tom&tanya

February 2010 Filers -- I-129F -- VSC

1,797 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am sooo nervous Leslie, i feel i am going to have a breakdown, next week ill know... well i am pretty sure we are fine and we will get the visa, but also i am just, i cant explain it, my head is spinning...

I went to the designer and the dress is nice, i love it... almost finish... Honey will be here on the 15th, interview 17th, my bachelorette party on the 25th and after that flying home...

awww solmarc, you'll do great! be confident and take a deep breath before stepping in there and all will be well!

hope you have fun at your party!

Our Timeline:

11/26/1992 - Met in NYC (Drum & Bugle Corps) and dated for 2yrs

11/30/2009 - Reunited after 15yrs - Feb19 got engaged!

01/13/2010 - Visit to US and got Engaged (Home on Feb19)

02/22/2010 - Sent I-129F overnight USPS

02/23/2010 - Arrived at VSC, signed by D RENAUD

03/03/2010 - Received NOA1 Hardcopy

03/20/2010 - Visit to US for the summer

06/11/2010 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy (109 days)

06/28/2010 - Received Packet3

07/12/2010 - Sent Packet3 overnight to Montreal US Embassy

09/13/2010 - Packet4 received (61 days)

10/05/2010 - Medical in Toronto

10/26/2010 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/07/2010 - POE Lewiston

11/26/2010 - Married in New Jersey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Solmarc, just have a few drinks with the midget and dance on the pole. You will be fine. You have your things in order, it will be a breeze. P.S. Am I dancing at your batchlorette party? If so, tell your friends to bring plenty of money, I'm easy but not cheap. Relax, have an El Presidente, and dance with the donkey.

I am sooo nervous Leslie, i feel i am going to have a breakdown, next week ill know... well i am pretty sure we are fine and we will get the visa, but also i am just, i cant explain it, my head is spinning...

I went to the designer and the dress is nice, i love it... almost finish... Honey will be here on the 15th, interview 17th, my bachelorette party on the 25th and after that flying home...

Deep breath! You are going to do fabulous!

Can't wait to see your dress! Make sure you post after the wedding.

1 more week till your hunny! Whoot!

OUR TIMELINE AND K1 JOURNEY

Sept 4, 2009...We meet in Toronto, Canada at a Kid Rock concert
Feb 19, 2010...NOA1 recieved in mail
May 19, 2010...NOA2 (92 days)
Sept 24, 2010...Interview! APPROVED! smile.png
Oct 29, 2010...POE--Buffalo, NY
Nov 10, 2010...Courthouse wedding in NY state
Dec 11, 2010...Beach wedding in Hawaii

Dec 09, 2010...NOA for AOS, EAD, AP
Feb 11, 2011...AOS & EAD approved smile.png
Feb 12, 2011...AP approved smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received GREEN CARD smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received AP
Feb 22, 2011...Received EAD

Nov 09, 2012...Sent in I-751, Removal of Conditions
Nov 14, 2011...NOA1
Dec 18, 2012...Biometrics

May 03, 2013...10 year GREEN CARD approved! yes.gif

Deep breath! You are going to do fabulous!

Can't wait to see your dress! Make sure you post after the wedding.

1 more week till your hunny! Whoot!

So much love, thank you, i am really nervous, tomorrow is the medical, i had to go today to get my p4 in the embassy, my Honey got it on saturday in his home, there was no time to get it here for the medical, they gave me the copy...

My bachelorette is after the interview... i bet you r expensive Kharv, and hey when is the wedding, i dont here anything about that!!!

Ill post some pics, of course, we are not making a party, just sign the documents, get together with the family and friends... but i want professional pictures, thats for sure... you will see the designer is making a good dress for me :D

So much love, thank you, i am really nervous, tomorrow is the medical, i had to go today to get my p4 in the embassy, my Honey got it on saturday in his home, there was no time to get it here for the medical, they gave me the copy...

My bachelorette is after the interview... i bet you r expensive Kharv, and hey when is the wedding, i dont here anything about that!!!

