♥Muslimqueen♥

Palestine jerusalem embassy

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone has been threw the Palestine jerusalem embassy And if you can tell me what to expect.

Like do many people get put in AP in jerusalem?

And also what packets do we complete? I have already done the packet for NVC the I-864 and DS-230 but i have not sent them yet. But are there any other packets for Jerusalem? And do they send them to me or do i print them?

And i just want to know you guys storys on was it easy hard how long till you got the interview date what evidence did they ask for ECT.

And do i have to make copys of the the I-846 and DS-230 to take with me for the interview?

I know i know im getting ahead of myself but i like to be ahead and know what to expect. So please let me know thanks you.

Edited by Muslimqueen

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Anyone? -_-

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i hope that i know good info about Palestine jerusalem embassy but i dont so here i tell you about my case it might help .. first i'm k3 visa and it taken with me to get the interview date almost one month after it left the NVC you can check my time line , also i didnt take any copy from forms that we sent already to NVC just i took with me on my interview the papers work like marriage,, brith,, Military certificates and some proof for our marriage like pictures , e mailes , etc but they just asked me to show pictures ,, then i missed the certificate divorce for my wife then they asked me to send it later via DHL so i did later while this they put me under AP then later i got out of AP and issued me the visa ,, so all i bring with me on my interview was the orignal certificate for all the documents i told you about and if one of you get divorced before should have the orignal divorce certificate also if you live for more than six months on other country should bring with you the police recored from this country( this for the one who will go to the interview ) wish it helps , best of luck to you , have a good one .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Thanks! Im already getting the binder ready with text messgaes, letters, phone calls, Pictures, Emails, everything. I hope i dont get ap.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I believe this will answer your questions. I got the information from the embassy website.

Q: Can I pick up the visa the same day?

A:  Because of the administrative processing associated with visa issuance, it is not possible to issue visas on the same day of the interview.  Assuming that the applicant appears with all required documents and the case does not require additional administrative processing, the visa could be ready in as little as one week.  However, most cases do require additional processing, and this can take significant time.  Please do not make travel plans until you have your visa in hand.  Visas will be returned to applicants when they are ready by courier.

Q:  What documents do I need to bring?

A:  The required documents are listed on the checklist provided by NVC or on our prior communications with you.  Remember, however, that each case is different.  Please remember to bring ORIGINAL records of birth, marriage, divorce, police certificates, etc., including birth certificates of the petitioner if the petitioner is a son, daughter or sibling of the applicant.  Please bring photocopies and certified translations for us as well.  Passports are always required.  For more details about original documents, please visit: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrant.../info_3741.html.

I hope this helps you

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have only seen two members to go through pali in the last few months/this year and they both got AP. Try a search in MENA for Jerusalem and see if you can find their experiences.

here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...te=%2Bjerusalem

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone has been threw the Palestine jerusalem embassy And if you can tell me what to expect.

And also what packets do we complete? I have already done the packet for NVC the I-864 and DS-230 but i have not sent them yet. But are there any other packets for Jerusalem? And do they send them to me or do i print them?

And i just want to know you guys storys on was it easy hard how long till you got the interview date what evidence did they ask for ECT.

And do i have to make copys of the the I-846 and DS-230 to take with me for the interview?

I know i know im getting ahead of myself but i like to be ahead and know what to expect. So please let me know thanks you.

There is no way of telling who is put on AP. Jerusalem Consulate will send both you and your fiance a packet. Received interview date 2 months after submitting all the required paperwork. If I were you I would make copies of everything.

Where does your SO live? If he's in the West Bank/occupied territories as you know he'll need a special permit to cross into Jerusalem - hopefully he'll be one of the very few lucky ones to receive one. If he resides in Al Quds than no problem.

Good luck!

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

There is no way of telling who is put on AP. Jerusalem Consulate will send both you and your fiance a packet. Received interview date 2 months after submitting all the required paperwork. If I were you I would make copies of everything.

Where does your SO live? If he's in the West Bank/occupied territories as you know he'll need a special permit to cross into Jerusalem - hopefully he'll be one of the very few lucky ones to receive one. If he resides in Al Quds than no problem.

Good luck!

Ow yes he already knows he need the permit. And the packets of paper work was that for K-1 or

CR-1, cuz they told he the packets are for K-1's not CR-1'S

And the copys are just for if something gets lost right?

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

Good luck!

Ow yes he already knows he need the permit. And the packets of paper work was that for K-1 or

CR-1, cuz they told he the packets are for K-1's not CR-1'S

And the copys are just for if something gets lost right?

I don't know anything about the CR-1. We received packet for K1.

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Read the instructions on the embassy/consulate website well. If you still have questions, you can email them, they are good at responding back. I did go thru Jerusalem consulate as the peitioner two years ago for a relationsship that ended right b4 the interview LOL !!! Anyway, NVC are going to ask you for Palestinian Police Certifcate, make sure you obtain one for the beneficiary......they are not going to ask for Israeli police certificate as it is sent directly to the Embassy/consulate (israeli police sends it directly to the consulate and will not give you a hard copy and NVC knows that. Trust me you need to get both requested!!! where in the west bank He/She lives??

it sounds to me you are doing CR-1......NVC will process everything for Jerusalem consulate and even schedule the appointment. All your work/applications will go thru NVC, just make sure you make copies of all originals you send NVC. So all your beneficiary needs to do is go get the medical exam and bring it to the consulate.

good luck

2009-12-03 I-129F Sent

2009-12-07 NOA1

2010-03-15 NOA2

2010-03-17 NVC Received

2010-03-25 Embassy Received

2010-05-06 Interview.....Approved

Read the instructions on the embassy/consulate website well. If you still have questions, you can email them, they are good at responding back. I did go thru Jerusalem consulate as the peitioner two years ago for a relationsship that ended right b4 the interview LOL !!! Anyway, NVC are going to ask you for Palestinian Police Certifcate, make sure you obtain one for the beneficiary......they are not going to ask for Israeli police certificate as it is sent directly to the Embassy/consulate (israeli police sends it directly to the consulate and will not give you a hard copy and NVC knows that. Trust me you need to get both requested!!! where in the west bank He/She lives??

it sounds to me you are doing CR-1......NVC will process everything for Jerusalem consulate and even schedule the appointment. All your work/applications will go thru NVC, just make sure you make copies of all originals you send NVC. So all your beneficiary needs to do is go get the medical exam and bring it to the consulate.

good luck

Aw thanks so much. Im sorry about your relationsship not working out. do i even have to make copys of the Tax transripts for the I-864 cuz those are like 100 pages!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

why are your tax transcripts/864 packet that long and hefty?

and yes, make copies of EVERYTHING..just in case

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Ok.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Well i counted them there Around 70 pages im going to kinco tommarow night to make copys of all of them. Better safe then sorry. :thumbs:

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Well i counted them there Around 70 pages im going to kinco tommarow night to make copys of all of them. Better safe then sorry. :thumbs:

It sounds to me you are making copies of you Tax return that you/or tax service has done for you. If so, they are not accepted....you need to call the IRS and get Tax Transcripts (summary of your taxes for a specific year) for the last year or 3. IRS will give you three years for free. They will mail them to you. Send the originals along with you I-864 and make sure you keep copies.

2009-12-03 I-129F Sent

2009-12-07 NOA1

2010-03-15 NOA2

2010-03-17 NVC Received

2010-03-25 Embassy Received

2010-05-06 Interview.....Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.