Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Glad that part is over Sheka, now you can get ready for the interview.

thanks sunny I'm so ready :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tek away yuhself....

You pay thousands of dollar to swim naked in a damn champagne glass. LMAO It's boring and over priced.

my father has a timeshare so i went for free!;)

Timeline
1luv: Why is curling a "so-called" sport?

MrsTee: Why do you despite Negril?

I LOVE conch, esp the conch bits @ Sweet Spite in Negril. I enjoy callaloo as well. All this talk of Jam food.... Steven & I are going to Reggae Hut for dinner. He hasn't been there yet.

My father's birthday is also in July: 7/11

I have about 4 more pages to read. Hopefully DaDa finished her story somewhere in there.

I went on a tour there and had too many bad experiences. The people there aren't as nice as the people in MoBay, too many younger tourist. Enough to make me not want to go back. Hubby doesn't care for it neither. I will try it again one day but if I don't ever go back its cool with me too.

Timeline
bye sunny my girl.. pretty soon i will be in the same boat as you, roger starts work on Friday..i will miss him soooo much :crying::crying:

Thats a blessing :)

Did you watch Deepest of Dreams yet, I loved that movie! (L)

Yep and I liked it

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, it seems as if I'm going to have a crappy day today especially if he doesn't get the visa :blush:

What's the best sad story that I can call Delta with to ask if they can wave the fee????

Have a great day everyone.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all! Well, it seems like this antibiotic is working - From the second I woke up this morning my nose feels like Dunns River Falls - think I went through a box of kleenex already!

Goodmorning yardies, it seems as if I'm going to have a crappy day today especially if he doesn't get the visa :blush:

What's the best sad story that I can call Delta with to ask if they can wave the fee????

Have a great day everyone.

So sorry to hear that, still praying it comes today - Have to think about sad story, I am not fully coherent yet.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning.

Kjenk, try just telling the truth and crying. Maybe you will get a sympathetic soul.

I am so tired this morning. We went to dinner at the tavern on the corner and I had a few rum & cokes... put me in a good mood last night.. but now I am sleepy. Oh well... maybe I can sneak a nap in somewhere today.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning All,

I hope everyone has a blessed day! I am trying to tell myself it will be however I just feel Blah today.

KJ - I agree with Irie but there is still a possibility it will come through today.

Sus-Happy to hear the antibiotics are working

Update on my father- he had a few more test yesterday, the are still trying to regulate his heart but he has had a big improvement from when he went in the other day. Thanks again for all the prayers.

Good Morning.

Kjenk, try just telling the truth and crying. Maybe you will get a sympathetic soul.

I am so tired this morning. We went to dinner at the tavern on the corner and I had a few rum & cokes... put me in a good mood last night.. but now I am sleepy. Oh well... maybe I can sneak a nap in somewhere today.

Rum and Coke would be so good right now. :) I know its is early but it would boost my spirits.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Timeline

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I usually lock up the cabinet that I keep my rum cream in. It's not in the original container, I put it in a coffee creamer bottle :P -- I come in this morning to find the bottle in the same place but EMPTY so you know all hell is about to buss...they had a late meeting yesterday for the other Admins, but I didn't stay because I do, what I'm suppose to do when I'm at work. I'm so pissed right now. I don't mind sharing, but ASK first dammit.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Morning, all!

Anyone have favorites yet on American Idol?

Morning all! Well, it seems like this antibiotic is working - From the second I woke up this morning my nose feels like Dunns River Falls - think I went through a box of kleenex already!

For those types of days, I like Puffs Plus with Lotion. It keeps your note from turning red from lots of blowing.

Update on my father- he had a few more test yesterday, the are still trying to regulate his heart but he has had a big improvement from when he went in the other day. Thanks again for all the prayers.

That's good to hear.

Tre, are you sure they knew it was rum cream instead of creamer??? Someone might've made a mistake.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.