Timeline

good morning everyone.. have a blessed day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, everyone!

I'm up 2.5 hrs earlier than I like to be, due to this wonderful 6am meeting my team lead called.

We got a text message last night from USCIS! :dance: They acknowledged receipt of the requested evidence (which they actually received last Tuesday). It said we can expect to hear again in 60 days. I'm hoping it's smooth sailing from here on out.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Congrats Nat -

I am working from home today - Which means I am about to head to the gym, then will be sitting on the couch in my pjs, pretending to listen to conference calls and reading my schoolwork, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

A Jamaican Police stops at a little farm in Sheffield, and talks with the old farmer.

He tells the farmer, "Mi need fe inspect yuh property, mi 'ear say you ah illegally grow ganja pan yu property!."

The old farmer says, "Okay, but don't go ovah dat side ah de field."

The officer verbally explodes, saying, "But wait a rahtid minit, me 'ave de authority ahde Jamaican government wid mi!"

Pointing to the badge on his chest he proudly says, "Seedis badge, bwoy?

Dis badge means mi can guh anyweh mi wish on hennybaddy land. No questions asked.

Mi mek mi-self clear.. Yuh undahstand wah mi a seh?!"

The old farmer nods politely and goes about digging his yam.

Later, the farmer hears loud screams and see the police running for his life, and close behind is the huge bull.

With every step, the bull is gaining ground on the officer.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The old farmer immediately stop digging his yellow yam, runs to the fence, and yells at the top of his lungs,

"Yuh badge, mon.. Show 'im yu rass badge!"

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Yardies :star:

@Nat YAAAAY! Congrats girl i hope its all gravy from this point forward :dance::dance:

@Sus :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@My2 good morning girl have a great day :thumbs:

@EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF HAITI THERE WAS A 6.1 EARTHQUAKE THIS MORNING :(

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
@EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF HAITI THERE WAS A 6.1 EARTHQUAKE THIS MORNING[/b] :(

What! What is causing all these earthquakes??

Also pray for the families in Virginia. This guy shot & killed 8 people, including his wife & son.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

For those about to file AOS, or who just filed:

This guy got an RFE stating that his file didn't have a complete medical. He got advice from USCIS to respond with a letter stating that he doesn't need to have a complete medical again (which is how it should be). He took that advice & responded to the RFE stating that he didn't need a full medical due to their own guidelines.

His case was denied for not sending in the requested evidence within the timeframe, and for him to reopen it would cost over $500.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=237821

At the Infopass appointment, I received similar advice to what this guy received: include the instructions & a letter stating that we shouldn't have to have a full medical again. BOY am I glad I didn't take that advice!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Morning All! It's Wednesday...yay!

Congrats Nat!!! That's awesome.

LOL @ Sus!

Ms Sheka I just read about the earthquake this morning as well....Lawd have mercy!

Nat I didn't hear about the guy in Virgina. We are living in critical times.

This AOS, medical situation is getting outta hand.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A Jamaican Police stops at a little farm in Sheffield, and talks with the old farmer.

He tells the farmer, "Mi need fe inspect yuh property, mi 'ear say you ah illegally grow ganja pan yu property!."

The old farmer says, "Okay, but don't go ovah dat side ah de field."

The officer verbally explodes, saying, "But wait a rahtid minit, me 'ave de authority ahde Jamaican government wid mi!"

Pointing to the badge on his chest he proudly says, "Seedis badge, bwoy?

Dis badge means mi can guh anyweh mi wish on hennybaddy land. No questions asked.

Mi mek mi-self clear.. Yuh undahstand wah mi a seh?!"

The old farmer nods politely and goes about digging his yam.

Later, the farmer hears loud screams and see the police running for his life, and close behind is the huge bull.

With every step, the bull is gaining ground on the officer.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The old farmer immediately stop digging his yellow yam, runs to the fence, and yells at the top of his lungs,

"Yuh badge, mon.. Show 'im yu rass badge!"

Morning. Su. This is so hilarious! It's the perfect start to the day. :lol:

My bad! I meant Sus. :star:

------------

Good morning yardies(((waving))) hope everyone have a wonderful day!

TAMH

Timeline

Morning All…..

I heard about the earthquake in Haiti again and the Virginia murder….I’m hoping the earthquake didn’t cause more destruction. I must admit it was so nice seeign the kids from Haiti on the tv last night. So many families were there to adopt them but what was weird to me was a lot of these kids already had pre adoption arrangements. Parents from as far as Kansas and Nebraska came to receive their child they have been waiting years for. Some of the adoptions were in the works for almost three years. I never knew it could take that long once you have selected a child. I guess legal fees and paper work was the hold up. Anywho it was heart warming to watch. Some of the kids had me cracking up they were looking at all the new s reporters like who are all these people. Then the one child said it was cold here. I know that’s right…

On a lighter note anyone watch American Idol last night? Some of the contestants had me cracking up. Did you see the guy who tip toed on the stage? Too funny!!!

Good morning yardies(((waving))) hope everyone have a wonderful day!

Good morning! :star: So are you planning on attending the ineterview with your SO next month? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Just a suggestion: Instead of clicking Reply to a post, you can click "Add Reply" and that way you avoid quoting the same thing multiple times.

On a lighter note anyone watch American Idol last night? Some of the contestants had me cracking up. Did you see the guy who tip toed on the stage? Too funny!!!

I saw it! To my delight, Steven even gets off the phone with his friends when American Idol comes on.

I thought that guy was OBVIOUSLY mentally retarded (at least a little bit), and they shouldn't make fun of retarded people.

However, I CRACKED UP when Kara asked him if he usually tip topes like that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Morning, everyone!

I'm up 2.5 hrs earlier than I like to be, due to this wonderful 6am meeting my team lead called.

We got a text message last night from USCIS! :dance: They acknowledged receipt of the requested evidence (which they actually received last Tuesday). It said we can expect to hear again in 60 days. I'm hoping it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Good morning everyone -

Congrats to you Nat! I pray all works out for you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.