MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

ok i am finally off the phone :blink: and my nephew is off to the boys home(teen crisis center) for two weeks for stealing :thumbs:

Girl your lil' nephew better get on the right track...those teen crisis centers sometimes are a mirror imagine of the adult men's jail system :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies. Hope you all are doing well. I didnt come on yesterday and I cannot read all those pages... anything exciting happen? :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Who has the FB-VJ spreadsheet? Would you please send to me?? :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Morning All!

Hi Irie, how you feeling? :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Sus I am so depressed about this situation. I know its "just a car" but damn... thats all I got!

So the arsehole who was responsible for the vehicle says when he woke up Thursday morning the car "was like that" and he called the boss, they towed the car and reported a hit and run on it.

Well Monday when the cop told him it was involved in my accident he said "well it wasnt me driving" and since no one can give an id on the driver the cops are over it. And now they are reporting that his truck was stolen.

It was sure nice of whoever "stole" his truck to return it after they hit me... what a GIANT CROCK OF SHYT!

So now we are bugging the insurance company to at least get compensation for my car. Of course they are not returning calls etc...

I know I am overly emotional, sensitive .. whatever. But it truly makes me sad that people can be so uncaring, unconcerned and just plain mean. This is the kinda stuff that really worries me for my daughter's future. I know there are good, caring people out there.. but times like these I need to get an Rx for some prozac! :(

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

dang ya'll talk a lot! thread is just 15 days old and over 2700 posts!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:yes: They sure can talk!! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Sus I am so depressed about this situation. I know its "just a car" but damn... thats all I got!

So the arsehole who was responsible for the vehicle says when he woke up Thursday morning the car "was like that" and he called the boss, they towed the car and reported a hit and run on it.

Well Monday when the cop told him it was involved in my accident he said "well it wasnt me driving" and since no one can give an id on the driver the cops are over it. And now they are reporting that his truck was stolen.

It was sure nice of whoever "stole" his truck to return it after they hit me... what a GIANT CROCK OF SHYT!

So now we are bugging the insurance company to at least get compensation for my car. Of course they are not returning calls etc...

I know I am overly emotional, sensitive .. whatever. But it truly makes me sad that people can be so uncaring, unconcerned and just plain mean. This is the kinda stuff that really worries me for my daughter's future. I know there are good, caring people out there.. but times like these I need to get an Rx for some prozac! :(

So sorry to hear this Irie! That guy is full of it...he knows it was him (so much for innocent until proven guilty) but he knows he did it; he trying to cover his behind...I know its frustrating but don't back down and don't let your insurance company back down stay on them!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I feel your pain. I was in an accident as well, just when I thought things were going to be ok, the witness changed his story...

But just as I remind myself at times, I'm telling you now: things could've been worse. Things will get better Irie, don't worry.

BTW I second your statement about the crock full a 'ish!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin yardies, it's raining in jersey suh mi a go back go sleep til a time fi get up an Ga work an stress some more bout di visa.

Have a great day everyone!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Don't play with them, and don't wait for phone calls back! I am assuming that your car (since it was older) is valued at less than $6000 - Use the small claims court. Send a letter, via certified mail, to the company and the individual responsible for the car (not the insurance company, to them directly) - Give them a 30 day demand letter to pay, enclose a copy of the damage estimate / value estimate for your car. Tell them if you have not received full payment within 30 days, you will proceed with litigation -

The Maine Small claims guide is here:

http://www.courts.state.me.us/maine_courts...hen_to_use.html

I can help you with the letter if you want

LOL Charles - if you notice, most of us only talk in this thread - we rarely venture away! :whistle:

Mawnin yardies, it's raining in jersey suh mi a go back go sleep til a time fi get up an Ga work an stress some more bout di visa.

Have a great day everyone!

Don't stress, think positive thoughts that you will hear today!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Thanks ladies, yes Kjenk it could have been worse. I am so thankful no one is hurt. I am just sad about people really.

Sus, thanks! My car is def less than $6000. Its only been 24 hours since started calling their ins company. So will continue, and if no answer my mom and I have plans. :) Small claims is on the list. There is also a local news station that may be able to help out. They do "investigative" stuff. And since this is a local oil company I am sure they don't want the embarassment. So if we get no answers, we will start the threats.

Really all I ask is enough $$ to make a down payment on a new vehicle. I spoke to my credit union and they will help with an auto loan. I don't have the best credit, thankfully its getting better, but I will need to come up with a down payment.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I 2nd Sus, Kjenk. You will hear today (fingers crossed).

It is cold and dreary here today as well. I wanna crawl back into bed but I did that yesterday... today I must work. :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.