look2me40

Montreal Medical Question

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

So my fiancee called to schedule her medical and one of the places in Montreal (didn't get a name but apparently it's an hour away from the airport) said they don't mail the medical exam results. Anyone else come across this?

So my fiancee called to schedule her medical and one of the places in Montreal (didn't get a name but apparently it's an hour away from the airport) said they don't mail the medical exam results. Anyone else come across this?

No, I've never heard of this. How the heck are you supposed to get them if they won't send it? Did she call only one of the two offices on the list? There are only certain places that you can get it done.

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
No, I've never heard of this. How the heck are you supposed to get them if they won't send it? Did she call only one of the two offices on the list? There are only certain places that you can get it done.

Yeah, it was this one:

Dr. Howard Seiden & Associates

Sanagex Medicine du Travail

5345 Blvd L’Assomption # 115

Montreal, QC H1T 4B3

1‐866‐362‐5603

Doesn't matter...we cancelled the appointment and we're going with the other place in Montreal. They said they'd mail with no issues.

I've not heard of this either. One office expects me there 5 days prior to my interview to be able to pick them up before the interview day and the other office needs only 48 hours to ensure my results are ready before my interview date - but they aren't booking just yet for my month. Maybe it was the one that only requires 48 hours, and they feel more comfortable handing them over than mailing them?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kenyth & Maggie

VSC:

I-129F Sent - Sep. 11th, 2009

I-129F Received - Sep. 15th, 2009

NOA1 - Sep. 20th, 2009

NOA2 Email - Oct. 22nd, 2009

NVC Received - Oct. 27th 2009

NVC Sent to Consulate - Oct. 27th, 2009

Consulate Received - Oct. 29th, 2009

NOA2 Hardcopy - Oct. 30th, 2009

NVC Letter Received - Nov. 09, 2009

Montreal Sent Packet 3 - Nov. 09, 2009

Packet 3 Received: Nov. 16, 2009

Packet 3 Sent: Dec. 01, 2009

Packet 3 Received by Montreal: Dec. 09, 2009

Received Interview Date from DOS: January 25th, 2010

Packet 4 Received: Feb. 1st, 2010

Trip to Montreal: March 31, 2010

Medical: April 1st, 2010 (Medisys)

Medical: APPROVED - April 6th, 2010

Interview Date: April 8th, 2010

Interview: APPROVED

Visa Received: April 15, 2010

POE - Maine: April 18,2010

Wedding: April 25th, 2010

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

AOS Process

Date Filed AOS & EAD: December 16, 2010

NOA Date AOS & EAD: December 21, 2010

Bio. Appt.: January 20, 2011 (Indiana)

AOS Transfer to CSC: January 24, 2011

Approval EAD: February 15, 2011

Approval AOS: February 22, 2011

EAD Received: February 25, 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The wife had hers at the

Medisys health group inc

500 sherbrooke st., west #1100

montreal,qc h3a 3c6

Our interview was jan 6, they wanted us to have our medical done before the 28th of december because of all the holidays. We had it done on the 22 of december they said they would hold our results until the interview no extra charge or anything.. said it was better just in case we damaged/lost them or whatever. So we did that, came back the day before our interview and picked them up no problem. It was a few blocks from the hotel we stayed and the Consulate. I thought it was better then having them mailed at a charge and possibly lost or something. But both places required at least 48 to finish the paper work and all. Medisys was also very friendly and pretty quick about the whole medical process. no problems all shot were up to date and no health issues.

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage :

I-130 Sent : 2009-04-07

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-04-14

I-130 Approved : 2009-06-12

Receive IV Bill : 2009-08-25

Pay IV Bill : 2009-08-25

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-08-28

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received : 2009-12-18

Packet 4 Received : 2009-12-10

Interview Date : 2010-01-06 Submit Review

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2010-02-06

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 59 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 267 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I did my medical at Seiden in Montreal and they had the option for them to mail it to me (but I had to pay for it) or to pick it up prior to my interview. I had it done in Sept and I don't have my interview until March, so I will just have to call prior to my interview so they can pull my file and have it ready for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.