MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

My2... How many tables? Can you go to a fabric store and buy inexpensive cotton or something by the yard? Or.... my mom gets fabric from Goodwill sometimes to do her projects.

Check Craigslist under arts-crafts or materials... I once hit the motherload and found a stage company getting rid of all their old fabrics.... Tierra has gibs of fabric to do her projects...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's why Granny cars are awesome! LOW MILES! :thumbs::yes:

Boy, I've been 'communicating' mi rass off! I tell him the first couple times how I'd like it done differently in a nice tone....it never seems like he hears me. After a while, it doesn't come out so nice anymore. And then to be told I've never said anything before. Can you say, 'HOTTER THAN FISH GREASE'?? :lol:

Stop talking Ells...this will only take one maybe two times TOPS. Open a new tampon...wet it with water...leave it in the middle of the bathroom floor...and when he discovers it...say "Oooh is that where I left it? What the heck...we are leaving stuff all over the place anyway." Shrug your shoulders indifferently, and walk out of the room. Let him figure out what to do with it.

The next step (if you can manage without laughing your butt off)...place wrapped tampons all around the house in odd places...under his pillow...in the kitchen cabinets/drawers...next to the tv remote...wherever you can stick one. When he starts bumboclaating and rassclaat...this and that. Calmly say..."I see you agree that there is a place for everything...yep everything has it's place honey."

I accept Paypal for payment of my services rendered. Thanks. :thumbs::devil::whistle::innocent:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
:rofl: :rofl: Ells, if you do those, you MUST let us know the results.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
LMAO, I am not telling her anything till she says who she is - she wants to stress herself and play games, have fun!

You should set the ringback tone for her number to "I Got Your man..."

:rofl: :rofl: Ells, if you do those, you MUST let us know the results.

Hey sis...you know I'm the original VJ nut. I laughed just typing it and picturing Ells doing it with nuff attitude. So, Nat no update yet? Why does this keep happening?

We had to order BC too because A lost his...he had our daughters' but not his own. We paid for expedite and sent the AOS package off without it. They came in 3 days...we just included one with the RFE for the I-693 because they never sent an RFE for the missing BC.

:ot:

A's youngest daughter is scheduled for heart surgery on March 15th with Doctors Without Borders. Her status must have gotten progressively worse because there is an extreme waiting list in Jamaica...and she didn't even qualify for the list last year. The doctors with the organization only visit once a year to perform heart surgeries for free or minimal cost. I have to try and find a way out of no where to get us down by then...it is a blessing from God that we got approved for AP soon quickly. So, at least that is not an obstacle. :innocent::unsure::blush:

We are in this wait again together...let's keep each other encouraged. :thumbs:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
We had to order BC too because A lost his...he had our daughters' but not his own. We paid for expedite and sent the AOS package off without it. They came in 3 days...we just included one with the RFE for the I-693 because they never sent an RFE for the missing BC.

A's youngest daughter is scheduled for heart surgery on March 15th with Doctors Without Borders. Her status must have gotten progressively worse because there is an extreme waiting list in Jamaica...and she didn't even qualify for the list last year. The doctors with the organization only visit once a year to perform heart surgeries for free or minimal cost. I have to try and find a way out of no where to get us down by then...it is a blessing from God that we got approved for AP soon quickly. So, at least that is not an obstacle. :innocent::unsure::blush:

That's great that she is scheduled. I pray that you can make it down there in time. Perhaps tax refund?

I have unofficial copies of Steven's birth certificate & included one in the AOS package. Our official copies took 8 days to get here. I wonder if it got to you faster since you're closer to Miami. From the fedex tracking, and from the area code of the woman who called us about it, I think that's where they ship from.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey sis...you know I'm the original VJ nut. I laughed just typing it and picturing Ells doing it with nuff attitude. So, Nat no update yet? Why does this keep happening?

Jawi--That is awesome that she is scheduled. Praise be!!!! Maybe tax return can go towards the trip. My prayers will go out to you and your family. (F)

Good Morning Yardies!!!!

How are things going Irie. Either you up early or you never signed off

I am off. Got an all day conference for EO today. Yall pray for me.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My2... How many tables? Can you go to a fabric store and buy inexpensive cotton or something by the yard? Or.... my mom gets fabric from Goodwill sometimes to do her projects.

Check Craigslist under arts-crafts or materials... I once hit the motherload and found a stage company getting rid of all their old fabrics.... Tierra has gibs of fabric to do her projects...

thanks i will check

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Jaw:blessings on the heart surgery and may she recovery soon and w' no issues :thumbs:

JQ: nice pic of granny. Being blessed w' all those kids, grands and great grands and to move on to the other phase of life, she is most definitely resting w' God, don't worry, just think happy thoughts of her :star:

Dens: let's see how much talking you'll be doing on here after Tuesday night :devil: Just don't break the bed coz times are hard, take it to the floor!

Everyone have a great day!

:dance: 14 Days Until I See My Love & Pass That Interview :dance:

I'm so happy and confident about it that it's not even funny :yes:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline
Stop talking Ells...this will only take one maybe two times TOPS. Open a new tampon...wet it with water...leave it in the middle of the bathroom floor...and when he discovers it...say "Oooh is that where I left it? What the heck...we are leaving stuff all over the place anyway." Shrug your shoulders indifferently, and walk out of the room. Let him figure out what to do with it.

The next step (if you can manage without laughing your butt off)...place wrapped tampons all around the house in odd places...under his pillow...in the kitchen cabinets/drawers...next to the tv remote...wherever you can stick one. When he starts bumboclaating and rassclaat...this and that. Calmly say..."I see you agree that there is a place for everything...yep everything has it's place honey."

I accept Paypal for payment of my services rendered. Thanks. :thumbs::devil::whistle::innocent:

oh my i am cracking up this morning

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

prayers are with you

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all

Dying laughing - instead of water, use Koolaid :devil:

I can't since she blocked the number - otherwise I would in a heartbeat - that or Idiot, or Haters!

I am sure A is nervous, but at least she is scheduled for surgery and will receive good treatment. Where there is a will, there is a way - you will get there!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

good morning everyone .. now im finding out my cousin and granny cant make the wedding :crying:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning Ladies...

Jew, I am always up early. Just jumped on this morning. I am feeling like $hit again today and my bed is calling my back....

My2, I am so sorry about people backing out. Louis had 2 friends here in the states say they would be at the wedding... both backed out and I could see how sad that made him. I hope you can let go of all the stresses....

Hope you all have a great day!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Good morning, All.

Sooooooooooo tired.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.