MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly,

Go to this link, here is a picture of Jacmel damage.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/...dex.html?hpt=T1

For once I am speechless. Those pics are heart shattering. I feel for them I mean they literally lost everything. I put myself in there situation. What do you think or do when you have nothing? All the lives lost and to know there is hardly any resources. I am proud of the US I am so glad they are trying their best to be of some assistance. I wish I was able to go over and help.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We might not be able to be there physically but prayers can never be too much.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

Warning

Remember the little metal can with the strainer you mother kept on the stove? I know we had one and contents of it flavored most of the things she cooked, it was so tasty.

I NEVER REALIZED THE REAL DANGER OF REUSING BACON GREASE.....UNTIL NOW. HOPE I AM NOT TOO LATE GETTING THIS INFO TO SOME OF YOU......BETTER CHECK NOW!!

The question is: Do you use bacon grease?

We were raised on bacon grease as kids and even into adulthood. I will never use it again. I just threw out my last 2 lbs of bacon grease!! I hope you will throw yours away whenever you fry bacon from now on. It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.

COOKING WITH BACON GREASE

-

This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease It could happen to you... This is a warning , send this to everyone you care about.

10425d1158458215t-dangers-bacon-grease-dangersofbacongrease.jpg:whistle:Makes your feet small

:ot2:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ...SMH you are something else.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Warning

Remember the little metal can with the strainer you mother kept on the stove? I know we had one and contents of it flavored most of the things she cooked, it was so tasty.

I NEVER REALIZED THE REAL DANGER OF REUSING BACON GREASE.....UNTIL NOW. HOPE I AM NOT TOO LATE GETTING THIS INFO TO SOME OF YOU......BETTER CHECK NOW!!

We were raised on bacon grease as kids and even into adulthood. I will never use it again. I just threw out my last 2 lbs of bacon grease!! I hope you will throw yours away whenever you fry bacon from now on. It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.

-

This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease It could happen to you... This is a warning , send this to everyone you care about.

10425d1158458215t-dangers-bacon-grease-dangersofbacongrease.jpg:whistle:Makes your feet small

:o I think this happens with cheese too because I use that a lot in cooking & it TOO has made my feet smaller!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG JG that is a hot mess LOL but it made me laugh

Makes your feet small :jest:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Nelly!b0304.gif

OMG JG that is a hot mess LOL but it made me laugh

Makes your feet small :jest:

Dat a mi Philly

Thats the only reason why I posted it b0304.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Warning

-

I thought it was serious until I scrolled down :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
-----------------------------

Acrow, you can download the form from this site http://www.pica.gov.jm/content/home/.

He needs to complete it and have it notarized along with 2 passport pictures( only 1 photo to be notarized) take these along with his expired passport to the passport office.

There is a 24 hr service which I think cost about $7000 and a 3 day service for about $6000.00.

good luck

wow thanks! That's quick

Timeline

Hi everyone...not enough time to catch up...but Philly my prayers are with you and your family and friends in Haiti. I hope that you have not had to hear tragic news....I pray that everyone one is well in the midst of...((((((Philly)))))

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ- You are too funny. I thought you were being serious and going to say it caused a big kitchen fire. I never expected the big rass. That is too funny about the feet getting smaller.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and it's the start to a wonderful weekend.

Timeline

bV05KOpPIxM

Tee I know you like this one I love the endings with a twist!

OH MY GOD NO IT DIDN'T END LIKE THIS :blink:

bV05KOpPIxM

Tee I know you like this one I love the endings with a twist!

OH MY GOD NO IT DIDN'T END LIKE THIS :blink:

JQ- You are too funny. I thought you were being serious and going to say it caused a big kitchen fire. I never expected the big rass. That is too funny about the feet getting smaller.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and it's the start to a wonderful weekend.

You too Mrs. Thompson! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.