aidan80

Going back home to Ireland.. the North of anyway

85 posts in this topic

The discussion is about after the relationship ends, not failure to recognize the benefits of immigrating to wherever the couple deems more robust.

Maintaining that if one deems returning to a home country after using a family category visa (marriage to a SO) as a failure, the perhaps the reuinification wasn't as important as the visa to immigrate. ;)

Apparently someone entering a country illegally to begin with, then deciding to marry an American, to acquire a US visa is certainly no epic failure on a personal level. Certainly not when it has led to citizenship. Furthermore, is divorced yet is still sticking around. Something that leads one to easily conclude that this individual did not have the capacity to acquire a legitimate Visa based on their own experience or know-how, therefore, needed to fake a marriage to get in.

Which is strange considering my buddy moved to NYC without a college education. Furthermore, actually lives in an apartment situated in Manhattan, on the 55 level. I am sure this individual shares a similar success. Oh wait.. Too bad my mate did not need to fake a marriage (cheat) to get in.

Edited by Booyah

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Working abroad is something numerous professionals do all of the time. Some choose to stay, while most return to their home country. Every person I know who has worked in London for a few years has come back with well over 1 million pounds. So how are they are failure? Not only did they acquire valuable experience but they also pocketed a wad of cash. Aka win/win.

If you read any of the OP's posts, you'd know that he's not going back with a million dollars in his pocket.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
The discussion is about after the relationship ends, not failure to recognize the benefits of immigrating to wherever the couple deems more robust.

Oops. I missed the part where Aidan had split from his wife :blush:

In that case, I retract my original statement. My apologies, Aidan. :innocent:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Indeed. Accept it and move on. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Good then accept that your an idiot move on to another thread, be the troll there :blink:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Timeline
If you read any of the OP's posts, you'd know that he's not going back with a million dollars in his pocket.

You know how much I'm going back with? Just because I said I didn't acquire a lot of stuff didn't mean I didn't acquire something more valuable than money :rofl: Please tell me your not so simple that you're only motivated by cash, stuff and things? :rofl:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: Timeline
... my mate did not need to fake a marriage (cheat) to get in.

Are you saying you possess knowledge that certain VJers did?

You know how much I'm going back with? Just because I said I didn't acquire a lot of stuff didn't mean I didn't acquire something more valuable than money :rofl: Please tell me your not so simple that you're only motivated by cash, stuff and things? :rofl:

Without money, there is nothing. You can not live on love and goodwill alone.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

My God.

Some of the people here are right wankers.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
My God.

Some of the people here are right wankers.

No kidding. You'd think people would take it as a given that marriages fail, and that immigration based marriages in particular have more pressures working against them - and so

would be sympathetic.

When someone posts sincerely about their own personal situation and others insist on rubbing salt into the wounds, that seems totally against the ethos of the site.

Very odious.

Edited by Gene Hunt

Timeline

Some people on this are just small minded scum bags. Those people aside all relevant advice was most welcome, thanks.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Timeline
No kidding. You'd think people would take it as a given that marriages fail, and that immigration based marriages in particular have more pressures working against them - and so

would be sympathetic.

When someone posts sincerely about their own personal situation and others insist on rubbing salt into the wounds, that seems totally against the ethos of the site.

Very odious.

Spoken like another true loser.