• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all!

Yankee ur leaving us soon! :crying:

yep Friday.....and then 1 week from today i will be marrying my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!! im excited but getting nervous!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I can feel your excitement Yankee.... I cannot wait to see pictures!! So happy for you!!!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can feel your excitement Yankee.... I cannot wait to see pictures!! So happy for you!!!!!

oh there will be a bazillion pics i am quite sure of that! and we will get one of sus smiling and not looking so serious LOL.....love ya susie!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl:

:rofl:

Girl yes but I don't know if Billy Blanks would agree :lol:

Q DWL me too haaaaaaaaaaaa

Brooke you got me rolling, I wonder what he will say down the road when he figures it out :yes: It's for our own good!

Q yes me too and Damian chat bout mi too raas loud kisteet LOL whatev

Awwe Tee, I know your soul is wrestling with this, what has she expressed she ultimately wants to do?

She said she didn't want to keep it because she could barely take care of the one she has.

Morning All! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

I don't know why, but this just made me spit out my coffee. I think it's just the gold suit visual.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone!!

So I see we have a few events going on next week. The 9th: TAMH's interview & Yankee's wedding; the 11th: AMQUEEN's interview and the 12th is my interview. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Dens: your day today!!!

Everyone enjoy your day...

*6 Days Until I See My Honey, 9 Days Until Interview*

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline
I know right I luv that site pure phockery but also informative

again **sigh** that must be the theme of the day......

Oh hell no there is the answer right there, thats not attention seeking that is just pure Phockery, how did your son react to that???

Good morning yardies:

To answer you Philly at first he was like, "mom just forget her and it ever existed in our lives".... I said you can't just leave it like that because trust me, its going to come back later to bite you in the behind. Then I told Steve, I know you had a talk with him (he just smiled) because later my son came back to me and said "If its mine mom, Im going to step up to the plate, but I don't want to have NOTHING to do with her. I said you have to at some point chile. I said I will deal with her for you but you need to play your part to. We also need to get a DNA test cause who knows with this one. Sad part is I believe in my heart its my son's. Steve thinks she is full of ####### too.. but only time will tell on this one..... *sigh*

Just going to pray on it yall and leave it up to God. Whatever is going on WILL be revealed. As I have expressed before, if it is my son's then I guess I will be a young sexy grandma :devil: lol

DW- LMAO@ Den getting felt up in his gold suit at the airport. Thinking about it I hope I wasn't rude to laugh at Dillons question. I know it's a serious question and he has spent a lot of time with his band mates and it's something he will enjoy so I wasn't laughing at that, just struck me as funny because I was thinking Dillon was going to say his son but then bandmates caught me off guard and the gold suit filled my head.

Girl noooo, you're cool, I don't take stuff like that! I'm laughing so hard this morning I know people are wondering WTH? :unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning yardies:

To answer you Philly at first he was like, "mom just forget her and it ever existed in our lives".... I said you can't just leave it like that because trust me, its going to come back later to bite you in the behind. Then I told Steve, I know you had a talk with him (he just smiled) because later my son came back to me and said "If its mine mom, Im going to step up to the plate, but I don't want to have NOTHING to do with her. I said you have to at some point chile. I said I will deal with her for you but you need to play your part to. We also need to get a DNA test cause who knows with this one. Sad part is I believe in my heart its my son's. Steve thinks she is full of ####### too.. but only time will tell on this one..... *sigh*

Just going to pray on it yall and leave it up to God. Whatever is going on WILL be revealed. As I have expressed before, if it is my son's then I guess I will be a young sexy grandma :devil: lol

Morning MrsTee...(Hugs)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
She worked my nerve today but tonight we had a good convo and cam to an agreement to let me do my job without intervention lets see how long she is on my side :whistle:

Good luck on that one. I hope she really does because believe it or not sometimes grandparents have good intentions but they are destroying what we are trying to build in our children. Especially our boys. I used to go through this with my dad Philly until my son turned on him. Then he really got a better understanding of why I was such a hard a z z!

yep Friday.....and then 1 week from today i will be marrying my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!! im excited but getting nervous!

I am SO happy and excited for you. May God bless your union. It's been a long time coming ((((((hugs))))))

Goodmorning everyone!!

So I see we have a few events going on next week. The 9th: TAMH's interview & Yankee's wedding; the 11th: AMQUEEN's interview and the 12th is my interview. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Dens: your day today!!!

Everyone enjoy your day...

*6 Days Until I See My Honey, 9 Days Until Interview*

Good morning! Yes, today is my day...so excited.... :dance::dance::dance: so darn tired! I didn't go to bed until after 1 a.m. just couldn't go to sleep. Now that I'm at work the sleep wants to come down.

Yes, next week is full of events. Congrats to everyone! :dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.