Ill post some pics, of course, we are not making a party, just sign the documents, get together with the family and friends... but i want professional pictures, thats for sure... you will see the designer is making a good dress for me :D

PS. What do i do after i get the approval, do i have to move to the AOS Forum? lol

oct 2007*met
05nov2007*started dating
02jan2010*engaged
13feb2010*sent I-129F
17feb2010*cashed check and received at VSC
24feb2010*NOA1
12May2010*** got NOA2 approval on email.
13may2010*** sent appr to NVC
17may2010***NVC received.
17May2010*** Got NOA2 approval hard copy.
25may2010*** embassy received...
30may2010***got NVC case number on mail.
17Sep2010*Interview date yayyyyyyyy *****APPROVED*****
16oct2010* POE Newark, NJ sooo easy...
26Oct2010* applied for SSN
10Nov2010* Wedding
27Nov2010* AOS/EAD sent.
29Nov2010* Forms arrived at facility
09Dec2010* Received notification email.
13Dec2010* NOA1/touched/SSN received
10Jan2011* biometrics in Elizabeth, NJ
15Jan2011* AOS case transfer to CSC
21Jan2011* AOS Arrived to CSC.
10Feb2011* EAD Approved
15Feb2011* Another MSG of approval of EAD?
16Feb2011* got email about letter of EAD approval on mail.
18Feb2011* got m EAD Card...
22Feb2011* AOS approved
26Feb2011* GC Received on the mail
27Nov2012* Sent the I-751 (same day as the AOS/EAD!!!!)
29Nov2012* I-751 received at facility
08Dec2012* Got an ROE sad.png hubby sent only copies
10DEc2012* sent I-751 again with originals lol
12Dec2012* Received at facility
17dec2012* Got NOA extending my residence for one year!!!
16jan2013* Biometrics done

2may2013* RFE need more evidence cray5ol.gifthey dont think it is enough

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

so here we are 6 1/2 months later and still waiting because the Feds are morons....

Luckily we're working with our congresswoman's office on this, but it's still a pain in the butt and still waiting.

They asked for an RFE on something they already had because they didn't think it was 'official' because of course as I said, the Fed dimwit high school dropout doesn't know that 1+1=2.

Anyway, our congresswoman's office basically sent them a letter with a second copy, with the original RFE and said "hey stupid, are you really this dumb? The copy you have has a judges signature, a clerks stamp/signature and has a county embossed seal on it. Pay attention."

So as I said, we're waiting and it's severely annoying as we just want to get out of Vermont...... We've given up all hope on her being able to get here this year... I mean hell. It may be an entire year before all is said and done, especially since Montreal is damn slow, the holidays are coming up, and we're STILL in Vermont 6 1/2 months later..... UGH.

Sorry, venting, ranting, I know. It just purely sucks though and is driving us both mad at this point....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

so here we are 6 1/2 months later and still waiting because the Feds are morons....

Luckily we're working with our congresswoman's office on this, but it's still a pain in the butt and still waiting.

They asked for an RFE on something they already had because they didn't think it was 'official' because of course as I said, the Fed dimwit high school dropout doesn't know that 1+1=2.

Anyway, our congresswoman's office basically sent them a letter with a second copy, with the original RFE and said "hey stupid, are you really this dumb? The copy you have has a judges signature, a clerks stamp/signature and has a county embossed seal on it. Pay attention."

So as I said, we're waiting and it's severely annoying as we just want to get out of Vermont...... We've given up all hope on her being able to get here this year... I mean hell. It may be an entire year before all is said and done, especially since Montreal is damn slow, the holidays are coming up, and we're STILL in Vermont 6 1/2 months later..... UGH.

Sorry, venting, ranting, I know. It just purely sucks though and is driving us both mad at this point....

You guys have all the more reason to rant & vent! Rant away all you want. We will listen. That's what we are here for, to offer a shoulder, congrats & advice.

I have been wondering how you were doing, & I'm sad to see you are still struggling with VSC. They better expedite you through after all this #######. And yes, Montreal is still so sloooooowwww.

Keep us updated...& hugs to you both.

Nov 14, 2011...NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Exactly, that's what we're all here for. We've all complained, some more than others (namely myself), but we are all working towards a common goal. I know Congressmen/women are good at kicking ####, so you have all my luck and best wishes.

Before Journey:

Met online in 2002 as friends. Fell in love in 2005. Got engaged in 2010.

K-1 Journey, January 2010-July 2010:

NOA1: January 29. RFE: April 21. NOA2: June 4. Interview: July 15. Visa in hand: July 20. POE: July 22.

