Shahsu

Our Love Story.. with a twist

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone :star: ,

I know everyone is here looking at the forum making sure they have everything ready and perfected for send the visa or started to file. My fiance and I sent your K1 Visa on November 8 and got our NOA1 on November 12. So now it is February and we are anxious as many you are waiting for NOA2 come so we can get on the process going. However, Im worried about the interview. We have all the proofs, from pictures to phone calls to chats. I have visited so many times in the past two years and even I stayed with him more than two months in Dubai. However, we are from different religion, Christianity and Islam. I want to know if this will be under any consideration whatsoever. My parents have accepted him and they talked on the phone all the time. His mom, on the other hand, has not accepted it. I know it will take it some time for her, but right now, she does not approved of it. I want to know will the interview deny us because we are from two different religion. I mean, they should not judge someone based on their religion. But to see, if this relationship is real which it is. We have been together for three years now, and we both know we want to be together. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

However, if it does become a problem, what should we do to prevent that. Should we letter from Congressman or someone from the government. I mean, I do no know what to do. I just want him to come, let the interview come smoothly and bring him over here. I do not want this process to delay us anymore. Please anyone help us :crying: :crying: :crying::help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Take care and I pray everyone gets their approval soon :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Our Journey For K1 Visa

11/18/2009 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

02/13/2010 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

03/04/2010 - K1 Visa Packet 3 Arrived

05/04/2010 - Interview - APPROVED !!!

05/19/2010 - My Shah comes to the USA via CHICAGO :)

06/02/2010 - Apply for SSN

06/25/2010 - WE GOT MARRIED!!!!! :)

Our Journey For AOS

07/07/2010 - Start AOS process - Another 2 years, but my Shah is with me :)

07/08/2010 - AOS & EAD Sent to Chicago Lockbox

07/12/2010 - AOS & EAD NOA1 Received

07/26/2010 - AOS & EAD Appointment Letter Received

08/19/2010 - AOS & EAD Biometrics Taken

08/21/2010 - AOS Transfer to California Service Center

09/04/2010 - Received EAD Card :). It is A Very Happy Day :(

10/12/2010 - Received REF Missing Page on I-485 :(

11/08/2010 - Received Green Card for 2 Years :)

1444eg6in12a.png

Your religion on it's own doesn't mean you will/won't get approved. They look at the totality of circumstances when determining who they believe has a valid relationship and who doesn't.

Besides which, what is your congressmen or 'government' (?!) going to write in a letter that could help you? I'm not following your logic there.

SA4userbar.jpg

Unless your congressperson knows you personally there is nothing they can do to help prove bonifide relationship.

Sounds like you have lots of proofs from visits together, that is the most relevant information. Many people come together that are of different religions. What is important is that you can show and prove that you have a bonafide relationship.

It does not matter to the CO what your parents think or feel, only that the two of you are real. It would be nice if you have pictures of family all happily together but this is not always the case.

If you are well prepared and have suffucient proof of relationship (as it sounds that you have compliled over the past two years) you should try and relax a little. Be strong and confident. Dont think negagtive. However, in the event they request something more, be prepared. As many of us have learned, you never know the outcome until it is given.

Bottom line - think the best, be prepared for the worst and always remember that if your love is true, all will work out in the end.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey ,, i'm muslim and my fiancee she is not (yet) ,,, as i know a muslim man can marry a woman from any religion

but girls no (that for muslim girls ) my advise it's to look at good things that u have ,, bcz i dont think they even ask about religion only if they saw that ur fiance dont want to talk about it or something like

me and my fiancee got our NOA1 in 30/11 so we r the last Nev filters lol

with u a good luck

(if u really want a real advise that will helps u in ur life and other life ,,think about been in same religion with ur fiance)

In ché lah Khir !!

Shahsu,

My fiance has his K1 Visa interview on Feb 7th.... Its very close I am starting to get a little bit stressed out. I will be sure to let you know what his experience is like. Pray for us. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to help. I have also compiled a check list of all the things we are taking with us to the visa. Send me a message if you would like me to send you a copy.

Good Luck! Wish you the best!

Also one question. Does anyone here think its an issue that my fiance is 7 years older than me? Any Advise would be great! Thanks.

Hey everyone :star: ,

I know everyone is here looking at the forum making sure they have everything ready and perfected for send the visa or started to file. My fiance and I sent your K1 Visa on November 8 and got our NOA1 on November 12. So now it is February and we are anxious as many you are waiting for NOA2 come so we can get on the process going. However, Im worried about the interview. We have all the proofs, from pictures to phone calls to chats. I have visited so many times in the past two years and even I stayed with him more than two months in Dubai. However, we are from different religion, Christianity and Islam. I want to know if this will be under any consideration whatsoever. My parents have accepted him and they talked on the phone all the time. His mom, on the other hand, has not accepted it. I know it will take it some time for her, but right now, she does not approved of it. I want to know will the interview deny us because we are from two different religion. I mean, they should not judge someone based on their religion. But to see, if this relationship is real which it is. We have been together for three years now, and we both know we want to be together. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

However, if it does become a problem, what should we do to prevent that. Should we letter from Congressman or someone from the government. I mean, I do no know what to do. I just want him to come, let the interview come smoothly and bring him over here. I do not want this process to delay us anymore. Please anyone help us :crying: :crying: :crying::help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Take care and I pray everyone gets their approval soon :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cherrine