carvin317

struggling with vacinations

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys my wife and i are adjusting her status and ran across a problem. The CS who did my wife's medical for the fiance visa never gave us her DS3025. I emailed them and they said they do not know what the form is and it sounds like it is just american. so they sent me a vaccination documentation medical worksheet and says for use in Canada Only. Can i take that to a CS and have them transfer that to the I-693?

what vaccinations are required to adjust same as fiance visa?

Thanks,

Hey guys my wife and i are adjusting her status and ran across a problem. The CS who did my wife's medical for the fiance visa never gave us her DS3025. I emailed them and they said they do not know what the form is and it sounds like it is just american. so they sent me a vaccination documentation medical worksheet and says for use in Canada Only. Can i take that to a CS and have them transfer that to the I-693?

what vaccinations are required to adjust same as fiance visa?

Thanks,

My husband had his medical done in mexico, as part of the fiance visa, and when he came here (he brought his medical records/vacination records) with him, they just transcribed all of his vaccines onto the I-693 for us, the doctor was really nice about it, i just translated the vaccines for her, so that she knew which one was which, and she marked it down on the I-693. So i guess we kinda did the same thing that you are asking about. if your fiance has records of her vaccines, take them with u when you go to get the I-693 done, and tell the doctor that she already had the vaccines done, and ~~here is the proof~~, and he should be able to transcribe them, the did for us, and i have read on there that they have for other people too. hope this helps.

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

I-129F NOA1 : April 5, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : April 28, 2008

NVC Left : Aug.18, 2008

Packet 3 Received: Sept. 3, 2008

Interview Date : Dec. 18, 2008

APPROVED!!!!

Dec. 19, 2008- Alfredo comes home!

Jan. 5, 2009: Alfredo and I become husband and Wife

March 10, 2009 AOS paperwork sent, will wait for it to arrive via tracking #

March 12, 2009 AOS paperwork arrives in Chicago

March 23, 2009 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

April 10, 2009-Biometrics appt. done, in and out in 15 minutes

Nov. 18, 2009-Card production ordered

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Just out of curiousity, where was the medical done? I had mine done in Montreal at Medisys and was given a copy of the DS-3025.

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It was done in vancouver they gave us a brown envelope and a document that says vaccination documentation medical worksheet two for use in canada only. When i emailed the girl she said she has never heard of a ds 3025

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, I did my medical in Vancouver and I also got a medical worksheet, just like you describe. I'm going to get it transcribed to I693 in about an hour, so I'll let you know how it works out. I'm sure there won't be any troubles

0vi7t8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
It was done in vancouver they gave us a brown envelope and a document that says vaccination documentation medical worksheet two for use in canada only. When i emailed the girl she said she has never heard of a ds 3025

I went through Vancouver as well, and it is just as you said: a "vaccination worksheet", "for use only in Canada", with no DS-anything anywhere to be seen.

I took it to a local CS and they transcribed it onto an I-693 for $25. They did, however, make me go get a Hep A vacc at the local public health clinic ($55US, but the CS doesn't benefit personally from that, so it must be sincere), that the Vancouver CS had checked off as "Age inappropriate".

The I-693 ended up being 3 pages long: the front page, with your personal info, the vaccination page from the middle, and the back page where the CS signs. They sealed it in an envelope, and you include the sealed envelope in your AOS packet.

Which was approved in 2 months, no RFEs, and no interview, so they musta done it right :)

DON'T PANIC

"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
I went through Vancouver as well, and it is just as you said: a "vaccination worksheet", "for use only in Canada", with no DS-anything anywhere to be seen.

I took it to a local CS and they transcribed it onto an I-693 for $25. They did, however, make me go get a Hep A vacc at the local public health clinic ($55US, but the CS doesn't benefit personally from that, so it must be sincere), that the Vancouver CS had checked off as "Age inappropriate".

The I-693 ended up being 3 pages long: the front page, with your personal info, the vaccination page from the middle, and the back page where the CS signs. They sealed it in an envelope, and you include the sealed envelope in your AOS packet.

Which was approved in 2 months, no RFEs, and no interview, so they musta done it right :)

That's exactly what I did, except my CS didn't make me do any extra vaccinations, as they were all age appropriate. Worked out nicely

0vi7t8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.