July 24, 2010: Married in front of 150 of our loved ones on a beautiful, sunny day. Living happily ever after and oh so thankful that 5 years of a long distance relationship and 7 months of a visa process is condensed into one line.

Wedding pictures! Because I'm shameless. http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/AmeriDaneWedding/

Adjustment of Status Journey, January 2011-March 2011:

January 25: NOA1 for AOS and EAD. Feb 5: Bio appointment received. Feb 7: RFE. Feb 11: Sent RFE response. Feb 23: AOS transfered to CSC. Feb 25: Biometrics. March 11: EAD approved! March 19: Received EAD. March 21: AOS approved! March 25: GC in hand!

And we'll live happily ever after.. for the next 2 years, anyway.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am still trying to walk normally after the doctors extracted the vacuum cleaner from a certain orifice.LOL.

Solmarc, I hope the poking and proding for your medical goes smooth. I know Vekas was not that bad. I was there just waiting around.

PaulandVanessa, that is still BS that they have not finished y'alls petition yet. Maybe Solmarc will lend you the Feb. filers official midget and donkey. They are party animals. I do feel bad for y'all.

On a serious note. Me and Veka went down to the justice of the peace and got hitched two weeks ago. We went ahead and did this quickly so we could adjust her status and hopefully get things moving. She is eager to get her EAD and greencard. She wants to start working as soon as she can and if things work out she will return home for the holidays to see her family. We are having a big party in Charleston SC in October with friends and family to celebrate. She now has her learners permit for driving and has not wrecked my truck yet. Next week she is taking actual driving lessons with a professional company. We already applied for and received her social security number. That took all of 10 minutes at the SSA office. I gave her a new computer so she is on Skype everyday with her family and friends. I actually carry on conversations in Russian with her mother. It is funny to have her mother tell me to go to work. I will say the first few weeks were a lot harder on both me and Veka then I thought they would be. The adjusting to things here, getting used to our customs, how things work, settling into my house, foods, me being a redneck, etc were very stressful on the both of us. We survived without killing each other and without fighting or argueing. Just a lot of disagreements on things and then one of us making concessions. Mostly me making the concessions. She has really settled in and is happy. We still have a long road ahead of us, I know, but I believe we have overcome the hardest part. I know it will take a good two years until she is truely comfortable, but she has really made more progress then I could imagined. It was not easy, I can tell you that.

I wish everyone still waiting on interviews "good luck" and success. For those of us that are together, I hope for a smooth road. I know that there will be adjustments for everyone. Veka still brings up big differences everyday. No, she is not saying they are bad, but just different.

Funny story. Last Friday, we went shopping for some more clothes. Bras, panties, jeans, tops. Well, we are in a high end place. She wants me in the dressing room with her. No, not what y'all are thinking, but I did think it myself. She would try something on, then hand it to me, tell me to go get it in another size, etc. I was in and out of the dressing room about 5 or 6 times. I do not think this was normal for this store, as the other customers and employees just stared. We were speaking in Russian, just because. The ladies that worked in the shop were befuddled. Then with the jeans it got better. She wanted to know how her "#######" looked. I said good, of course. Then I had an idea. She would put on jeans, come out in the store, I would take a few pictures of her ####### from different angles and we would repeat this process. After we were done, she went through the pictures and chose her jeans on how it looked on camera. The ladies were really amused by now. I told them "anything it takes". The other customers must have thought I was a pervert. The manager of the store then came up and asked where Veka was from when we were checking out. I told her, she was curious and amused and impressed. She entered some code into the cash register and it knocked $50 off of the price. Veka now thinks this is the greatest store ever. She already wants to go back. I still think they think I was a pervert.

I want to hear some more good news from our group over the next few weeks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys and Dolls.

Sorry I havent been around to much have I? Well I am still alive and Im totally understanding thing you just mentioned Poach...from Vekas point of veiw. We have been in the US two weeks today. There are differences for sure lol. Im still not handling the chocolate situation well. I miss our UK stuff and even when the US brands are the same as UK brands they dont taste the same. My mummy has been sending some things over so that I can prove how different the same product tastes...Kens brother was testing the choc at the weekend and both he and his wife agree there is a slight difference. I think Ken just thought I was crazy lol.

