RESUME OUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ok now watch... this will NOT be the magical post and I'm going to look like a big f**ktard again...)

(bismillah...)

(hits the enter key with trembling fingers...)

and........................... SHE SHOOTS SHE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(discovers that desire is truly without reward and goes off looking for some other conquest...)

*snort*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well. I suppose its good that you missed the brawl last night Jean. It got out of hand on the ISL off topic thread. An ID Stink_Bych was created in obvious taunt to Shon and posted about things that get a rise out of her.

At the same time some members defended themselves from what Shon had said. THAT I certainly have no problem with. But creating ID's obviously to provoke, its just stupid and childish... THEN after the ID is disabled here on VJ, the person continues to harass her on yahoo.

what is the freaking point?? ph thats right... i think its pre-teen mentality.

Do you happen to know how they ban someone? If they banned Stink_Bych, would the IP address they used be banned too? If so, the person who created Stink_Bych would not be able to sign on with their original ID either as the entire IP address would be locked out.

**edited to say: Referring to the Stink_Bych VJ ID, not Yahoo, which could be easy enough to address by Shon blocking the person herself.

Im sorry I may have not been clear. Yes, the VJ stink_bych ID was disabled. Someone then created a yahoo ID Stin_bych and started messaging her on yahoo.

Why do people have to be so immature? My 5 year old doesn't even act like this.

Filed: Timeline

Well. I suppose its good that you missed the brawl last night Jean. It got out of hand on the ISL off topic thread. An ID Stink_Bych was created in obvious taunt to Shon and posted about things that get a rise out of her.

At the same time some members defended themselves from what Shon had said. THAT I certainly have no problem with. But creating ID's obviously to provoke, its just stupid and childish... THEN after the ID is disabled here on VJ, the person continues to harass her on yahoo.

what is the freaking point?? ph thats right... i think its pre-teen mentality.

Do you happen to know how they ban someone? If they banned Stink_Bych, would the IP address they used be banned too? If so, the person who created Stink_Bych would not be able to sign on with their original ID either as the entire IP address would be locked out.

**edited to say: Referring to the Stink_Bych VJ ID, not Yahoo, which could be easy enough to address by Shon blocking the person herself.

Im sorry I may have not been clear. Yes, the VJ stink_bych ID was disabled. Someone then created a yahoo ID Stin_bych and started messaging her on yahoo.

Why do people have to be so immature? My 5 year old doesn't even act like this.

*Raises her hand...*

Because like me, they have nothing better to do then sit on a message board and either try to earn little hearts OR poke other people with sharp pointy things so they don't think about how miserable they are???

*waits eagerly to see if her answer was correct....*

(This is total proof I am bored and need to find something way more constructive to do.)

Edited by just_waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.