The children are loving the area and the house. We bought a lickle kitten which Tilda loves to carry about. The children started school on Tuesday, having teething problems there. Tilda is terrified of the school bus and cries every morning, its awful but the bus lady is very nice and the school staff are very helpful. Still I want cry every morning I leave them. Tilda goes straight to bed when she gets in lol, so tired. I wanted to post a few pics but it says they are too big which is a shame, maybe Ken can do it for me later when he gets back, I will see.

My family arrive from England on Monday and the wedding is on Friday next week so that is very exciting. Ken took Tues off work, first day of the children going to school. We went and visited our wedding place OMG it is soooo amazingly beautiful. We love it. Then we got our marriage license ohhhh and went out for dinner at our fave place. It was a lovely day and very quiet without any of our four darling children. They have had a blast together, we have been out to parks and golfing, ice cream eating and move watching. The girls have enjoyed cooking and painting together. While the boys are just....well boys. They chase and wrestle each other lol or play on consoles, tear about outside. Life is pretty sweet and I keep expecting to wake up from this whole dream. It is very surreal and over whelming every now and again. Im going to apply for a SSN after the wedding next week. Then we will get to grips with the AOS too. Right now we still need to get a few things tied up for the big day but just wanted to say hi and let you know whats been going on.

Solmarc all the best for the next step. Well done for not going totally insane...I look forward to reading that you and Honey are back together where you both belong. For the couple still having issues....OMG my heart feels for you, I wish you all the best and a speedy next step. It is truly awful that you are having to go through this nightmare.

Leslie....how you guys hanging in there?

Christina.....hows married life for you guys? Is Peter settling settling in well?

Poach....Congratulations on the marriage, may you both be truly happy and have a good, strong, health life together.

Hugs to one and all. Em x

meet via internet: Sept 2008

Ken deployed to Iraq: Feb 2009

Offically became a couple: May 2009

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Returned home to USA safly: Dec 2009

Christmas 2009 together in the UK :D

Engagement party: 27th Dec

Ken leaves UK: 29th Dec

Em x back to USA: 3rd-13th Feb 2010

I-129f sent: 12th Feb 2010

NOA 1: 17th Feb 2010

TOUCHED: 22nd Feb 2010

Ken back to UK: 6th-13th April 2010

Dog flys to the USA: 22nd April 2010

TOUCHED: 10th May 2010

TOUCHED: 11th May 2010

NOA 2: received by mail on 17th May 2010(dated 10th May)

NVC sent file to London: 26th May 2010

written confirmation recieved from NVC with case number: 28th May 2010

Packet 3 received by Em x: 8th June 2010

Packet 3 returned to Embassy: 9th June 2010

Packet 3 received by Embassy: 10th June 2010

Medical appointment: 22nd June 2010 (passed)

DOS says PK3 is in order: 22nd June 2010, yayyy

Packet 4 received: 7th July 2010

Ken arrives in the UK: 11th August

Interview date: 13th August 2010 wooo hoooo

Interview outcome: APPROVED!!!

Visa/passport delivered: 19th August

Arrived at POE (Philly: 26th August 2010

Wedding: 17th Sept 2010

And live happily Ever After

:)

Hey guys and Dolls.

Sorry I havent been around to much have I? Well I am still alive and Im totally understanding thing you just mentioned Poach...from Vekas point of veiw. We have been in the US two weeks today. There are differences for sure lol. Im still not handling the chocolate situation well. I miss our UK stuff and even when the US brands are the same as UK brands they dont taste the same. My mummy has been sending some things over so that I can prove how different the same product tastes...Kens brother was testing the choc at the weekend and both he and his wife agree there is a slight difference. I think Ken just thought I was crazy lol.

The children are loving the area and the house. We bought a lickle kitten which Tilda loves to carry about. The children started school on Tuesday, having teething problems there. Tilda is terrified of the school bus and cries every morning, its awful but the bus lady is very nice and the school staff are very helpful. Still I want cry every morning I leave them. Tilda goes straight to bed when she gets in lol, so tired. I wanted to post a few pics but it says they are too big which is a shame, maybe Ken can do it for me later when he gets back, I will see.

My family arrive from England on Monday and the wedding is on Friday next week so that is very exciting. Ken took Tues off work, first day of the children going to school. We went and visited our wedding place OMG it is soooo amazingly beautiful. We love it. Then we got our marriage license ohhhh and went out for dinner at our fave place. It was a lovely day and very quiet without any of our four darling children. They have had a blast together, we have been out to parks and golfing, ice cream eating and move watching. The girls have enjoyed cooking and painting together. While the boys are just....well boys. They chase and wrestle each other lol or play on consoles, tear about outside. Life is pretty sweet and I keep expecting to wake up from this whole dream. It is very surreal and over whelming every now and again. Im going to apply for a SSN after the wedding next week. Then we will get to grips with the AOS too. Right now we still need to get a few things tied up for the big day but just wanted to say hi and let you know whats been going on.

Solmarc all the best for the next step. Well done for not going totally insane...I look forward to reading that you and Honey are back together where you both belong. For the couple still having issues....OMG my heart feels for you, I wish you all the best and a speedy next step. It is truly awful that you are having to go through this nightmare.

Leslie....how you guys hanging in there?

Christina.....hows married life for you guys? Is Peter settling settling in well?

Poach....Congratulations on the marriage, may you both be truly happy and have a good, strong, health life together.

Hugs to one and all. Em x

Hey thanks...

Uk, Les, Kharv... everybody!!!

Let me tell you for the medical... i was there at 6am, lots of people in front of me... the cost us280.00!!!

People where staring at my passport (is not a dominican passport, is spanish), asking me why i need to apply for a fiance visa if i have an spanish passport ( i don´t have to explain there are different type of people, some well educated some don´t).

They took some of my blood for test, after some x rays, and you have to take your bobbies out, with everybody there, i felt uncomfortable. the doctor measure me, hight and weigh, ask me some questions... last thing the shots and they gave me a cd with the xray copy...

i finish at 9am... so know there comes the part of the interview, already matching my clothing, cause i am really girly girl... so funny... nothing too elaborate, but i will look professional, like i am going to a job interview.

And now deal with me, i am so nervous... ill be chatting more than ever, thats what i do when i am nervous...

oct 2007*met
05nov2007*started dating
02jan2010*engaged
13feb2010*sent I-129F
24feb2010*NOA1
10Nov2010* Wedding
27Nov2010* AOS/EAD sent.
10Feb2011* EAD Approved
22Feb2011* AOS approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey thanks...

Uk, Les, Kharv... everybody!!!

Let me tell you for the medical... i was there at 6am, lots of people in front of me... the cost us280.00!!!

People where staring at my passport (is not a dominican passport, is spanish), asking me why i need to apply for a fiance visa if i have an spanish passport ( i don´t have to explain there are different type of people, some well educated some don´t).

They took some of my blood for test, after some x rays, and you have to take your bobbies out, with everybody there, i felt uncomfortable. the doctor measure me, hight and weigh, ask me some questions... last thing the shots and they gave me a cd with the xray copy...

i finish at 9am... so know there comes the part of the interview, already matching my clothing, cause i am really girly girl... so funny... nothing too elaborate, but i will look professional, like i am going to a job interview.

Your going to be just fine, I know that you are. Wow there was alot more to your medical than there was to mine. Glad it is all over. Good luck for the next step...although I know it will be fine :)

meet via internet: Sept 2008

Ken deployed to Iraq: Feb 2009

Offically became a couple: May 2009

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Returned home to USA safly: Dec 2009

Christmas 2009 together in the UK :D

Engagement party: 27th Dec

Ken leaves UK: 29th Dec

Em x back to USA: 3rd-13th Feb 2010

I-129f sent: 12th Feb 2010

NOA 1: 17th Feb 2010

TOUCHED: 22nd Feb 2010

Ken back to UK: 6th-13th April 2010

Dog flys to the USA: 22nd April 2010

TOUCHED: 10th May 2010

TOUCHED: 11th May 2010

NOA 2: received by mail on 17th May 2010(dated 10th May)

NVC sent file to London: 26th May 2010

written confirmation recieved from NVC with case number: 28th May 2010

Packet 3 received by Em x: 8th June 2010

Packet 3 returned to Embassy: 9th June 2010

Packet 3 received by Embassy: 10th June 2010

Medical appointment: 22nd June 2010 (passed)

DOS says PK3 is in order: 22nd June 2010, yayyy

Packet 4 received: 7th July 2010

Ken arrives in the UK: 11th August

Interview date: 13th August 2010 wooo hoooo

Interview outcome: APPROVED!!!

Visa/passport delivered: 19th August

Arrived at POE (Philly: 26th August 2010

Wedding: 17th Sept 2010

And live happily Ever After

:)

Your going to be just fine, I know that you are. Wow there was alot more to your medical than there was to mine. Glad it is all over. Good luck for the next step...although I know it will be fine :)

I feel it too... just want this part be over with...

oct 2007*met
05nov2007*started dating
02jan2010*engaged
13feb2010*sent I-129F
24feb2010*NOA1
10Nov2010* Wedding
27Nov2010* AOS/EAD sent.
10Feb2011* EAD Approved
22Feb2011* AOS approved

Timeline

first i'd like to say WAKE THE F UP VERMONT AND GET YOUR ####### TOGETHER! *takes a deep breath* i still cannot believe Paul and Van are still going through this #######. it's ridiculous!!

Poacher, grats on the wedding!!!! bet Veka is happy with at least her permit. soon enough she'll have her license and her independence to bustle around.

Solmarc, glad the medical went by without any hiccups. best of luck on the interview!!

Princess, that was sweet of Ken to take the day off so that you could see the wee one's off to school. glad they've got mates to play with and a wee kitty to boot!

Les hope the days are passing quickly, 24th isn't far off now. keep your spirits up luv!

Joe and I are still waiting on our P4. Rather unsure whether it'll come to me, or him. We're up in Canada at my mums place (been back since Sept 1), he leaves to go back to the US tomorrow morning (I've been lucky enough to spend the summer in the US and he brought me back to Canada do the last minute stuff for the process and so now we'll be separated until the day before the interview date). I thought for sure we'd have received something in the post by now but nothing's come yet.

Our Timeline:

Hey Bri, have you called DOS yet? I guess a whole bunch of P4's got sent out this week! Maybe you???

Solmarc, glad you survived the medical. Your hunny will be here soon! & your big day!!!!!

UK, glad to hear everything is going well & everyone is getting settled in. Can't wait till I can say the same.

Poacher!! Cannot believe you didn't tell us about the wedding! Congrats to you both. Sounds like you 2 are getting settled as well.

Me...Well, 2 wks until the interview! Holy Hanna it's been a long haul. I still haven't sold the house & I'm ready to lose it. We can't plan anything until this place sells. I just don't know what to do. I'm bordering panic mode. I would of really liked to POE in Oct., but it's not looking like it now.

Nov 14, 2011...NOA1

Timeline

Hey Bri, have you called DOS yet? I guess a whole bunch of P4's got sent out this week! Maybe you???

goodness i hope so. we called the DOS a few days ago and they told Joe that they send them out in batches and its just a matter of waiting. we were not given any more information to go off of unfortunately. i think we'd both be at ease if we knew the P4 was on it's way. i've got all my docs in order, my teter tests, my tetanus shot, my criminal clearance sheet, affidavit of support, his income tax return packet, proof of his employment and both mthly & annual salary, our letters of intent and my 5 passport photos with an additional 2 to update my passport (it expires next july). i just gotta wait on Joe to fax my Mum a copy of his lease and his drivers license and go to my medical in Oct. then we're prepared for the interview.

i had to see Joe off today. i tried my best to stay strong so that he wouldn't get upset before he had to drive the 8hrs home. but the moment i stepped through my front door, i just bawled. my family is super supportive and my nephew is coming to stay for the weekend. so plenty to occupy me. but it's only temporary. after spending the last 5.5mths with him by my side, i have to endure the final 2mths without him and it's gonna be hard. i cry to myself now and then and it's only been just over 2hrs since he left. i just keep telling myself there are plenty of us Feb Filers who are still separated and i was lucky enough to be with mine all summer. hopefully in a day or so i'll be back to normal (i'm not a big crier).

Me...Well, 2 wks until the interview! Holy Hanna it's been a long haul. I still haven't sold the house & I'm ready to lose it. We can't plan anything until this place sells. I just don't know what to do. I'm bordering panic mode. I would of really liked to POE in Oct., but it's not looking like it now.

are you not able to leave it with a family member to oversee while you deal with a realtor while in the US? what about selling it with just a bit of money after breaking even? it's rough selling a house so close to the winter months and with the housing market so crummy these last few years....it's gonna be tough. so sorry you're super stressed about it, but i hope and pray to the stars that someone good will come along and grab that house! where abouts is it and how much is it on the market for? have you tried putting it in the papers or craigslist or supermarket bulletin boards? even facebook?! advertise your face off!

Our Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.